Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.
You think your way. I'll think my way. God help us if the wrong General falls into enemy hands on the battlefield if you evaluations of Generals holds true. Ever had and SEAR training? I have. He has. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he taught it and went so far as to get waterboarded, just to know what it is like. What branch of the military did you serve in, again?
SEAR or SERE? LOL

Another fraud

Good catch!!!
I cant stand these stolen valor assholes.
I know now to never believe anything he posts.

I'm pretty sure White 6 is legit. He was a tread head IIRC.

Who’d have thought that our “law and order” Republican USMB members would celebrate this obvious miscarriage of justice?

The man pleaded guilty. The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

But this is the Trump era. Things are different now.

The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

We don't see this much prosecutorial abuse very often either.
Barr's more political oriented than Mueller ever was, but while Flynn was strong armed (extorted) to enter the plea, he nevertheless stated under penalty of perjury he was guilty of ….. wait for it …. wait for it...…
ROFL! Is everything you say so diametrically at odds with the facts? Mueller was a douchebag political hack. A guilty plea that is the result of being framed and strong-armed is worthless.

I understand its a request to the judge. Traitor Flynn pled guilty. It at sentencing.
The Judge can still LOCK HIM UP! And should. Is not the Judge an Obama appointee?
And this was ordered by the Great Douche to get off the news the COVID-19 death of over 72,000
for a day. As the Great Douche failed to protect Americans back in Dec/Jan.

Last edited:
All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.

Let me get this straight.... Trumps DOJ dropped the charged agains Flynn which was filed and prosecuted by Trumps DOJ and plead guilty by Flynn? Um... color me shocked.

Who’d have thought that our “law and order” Republican USMB members would celebrate this obvious miscarriage of justice?

The man pleaded guilty. The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

But this is the Trump era. Things are different now.

The charges don’t get dropped very often after a guilty plea.

We don't see this much prosecutorial abuse very often either.
Barr's more political oriented than Mueller ever was, but while Flynn was strong armed (extorted) to enter the plea, he nevertheless stated under penalty of perjury he was guilty of ….. wait for it …. wait for it...…
ROFL! Is everything you say so diametrically at odds with the facts? Mueller was a douchebag political hack. A guilty plea that is the result of being framed and strong-armed is worthless.
Personally I don’t think Mueller had much to do with the actual -investigation-. He was a figure head, and that was about it. That was fairly obvious in the hearing they had with him. He couldn’t answer so many questions.

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

I wouldn't start celebrating just yet.

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace reported Thursday that three former Justice Department officials, all Republicans, doubted that Judge Emmet Sullivan would be quick to dismiss the case against former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn even if the DOJ has decided not to prosecute.

They said “that this was a lie told to Vice President Mike Pence that they knew was a lie because Mike Flynn’s conversations with Sergey Kislyak were on intercepts, the kinds of things the intelligence community listens to, not because they’re listening for Mike Flynn, but because they’re listening to people like Ambassador Kislyak. It was that lie to the vice president that got Mike Flynn on the radar of law enforcement. Mike Flynn lied to the FBI and affirmed that admission that he’d lied to the FBI as late as 2019, according to one former Justice Department official.”

According to Wallace’s sources, those facts may give Judge Sullivan some “pause.”

In an earlier conversation, former federal prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg explained that very few federal judges are “pushovers,” recalled MSNBC’s Brian Williams. Judge Sullivan was appointed by former President George W. Bush.

Williams also noted that looking at social media he discovered that there were Russian flags and Russian memes being posted congratulating Flynn.

“Putin, if you’re listening, high-five your asset,” Williams quoted the first thing he saw on Twitter about the Flynn news.

Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to “let Flynn go,” began part of a long investigation into the president’s attempt to cover up the administration’s link to Russia. Wallace said that it’s clear Trump finally found someone who would see to it that Flynn was “let go” in Bill Barr.

The New York Times reported that Trump was prepping pardons for Flynn and friend Roger Stone as late as last week.

Just remember, Flynn pled guilty, and the judge does not have to take Barrs suggestion.
Half these Trumphumpers can't remember their own birthday let alone celebrate it. Flynn took cover for Trump and we know it. Pence lied like a mofo for 18 days. Cover up and it can't be denied. What it was about, can't say.

Let me get this straight.... Trumps DOJ dropped the charged agains Flynn which was filed and prosecuted by Trumps DOJ and plead guilty by Flynn? Um... color me shocked.
Durham’s hired attorney did it. On top of that Barr has had a stellar reputation, unlike Mueller.

DOJ dropping the case against Flynn does not only prove Flynn was / is INNOCENT ... it proves those involved with his 'ambush', his indictment, his coerced Guilty plea, and his conviction were / are GUILTY....and if THEY haven't 'lawyered up' yet they had better start doing so.

Criminal Malfeasance:
"Any duty lawfully required of a public officer or public employee when delegated by him to a public officer or public employee shall be deemed to be a lawful duty of such public officer or employee. The delegation of such lawful duty shall not relieve the public officer or employee of his lawful duty.
Whoever commits the crime of malfeasance in office shall be imprisoned for not more than five years with or without hard labor or shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars or both."

All persons from the 7th floor of the FBI, and those within the DOJ that were involved in the criminal prosecution of retired General Michael Flynn are subject to this... Van Grack's resignation is an admission to criminal wrong doing.... Will he expose his co-conspirators?

I wouldn't start celebrating just yet.

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace reported Thursday that three former Justice Department officials, all Republicans, doubted that Judge Emmet Sullivan would be quick to dismiss the case against former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn even if the DOJ has decided not to prosecute.

They said “that this was a lie told to Vice President Mike Pence that they knew was a lie because Mike Flynn’s conversations with Sergey Kislyak were on intercepts, the kinds of things the intelligence community listens to, not because they’re listening for Mike Flynn, but because they’re listening to people like Ambassador Kislyak. It was that lie to the vice president that got Mike Flynn on the radar of law enforcement. Mike Flynn lied to the FBI and affirmed that admission that he’d lied to the FBI as late as 2019, according to one former Justice Department official.”

According to Wallace’s sources, those facts may give Judge Sullivan some “pause.”

In an earlier conversation, former federal prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg explained that very few federal judges are “pushovers,” recalled MSNBC’s Brian Williams. Judge Sullivan was appointed by former President George W. Bush.

Williams also noted that looking at social media he discovered that there were Russian flags and Russian memes being posted congratulating Flynn.

“Putin, if you’re listening, high-five your asset,” Williams quoted the first thing he saw on Twitter about the Flynn news.

Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to “let Flynn go,” began part of a long investigation into the president’s attempt to cover up the administration’s link to Russia. Wallace said that it’s clear Trump finally found someone who would see to it that Flynn was “let go” in Bill Barr.

The New York Times reported that Trump was prepping pardons for Flynn and friend Roger Stone as late as last week.

Just remember, Flynn pled guilty, and the judge does not have to take Barrs suggestion.
Half these Trumphumpers can't remember their own birthday let alone celebrate it. Flynn took cover for Trump and we know it. Pence lied like a mofo for 18 days. Cover up and it can't be denied. What it was about, can't say.
You are so full of it. You have nothing to back you up. It is unraveling before your eyes and you have to grasp at every straw you can, just as they created a haystack, which is now falling, piece by piece.

Hopefully, Mueller's entire team is sent to Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct
I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

Durham’s hired attorney did it. On top of that Barr has had a stellar reputation, unlike Mueller.
“Iran contra” Barr, a stellar reputation? Good one.

Link when it comes out.
Flynn needs to go after everyone involved in Operation Crossfire Hurricane Razor. Including Obama and Lynch and their fucked up FISA warrents. Democrats are weasels.

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
So after the judge accepts your guilty plea. Ask the Traitor, do you understand you are pleading guilty to a crime.
Stand convicted in court legal matters. Not sentenced, it can take its plea back and leave.
Well, I guess everyone in jail should do that same now. That plead quilty.
I wonder is this will work in traffic court.
Barr at Great Douche order is trying to move the news off COVID-19 news.

1588893040364.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back