Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.

Barr was not materially involved in this.

Cover for what?
So that Trump didn't have to pardon him, and to continue the effort to delegitimize the investigation into russian interference and the trump campaigns contacts with russians. Of course. Bripat, if you weren't such a rabid little weenie, you could probably puzzle this stuff out for yourself.

There was literally no contact between Russian assets and the Trump Campaign.
It was unanimously said by everyone that looked into it.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.

Of course he was. Are you crazy. Flynn isn't exonerated but Barr is another crime of justice, as Schiff said. Manafort, Flynn and stone are guilty as tramp has been an impeached potus.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Of course he was. Are you crazy. Flynn isn't exonerated but Barr is another crime of justice, as Schiff said.

You're an idiot.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Of course he was. Are you crazy. Flynn isn't exonerated but Barr is another crime of justice, as Schiff said.

You're an idiot.
No, you are an idiot.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Of course he was. Are you crazy. Flynn isn't exonerated but Barr is another crime of justice, as Schiff said. Manafort, Flynn and stone are guilty as tramp has been an impeached potus.
Yes, Flynn is totally exonerated. The DOJ report says there was no justification for charging him or even for investigating him. Numerous violations of the law were committed in pursuing him.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
The DOJ certainly cannot undo that.
He withdrew his plea, moron.
Which no one can do after being convicted, dope. Either way, it still needs to be adjudicated.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.
Explain to us what the next step(s) are, professor. What action(s) and by whom must be done to finalize this?

~~~~~~
It means that the criminal act of railroading the perpetrators of this should be indicted, and tried for their crime(s) and adjudged by their peers.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

You're an idiot.
No, you are an idiot.

No you are.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Yes, Flynn is totally exonerated. The DOJ report says there was no justification for charging him or even for investigating him. Numerous violations of the law were committed in pursuing him.

But, but but -----------
Wait.
TRUMP.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

But, but but -----------
Wait.
TRUMP.
He was exonerated, you dumb asshole.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

Not surprising that someone appointed by Barr would try to protect Trump and his supporters. You seem to ignore the answer to that question. "what is our goal?" I'm sure you haven't gone any further than that quote before setting your hair on fire, but the response was to "play it by the book"
When the pandemic was being ignored this is one of Trumps doings.
While they were impeaching the virus was breaching.

5 yrs of lies shattered in 2 days. 53 schiff witness. NO COLLUSION.
Collusion is a Trump word only. It has no legal meaning. Do you know how many times he said that?
Wrong, asshole. "Collusion" is a word the Dims and TDS morons coined. They spouted it about 20 times a second after Trump won the election.
You’re insane.
No, he isn't.

And Obama's only involvement in any of this is in you imagination.

Which has now been proven to be a lie. You might want to consider laying low for a while, the FACTS finally being disclosed after three years of trying, puts President Obama neck-deep in the swamp.

He is literally the least informed person in the group.
Facts have no affect on him.

Stop crying.
Leverage is applied all the time to obtain confessions or a plea .
Offering a deal to plea to one charge over another or others in exchange for a lesser sentence is nothing new.

Exactly.

However, if the bastard looked more like this...

_93339875_obamalaughing.jpg

... I suspect you wouldn't have to remind them of the ubiquitousness of prosecutorial hardball to obtain confessions / plea bargains. Much rather, they'd cheer on the prosecutors, and break out in chants of "Lock him up!" - on their milder days.

Rather than parroting the responses fed to you by Media Matters, MSNBC and CNN, why don't you actually read the documents just released and those used by the prosecution to drop their case against Gen. Flynn.

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?
how about the assassination of American citizens?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I bet you are about to try a Red Herring.
How do you feel about a president who had American citizens assassinated even without giving them due process?

Red Herring.
You're concerned about kidnapping noncitizens but what about a president who assassinates American citizens and does not give them their constitutionally protected due process?

Kidnapping is a crime whether they are non-citizens or not. If it wasn't something shady... then Flynn and his son wouldn't have been asking to get paid to set it up, and the U.S. government would just honor extradition orders with Turkey. It's called kidnapping for a reason, and even you called it that.
1588967452776.png

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son. View attachment 333222
All innuendo. If they could have thrown that at him, they would have. They wanted to take him down for good and the most they could come up with was doctoring documents stating originally they didn’t think he was lying to he did lie. Losing his original 302 until just recently.

You think a simple lying to the FBI is more serious than conspiracy to commit kidnapping with a foreign country?
how about the assassination of American citizens?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I bet you are about to try a Red Herring.
How do you feel about a president who had American citizens assassinated even without giving them due process?

Red Herring.
Project much?

You obviously don't know what projection is, or how it works.
1588967529701.png

Forum List

Back