🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

...Breaking News...Scott Brown, Trumps choice for Vice president..............

And Hillary will still be running after she is transported to Guantanamo Bay resort........... That's a great ticket.

Try again sillypoo
Oh look. Another dumbfuck who thinks that I'm a leftie just because I don't blow Trump nightly in my dreams.

Moron
So you voted for Jeb, one of 55 that did.

LOL LOL LOL

And Hillary will still be running after she is transported to Guantanamo Bay resort........... That's a great ticket.

Try again sillypoo
Oh look. Another dumbfuck who thinks that I'm a leftie just because I don't blow Trump nightly in my dreams.

Moron

LOL LOL LOL
I haven't voted for anyone yet dumbass. Why don't you stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Two shakey conservatives. What a freaking ticket! Not
This sure would be interesting.

How do you think conservatives backing Trump would react?

Probably gives Trump some credibility. Again, if Trump is the nominee, I don't expect most of the GOP establishment to go out and work for him.
He doesn't make decisions for the benefit of others but rather himself.
That's a great trait to have!
Says one of the least respected morons on this site. Hell, even Rderp is more likeable than your racist ass. Change your avatar you white trash pathetic excuse of a human being.

Wow! Such integrity. You only waited wayyyyyyy too long.

Try again sillypoo

Moron

LOL LOL LOL
I haven't voted for anyone yet dumbass. Why don't you stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
Oh they don't let you out of the hospital to vote do they? Shame, if they did then you could vote for Trump

This sure would be interesting.

How do you think conservatives backing Trump would react?

Probably gives Trump some credibility. Again, if Trump is the nominee, I don't expect most of the GOP establishment to go out and work for him.
He doesn't make decisions for the benefit of others but rather himself.
That's a great trait to have!
Says one of the least respected morons on this site. Hell, even Rderp is more likeable than your racist ass. Change your avatar you white trash pathetic excuse of a human being.
I'm a well respected patriotic non-criminal icon on this forum.

As for my iconic avatar being changed race traitor, no!

th

Who respects you? Name five people.

Try again sillypoo

Moron

I don't think that, but i do think you're living in bitter denial. Your boys are done. Trump's the man. It's either him or Hillary Clinton. Who you got?

Try again sillypoo

Moron

LOL LOL LOL
Oh they don't let you out of the hospital to vote do they? Shame, if they did then you could vote for Trump
From pretending to know what you're talking about to attempted juvenile insults...

Must be desperate times for Democrats. Didn't think it would happen so soon. But i guess Hillary Clinton really is a horrifically bad pick. They can't formulate a coherent reason to support her. So some of her asshole supporters on this thread have decided it's time to go after Trump's children. Very sad and pathetic stuff. Shame on em.

It's obvious from the context in the OP link that Trump did not float the idea or ever consider it until someone in his audience shouted it out.

It was a passing moment, of no significance whatsoever.

Oh, hell...

Trump isn't running as the Republican candidate...

Trump isn't running as the Conservative candidate...

Trump is running as the Chase-the-Beaners-Out candidate...

Trump is running as the Keep-the-Muzzies-Out candidate...

Trump is running as the Force-Jobs-Back-Onshore candidate...

Trump is running as the Strip-Down-Gubmint candidate...

Trump is running as the Let's-Make-a-Deal candidate...

Trump is running as the Phukk-Outsiders-Who-Don't-Like-Us candidate...

Trump is running as the Find-Our-Enemies-and-Rip-Out-Their-Throats candidate...

Vast numbers of Americans seem OK with that...

Vast numbers...

I'm not

It's obvious from the context in the OP link that Trump did not float the idea or ever consider it until someone in his audience shouted it out.

It was a passing moment, of no significance whatsoever.

The fact that he said he would think about it is telling though.

Brown, the male Palin.

Will there be any moment, ANY, where Republicans put forth someone that has a functioning brain?

Just one would restore some confidence in you hillbillies.

I'd really consider Sarah Palin right now. But it could change depending on these debates and so forth. It could be a solid move to one up the libs trying to put Hillary on a pedestal by electing the first woman as President. Palin can go for it again to be Trump's running mate. First woman to be VP!

Who knows how it plays out right now..

His name was floated a couple days ago on this board by I can't remember who.
He is a big-time Luuuuser , can't see Trump picking him.

Well, I've been saying this for weeks. Not based on some editorial or internet rumor but on personal information that I happen to be privy to. I don't like to brag but I have some wealthy friends. One of them is very good family friends of the Browns. This particular guy would remind you of a mini Trump, he even does the comb-over thing.. but he is a wheeler-dealer from the northeast and he knows a lot of influential people up there and as I say, is good friends with the Brown family.

Back when Trump first entered the race, I was helping him promote Ayla Brown's music career. He mentioned then that Ayla's dad might be the next VP... I didn't pay much attention because it wasn't that big of a deal at the time. But recently, he attended a "backyard barbecue" at Portsmouth, NH where Brown hosted Trump and a bunch of fat old rich people gathered to eat some pig. When he comes back from that, he tells me... it's a done deal, Trump is going to name Scott Brown as his VP pick when he wins the nomination.

Of course, me being the political junkie I am, voiced my skepticism but he insisted that Trump had discussed it in specific detail with Brown and they even went over policy and platform positions and discussed strategy, etc. I don't have any reason whatsoever to disbelieve him and he doesn't have any reason to bullshit me. I firmly believe that is who Trump has in mind and that's who he will pick.... Time will tell, I guess?

Mr Trump needs a running mate with at least some Conservative bona fides. Mr Brown was the deciding vote in favor of Obamacare. That's not going to help.

I agree with the first part. But I'm pretty sure Brown broke the supermajority in the liberal senate, and allowed for the filibuster that forced the liberals to use reconciliation as a means of passing Obamacare.

Forum List

Back