BREAKING NEWS! Not everyone is Catholic

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
..... so who gives a damn what the Pope says or thinks?

Dude is a flawed human like the rest of us. No better, no worse.
God sees a Christian through Jesus, not our works or religious ranking (which, BTW, is chosen by men)

I do agree that the POPE really should not comment on the Christianity of a
Methodist

I'm Catholic, but I do recognize that the Pope is only a middle man........and I do emphasize the word, man.

I believe that there will be a few catholics who will not vote for Trump because of the
comment of the Pope-------VERY FEW..... However there will probably be a lot more non-catholics who WILL vote for Trump because of the comment by the Pope

I'm Catholic, but I do recognize that the Pope is only a middle man........and I do emphasize the word, man.

I believe that there will be a few catholics who will not vote for Trump because of the
comment of the Pope-------VERY FEW..... However there will probably be a lot more non-catholics who WILL vote for Trump because of the comment by the Pope

I'll get back to you after I wear my 'Vote Trump' T-shirt to mass this Sunday...........

I'll get back to you after I wear my 'Vote Trump' T-shirt to mass this Sunday...........

keep records-----you might be able to PUBLISH

I do agree that the POPE really should not comment on the Christianity of a
Methodist
Isn't Trump Presbyterian?

uhm-----sorry----maybe you are right--------he did his mom's religion----she is Scottish
in background-------could be presbie----(?) YES----you are right
But it does not change the validity of your point.

so true-----NOTHING ever touches my unassailable validity........not even my
gross errors

True not everyone is Catholic, and not everyone within Catholicsm actually has Catholic beliefs or devotion.
HOWEVER:
even the opposing sects in Christianity, non Christians, agnostics, atheists and the likes are all influenced and duped by the Roman precepts and use of words.
Christians can oppose the RCC yet they still adopted the Roman charade of the Harlot Mary and Jesus idols.
Non Christians still argue terms like God, angels, satan, lucifer, devil, heaven, hell through Roman precepts not Judaic definitions. The bastardization of simple concepts thereforw throw not just Christians off, but non believers as well.
In fact the errors and fantasy concepts are some of the biggest creators of atheists and Bible haters who do not understand what or how to use the Tanakh and what purpose does it serve. So yeah ypu are not all Catholic, but the Harlot Rome left you their mark of death anyway.

HaShev, you're nuts.

in a very complicated way----hashev is telling you that Catholicism is not based on the
religion of Jesus------it is based on the religion---mostly---of Rome with some added features from a somewhat more EASTERN religion---Mithraism. The reason that this fact is obvious to those actually familiar with Judaism is that so much of that which is in the NT-----is actually Judaism but REALLY confused by the
manner in which romans might INTERPRET it. It is a kind of Roman, eastern
muck up of Jewish symbols and ethos

..... so who gives a damn what the Pope says or thinks?

Dude is a flawed human like the rest of us. No better, no worse.
God sees a Christian through Jesus, not our works or religious ranking (which, BTW, is chosen by men)
Wrong.

The Pope and Catholics are Christian just like you; same doctrine, same dogma, and the same fundamental principles that conflict with the bigotry exhibited by Trump and those who agree with him

Better be carefull Michael Blackrook might not be referring to you being crazy......lol..but facts are facts it all stems from tainted roman teachings the mixing of the good fruit(jewish teachings) with rotten fruit( roman teachings) too bad people don't learn how to clean out their brain like they do their pantries....

Forum List

Back