Breaking News: New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Just Convicted On 20 Out Of 21 Counts

I think that I have figured out what the problem is with some posters. Not having lived in Louisiana, they do not understand that being corrupt is part of the qualifications for being elected down there.

Corrupt public officials should be taken out and shot. Kill a few thousand and maybe, just MAYBE the rest will wise up.

Hero of Katrina...libtard icon.

rofl.gif

Ray Nagin's a lifelong Republican who only used the Democratic Party to run for office --- because what he is more than either is an opportunist.
That's what blind partisanship gets you.

Good riddance too.

is there anyone here who believes that bullshit ?

i personally would like to see this poser prove what he typed. :up:

Blanco was repeatedly asked by Bush starting over a week before if there was anything he could do to help prepare for Katrina. Blanco, a rabid LIB basically told Bush to fuck off b/c she was determined not to be seen as taking any help from Bush. Her partisan action was the root cause of many deaths. Bush offered Blanco all the National Guard she wanted. She informed Bush the State National Guard could handle the problem. It was only when Katrina overwhelmed Blanco and it was too late did she go running to Bush for help. Fortunately Bush had ordered thousands of National Guard to be located just across the State. line or things would have been much worse. The response time was then hours instead of days. Blanco should have been convicted of multiple counts of criminal negligence and thrown in prison for the rest of her life.
As for the 'buses'. One of Nagin's 'crew' at City Hall had been tasked with making sure those hundreds of buses we saw half under water where always ready to roll. But Nagin's 'crew' member had stolen the money intended to be used to fuel the buses. He did this twice and pocketed the money. Whatever fuel that had at one time been in the buses so they could at least be started and moved to higher ground was syphoned off into a tanker truck to be used for other City equipment. Trouble was that tanker was stolen and the fuel pumped into another truck and never seen again. The empty tanker was discovered stripped of anything valuable in a swamp. Not sure if the simian is still in Federal prison now or not. Anyway when the third request was made for money for bus fuel some committee refused and told Nagin the money would only be spend on an 'imminent need' bases. By the time anyone realized how critical the buses were to move thousands of people to safety the buses were half under swamp water.

No damned wonder I have always balked about going there…..I always thought of it as a dirty, nasty place - and I am black….damn I'm glad that racist fool is going up the creek!

Imagine if Sheriff Joe in Phoenix announced that Phoenix was about to become a "vanilla city" These worthless assed liberals would STILL be screaming to high (limp-wristed) heaven.

Randall, you are right about Nagin, but wrong about this state and the city of New Orleans.

Come down for Mardi Gras, a Saints game, St. Pats day, Jazz fest, visit one of our great restaurants, or just walk the quarter and the levees. What you will find is a multi cultural multi racial city that gets along, celebrates our diversity, and knows how to have a good time.

Nagin fooled a lot of people. He was an executive with Cox cable so a lot of people thought he would bring an honest business approach to the mayors office, instead he brought racism and corruption. He belongs in jail.

And it puts the lie to that fallacy of electing a leader based on his being "experienced" in business, as opposed to government, as was trotted out on Mitt Romney's behalf in 2012. As we kept noting then, the objectives of business and the objectives of government are at polar opposites; government (ideally) exists for the benefit of its population base, while business exists to enrich itself at the expense of its population base.

Nagin populated his office with business people, i.e. the people from his world. And apparently populated his wallet with them too.

Uhm, you forget he was a governor...

Uhm, Ray Nagin has never been a governor of anything.

Gotta love these armchair analysts, spending three minutes on Wiki thinking they can outsmart natives who actually lived through it...
I was referring to Mitt, dear.

No damned wonder I have always balked about going there…..I always thought of it as a dirty, nasty place - and I am black….damn I'm glad that racist fool is going up the creek!

Imagine if Sheriff Joe in Phoenix announced that Phoenix was about to become a "vanilla city" These worthless assed liberals would STILL be screaming to high (limp-wristed) heaven.

Randall, you are right about Nagin, but wrong about this state and the city of New Orleans.

Come down for Mardi Gras, a Saints game, St. Pats day, Jazz fest, visit one of our great restaurants, or just walk the quarter and the levees. What you will find is a multi cultural multi racial city that gets along, celebrates our diversity, and knows how to have a good time.

Nagin fooled a lot of people. He was an executive with Cox cable so a lot of people thought he would bring an honest business approach to the mayors office, instead he brought racism and corruption. He belongs in jail.
It is a fun city to visit.

Hero of Katrina...libtard icon.

rofl.gif

Ray Nagin's a lifelong Republican who only used the Democratic Party to run for office --- because what he is more than either is an opportunist.

Good riddance too.

Yeah, another Fake Jake. A deluded dishonest wingnut. Nagin's not 'really' a Democrat. And him and Fake Jake aren't 'really' Democrats either. ;)

rofl.gif

Good riddance too.

Yeah, another Fake Jake. A deluded dishonest wingnut. Nagin's not 'really' a Democrat. And him and Fake Jake aren't 'really' Democrats either. ;)

And how's that illustrious search for fabricated Kathleen Blanco corruption going here on Day Two?
impatient.gif

Same crickets as yesterday huh?

Maybe you should quit making shit up then, worthless idiot.

And how's that illustrious search for fabricated Kathleen Blanco corruption going here on Day Two?
impatient.gif

Yup, and you, Fake Jake, and Nagin aren't 'really' Democrats. Sure. Ya Dipshit. :laugh:

impatient.gif

Yup, and you, Fake Jake, and Nagin aren't 'really' Democrats. Sure. Ya Dipshit. :laugh:

That's an answer?

Seven times you've been asked now. Seven times you've failed.
Lying asshole.

impatient.gif

That's an answer?

Lying asshole.

Here, let me help ya out Dipshit...I don't answer to you. Ya feel me? But hey congrats, you've now joined the ranks of other pathetic frauds like Fake Jake. Cuz...you guys definitely ain't 'really' Democrats. Chit's hilarious. Y'all craaazy. :lol:

impatient.gif

That's an answer?

Lying asshole.

If stupidity is corrupt, then Blanco was corrupt, because she was clearly stupid.

That's an answer?

Lying asshole.

If stupidity is corrupt, then Blanco was corrupt, because she was clearly stupid.

She got a free pass because she was a fellow Communist Democrat. The corrupt MSM put it all on the BOOOOOOSH. I mean, you ain't heard?...BOOOOOSH BROUGHT DOWN THE LEVEES!!! Well, that's what Democrat wingnuts like Spike Lee say anyway. Bleepin dishonest nutters. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

That's an answer?

Lying asshole.

Here, let me help ya out Dipshit...I don't answer to you. Ya feel me? But hey congrats, you've now joined the ranks of other pathetic frauds like Fake Jake. Cuz...you guys definitely ain't 'really' Democrats. Chit's hilarious. Y'all craaazy. :lol:

Hey, you put it out there, Dipshit. Remember? "Skating"?

It's not me you need to answer to. It's yourself and your own fable. And you failed, exactly because it IS a fable.
Again, nothing new for a liar like you who makes it up as he goes along.

I'm honestly sorry about denigrating your state. Wasn't my intention. I've been to New Orleans several times. My Wife has family down there and we have visited them on several occasions.I was actually referring to the repressive heat in the middle of summer. My GOD! it gets hot and muggy there…..that and the countless number of folks puking in the streets. :eusa_whistle:

But seriously, I ask your forgiveness. My bad.

I'm honestly sorry about denigrating your state. Wasn't my intention. I've been to New Orleans several times. My Wife has family down there and we have visited them on several occasions.I was actually referring to the repressive heat in the middle of summer. My GOD! it gets hot and muggy there…..that and the countless number of folks puking in the streets. :eusa_whistle:

no problem, it does get hot in the summer. but record cold this winter. Global warming sucks.

And for all the democratrs on USMB---------Nagin is a democrat.

no problem, it does get hot in the summer. but record cold this winter. Global warming sucks.

And for all the democratrs on USMB---------Nagin is a democrat.

"Former Republican businessman Ray Nagin became a Democrat and beat several other candidates to become the mayor of New Orleans in 2002"

As long as there's an election or opening where it's an advantage, he'll pass himself off as a crossdressing Swedish-speaking vampire if that's what it takes. As we said from the beginning, what he is and always has been is an Opportunist. So opportunity knocked, and he busted the door down, and it came back to bite him. Couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole. Long may he rot.

Last edited:
Breaking News: New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Just Convicted On 20 Out Of 21 Counts
This proves the cons don't have a monopoly on greed.

Hmmmm, Nagin is not unique, how about if we look into the democrat mayors of most of our major cities, shall we?

DC
Detroit
Chicago
LA
Atanta
SFO
NY

Which of those cities has improved under democrat leadership ? How many of those dem mayors are either in jail or under indictment?

Forum List

Back