Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.

Bill Barr has sunk to a new low...

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.
Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

You mean the economy which is in the toilet after he made wrong decision after wrong one on COVID...
Yup, he listened to that Dr. Fauci and his predictions.....big mistake. Should have canned his ass.
It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

Hopefully, Mueller's entire team is sent to Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct
I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

~~~~~~
There's always that deep hole Super Max Prison in Colorado where they keep El Chapo! Heard it's no picnic there...
I'm reasonably confident that prison sentences will be handed out after the Orange Buffoon leaves office. Nobody from the Dem side will be doing time.
Trump is for America. When his term is up, another Republican will be there. And Liz Cheney will kick they bottoms.
tRump is for tRump.

No one else even impinges on his awareness.

Anyone who think tRump gives two shits about America as a whole or them as a person is delusional.
Why are you so bias do you have an ounce of integrity just say you personally have hateful feelings towards Republicans and Trump.. Get it off your chest what did we do to you
Awfully early to be that drunk, kiddo.

You should slow down.
Crep. You need to sit down and figger this out. I know it is like a piece of dynamite blowing up in your face.

"What one sows one will reap"..................Mom telling me that when I was 8.
Figure what out? This is just tRump being his usual, criminal, self.

As far as the drunk thing? Read the post. Sounds like drunk posting to me.
You sound like an insane stalker,, Get the hate off your chest what did trump do to you? Did he destroy your ideology of communist control to bad, Do a better job of trying to sell it
He's ruining my country.
You're God Oblammer has a few questions to answer.
I don't have a god, dimwit.

And Obama's only involvement in any of this is in you imagination.
Collusion was also in my imagination right.............Obama collusion. You guys have your noses so far up Odummers ass you can't see the crimes.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
The DOJ certainly cannot undo that.
He withdrew his plea, moron.
Which no one can do after being convicted, dope. Either way, it still needs to be adjudicated.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
LOL...
Once he plead guilty and the judge signed off, he was convicted, dope. The only reason he's not behind bars is his cooperation agreement that is holding up his sentencing.

Do you imagine any convict can simply say the wish to change their plea and get out of their conviction?
Idiot
Hmmmm, no. he withdrew his plea, jackass. How many times do you have to be told?

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.

You're choosing to ignore the proof that they extorted the confession by threatening Flynn's son whose wife had just recently delivered a baby. You're choosing to ignore that they broke the law by not telling the judge about that and about exculpatory evidence. You're choosing to ignore the fact that they broke the law by not telling Flynn and his lawyers about the exculpatory evidence.

So, yes, if you stick with the lies from the Lynch/Comey/Sessions FBI then, yes, you might think he's guilty but to stick with those lies now is a lie of it's own and that reflects as much on those who keep telling the lie (like you) as it does on Lynch/Comey/Sessions.

Read the fucking case you idiot... Flynn lied, Flynn admitted he lied... He lied to FBI and the Vice President (not against the law but fireable)...

No he didn't turd. That claim was based on doctored 302s. Furthermore the prosecutor said the FBI had no justification for questioning him in the first place.

The FBI used leverage of his son lying as well to make Flynn sing. Let's be clear Flynn sung and exposed so much information that led convictions of member and hangers of Trump Campaignto the FBI actually asked the Judge not to give him a jail sentence. Flynn sung because of pressure from the FBI.

The FBI gave this recommendation to the Judge and it was the Judge who read all the evidence (unlike you or me) and said he need to serve time... So why are you blaming the FBI when a Judge independently using information which you have no access to decided to jail Flynn...

Can you tell me what is in the redacted parts of Flynn evidence... Here let me be fair, How about we undercut that information for everyone...

By "leverage" you mean extortion. He gave no information that supported any other convictions. You're just making shit up.

Watch a judge use the latest information from the DOJ to drop the case.

Wait....you mean that Trump didn't have to pardon Flynn?

Next up comes the lawsuits from Flynn.
I hope those responsible for going after him with bullshit FISA warrants are destroyed financially, go to prison, or US Marshals Service needs to raid their homes in the middle of the night and drag them to jail like common criminals.
I hope those responsible for going after him with bullshit FISA warrants are destroyed financially, go to prison, or US Marshals Service needs to raid their homes in the middle of the night and drag them to jail like common criminals.
There were no FISA warrants on Flynn, dope.

Derp....
Derp....
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
LOL...
Once he plead guilty and the judge signed off, he was convicted, dope. The only reason he's not behind bars is his cooperation agreement that is holding up his sentencing.

Do you imagine any convict can simply say the wish to change their plea and get out of their conviction?
Idiot
Hmmmm, no. he withdrew his plea, jackass. How many times do you have to be told?
LOL...
One must be convicted before they can be sentenced.
A convict can not simply withdraw their plea and go free, dope.

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.

Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

You mean the economy which is in the toilet after he made wrong decision after wrong one on COVID...
Yup, he listened to that Dr. Fauci and his predictions.....big mistake. Should have canned his ass.
It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

Hopefully, Mueller's entire team is sent to Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct
I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

~~~~~~
There's always that deep hole Super Max Prison in Colorado where they keep El Chapo! Heard it's no picnic there...
I'm reasonably confident that prison sentences will be handed out after the Orange Buffoon leaves office. Nobody from the Dem side will be doing time.
Trump is for America. When his term is up, another Republican will be there. And Liz Cheney will kick they bottoms.
tRump is for tRump.

No one else even impinges on his awareness.

Anyone who think tRump gives two shits about America as a whole or them as a person is delusional.
Why are you so bias do you have an ounce of integrity just say you personally have hateful feelings towards Republicans and Trump.. Get it off your chest what did we do to you
Awfully early to be that drunk, kiddo.

You should slow down.
Crep. You need to sit down and figger this out. I know it is like a piece of dynamite blowing up in your face.

"What one sows one will reap"..................Mom telling me that when I was 8.
Figure what out? This is just tRump being his usual, criminal, self.

As far as the drunk thing? Read the post. Sounds like drunk posting to me.
Your TDS is really playing with your mind again

Derp....
The DOJ certainly cannot undo that.
He withdrew his plea, moron.
Which no one can do after being convicted, dope. Either way, it still needs to be adjudicated.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.
Explain to us what the next step(s) are, professor. What action(s) and by whom must be done to finalize this?

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
They can when exculpatory evedince is found. Moron.

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
Let us know when that happens.

You're choosing to ignore the proof that they extorted the confession by threatening Flynn's son whose wife had just recently delivered a baby. You're choosing to ignore that they broke the law by not telling the judge about that and about exculpatory evidence. You're choosing to ignore the fact that they broke the law by not telling Flynn and his lawyers about the exculpatory evidence.

So, yes, if you stick with the lies from the Lynch/Comey/Sessions FBI then, yes, you might think he's guilty but to stick with those lies now is a lie of it's own and that reflects as much on those who keep telling the lie (like you) as it does on Lynch/Comey/Sessions.

Read the fucking case you idiot... Flynn lied, Flynn admitted he lied... He lied to FBI and the Vice President (not against the law but fireable)...

No he didn't turd. That claim was based on doctored 302s. Furthermore the prosecutor said the FBI had no justification for questioning him in the first place.

The FBI used leverage of his son lying as well to make Flynn sing. Let's be clear Flynn sung and exposed so much information that led convictions of member and hangers of Trump Campaignto the FBI actually asked the Judge not to give him a jail sentence. Flynn sung because of pressure from the FBI.

The FBI gave this recommendation to the Judge and it was the Judge who read all the evidence (unlike you or me) and said he need to serve time... So why are you blaming the FBI when a Judge independently using information which you have no access to decided to jail Flynn...

Can you tell me what is in the redacted parts of Flynn evidence... Here let me be fair, How about we undercut that information for everyone...

By "leverage" you mean extortion. He gave no information that supported any other convictions. You're just making shit up.

Watch a judge use the latest information from the DOJ to drop the case.
Stop crying.
Leverage is applied all the time to obtain confessions or a plea .
Offering a deal to plea to one charge over another or others in exchange for a lesser sentence is nothing new.

You're choosing to ignore the proof that they extorted the confession by threatening Flynn's son whose wife had just recently delivered a baby.
So what?

I remember when the left at least pretended to care about constitutional rights and justice. Now you don't even try.
Haha, you fraud. As if your screeching for Flynn has anything to do with any of that. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
It happened last week. You ignoring it didn’t make it go away.

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

You saying it is in no way makes it so.

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

The documents provided recently say you’re full of shit.

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

The documents provided recently say you’re full of shit.
He plead guilty and is convicted. Those documents don't change that.

Forum List

Back