Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

Not surprising that someone appointed by Barr would try to protect Trump and his supporters. You seem to ignore the answer to that question. "what is our goal?" I'm sure you haven't gone any further than that quote before setting your hair on fire, but the response was to "play it by the book"
When the pandemic was being ignored this is one of Trumps doings.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

Not surprising that someone appointed by Barr would try to protect Trump and his supporters. You seem to ignore the answer to that question. "what is our goal?" I'm sure you haven't gone any further than that quote before setting your hair on fire, but the response was to "play it by the book"
When the pandemic was being ignored this is one of Trumps doings.
While they were impeaching the virus was breaching.

5 yrs of lies shattered in 2 days. 53 schiff witness. NO COLLUSION.

Flynn is not going to be confirmed by the Senate for anything. Ironically he had been Trump's national sec advisor, and that job doesn't need senate confirmation.

The republicans still control the senate. Mitch McConnell is working on confirming a judge that the ABA said wasn't qualified to be a judge. And now Mitch is going to get him onto the court of appeals by a straight party line vote.
Imo there is a significant minority of gop senators who distrust Flynn, and with good reason, for any position requiring confirmation. His temperament is suspect, and that was why Bolton was never confirmed. Flynn's already shown ready to break laws for his own financial benefit. And at the heart of all that is his actions confirm his intelligence superiors concerns that while his intelligence gather is unsurpassed, he lacks the ability see how all facts interconnect with each other, so for example, what's happening in Russia affects Syria and both affect Iran and Iraq and all affect Saudi Arabia …..

I don't see any purpose to put him in jail though.
What a load. You don't know jack shit about his "temperament." You sure as hell don't know anything about global strategy. The reason those Dim hacks fear Flynn is because they know he is an honest man. There are no Republicans who don't trust Flynn. The FBI just exonerated him.

It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

I wouldn't start celebrating just yet.

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace reported Thursday that three former Justice Department officials, all Republicans, doubted that Judge Emmet Sullivan would be quick to dismiss the case against former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn even if the DOJ has decided not to prosecute.

They said “that this was a lie told to Vice President Mike Pence that they knew was a lie because Mike Flynn’s conversations with Sergey Kislyak were on intercepts, the kinds of things the intelligence community listens to, not because they’re listening for Mike Flynn, but because they’re listening to people like Ambassador Kislyak. It was that lie to the vice president that got Mike Flynn on the radar of law enforcement. Mike Flynn lied to the FBI and affirmed that admission that he’d lied to the FBI as late as 2019, according to one former Justice Department official.”

According to Wallace’s sources, those facts may give Judge Sullivan some “pause.”

In an earlier conversation, former federal prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg explained that very few federal judges are “pushovers,” recalled MSNBC’s Brian Williams. Judge Sullivan was appointed by former President George W. Bush.

Williams also noted that looking at social media he discovered that there were Russian flags and Russian memes being posted congratulating Flynn.

“Putin, if you’re listening, high-five your asset,” Williams quoted the first thing he saw on Twitter about the Flynn news.

Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to “let Flynn go,” began part of a long investigation into the president’s attempt to cover up the administration’s link to Russia. Wallace said that it’s clear Trump finally found someone who would see to it that Flynn was “let go” in Bill Barr.

The New York Times reported that Trump was prepping pardons for Flynn and friend Roger Stone as late as last week.

Just remember, Flynn pled guilty, and the judge does not have to take Barrs suggestion.
MSNBC: enough said.

Flynn is not going to be confirmed by the Senate for anything. Ironically he had been Trump's national sec advisor, and that job doesn't need senate confirmation.

The republicans still control the senate. Mitch McConnell is working on confirming a judge that the ABA said wasn't qualified to be a judge. And now Mitch is going to get him onto the court of appeals by a straight party line vote.

Mitch McConnell is working on confirming a judge that the ABA said wasn't qualified to be a judge.

Who made the ABA king?
That means he's exceptionally quaified. The Whitehouse stopped listenine to the ABA a long time ago on judicial nominations after it became obvious that they were just partisan hacks.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
The DOJ certainly cannot undo that.
He withdrew his plea, moron.

Lol you dumbasses will take any small victory you can get.
Small victory? That's right bitch but this is just the continuation of the very lonnnnng LOSING streak for your dumb asses and before it's over your whores will be in the slammer or out on their asses. And you will be even a bigger LOSER!
Hey guess what idiot? Flynn getting off the hook doesn’t somehow undo the entire enormous evidence about Russia’s conspiracy altogether. You do get this is way beyond just Flynn right?
Apparently you dont get anything. Hell you're so damned dumb you probably have to lookup your name when you wake up every morning.
It’s adorable when republicans try to sound witty lol
Is that what that guy [thinks] he is?

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
You do know he and his son were working together. And he is SMART enough to not want his family homeless, which is where he was headed. I have many family members, career military, that have been in positions of importance, and their family’s wellbeing is just as important as their career. Yeah, you can always find those that they aren’t, but not all of them.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.

Forum List

Back