🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

...Breaking News...Scott Brown, Trumps choice for Vice president..............

Wow, Trump picks a former male nude centerfold. What a surprise. And Brown was only a staple away from................

When you say "breaking news", you mean from a month ago?
Ten minutes ago Trump’s victory lab

Try again

The link in your OP is from January 16th, clown.
Yawning Donald Trump Vice President Speculation: Possiblities Include Marco Rubio, Rick Scott, Nikki Haley

Scott Brown sells Trump, defends Baker, knocks the media

Trump and Brown, the next President and Vice President of the USA.

Hillary Clinton newest inmate at Guantanamo bay that WILL NOT BE CLOSED.

Mr Trump needs a running mate with at least some Conservative bona fides. Mr Brown was the deciding vote in favor of Obamacare. That's not going to help.

I agree with the first part. But I'm pretty sure Brown broke the supermajority in the liberal senate, and allowed for the filibuster that forced the liberals to use reconciliation as a means of passing Obamacare.

The 60th vote for Obamacare (passed 60-39 with Jim Bunning abstaining, 12/24/2009) was actually Paul Kirk, the temporary replacement for the deceased Ted Kennedy. Scott Brown was not elected until 3 weeks later (1/19/2010)...he CAMPAIGNED as being the 41st vote against Obamacare! He couldn't have done what you claim, because he had not been elected yet!

I agree with the first part. But I'm pretty sure Brown broke the supermajority in the liberal senate, and allowed for the filibuster that forced the liberals to use reconciliation as a means of passing Obamacare.

.....and was then the ONLY Republican to xross the aisle and vote for the ACA during reconciliation. You know, it passed by only a single vote. I wonder whose vote that might be.

Paul Kirk.

His name was floated a couple days ago on this board by I can't remember who.
He is a big-time Luuuuser , can't see Trump picking him.

Well, I've been saying this for weeks. Not based on some editorial or internet rumor but on personal information that I happen to be privy to. I don't like to brag but I have some wealthy friends. One of them is very good family friends of the Browns. This particular guy would remind you of a mini Trump, he even does the comb-over thing.. but he is a wheeler-dealer from the northeast and he knows a lot of influential people up there and as I say, is good friends with the Brown family.

Back when Trump first entered the race, I was helping him promote Ayla Brown's music career. He mentioned then that Ayla's dad might be the next VP... I didn't pay much attention because it wasn't that big of a deal at the time. But recently, he attended a "backyard barbecue" at Portsmouth, NH where Brown hosted Trump and a bunch of fat old rich people gathered to eat some pig. When he comes back from that, he tells me... it's a done deal, Trump is going to name Scott Brown as his VP pick when he wins the nomination.

Of course, me being the political junkie I am, voiced my skepticism but he insisted that Trump had discussed it in specific detail with Brown and they even went over policy and platform positions and discussed strategy, etc. I don't have any reason whatsoever to disbelieve him and he doesn't have any reason to bullshit me. I firmly believe that is who Trump has in mind and that's who he will pick.... Time will tell, I guess?
Might want to check that 'inside information.'

Might want to check that 'inside information.'

Like I said back in February... "Time will tell!"

Well, time has told... My source was wrong. lol

Props for owning up to that, much respect brother!

Do you respect him for tossing out that complete line of bullshit to begin with? Nutbags sure can be forgiving of liars.......sometimes.

Pot quit calling the kettle black....you're voting for the biggest liar of them all, Hilary, so STFU.

As for him, I'm just impressed someone had the guts to say they were wrong on this board.....can you take politics out of everything in your life...it must be sad to be ruled by that in every thought and decision you make.

Forum List

Back