Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

It's part of the argument that lost, dumb ass. It was not part of the argument that won. The pro liberty folks are not arguing that procreation has no place in marriage. They are arguing that marriage does not require procreation between the partners. Do you understand the difference?

You finally get it !

Good on you

So the argument applies to incestuous marriage.

Knew you'd come around
The argument applies to one of the reasons used to justify blocking incestuous marriage, but it does not apply to ALL of the reasons used to justify blocking incestuous marriage. I thought I made that clear.

Two sisters can't procreate.

Try again
Procreation was only one potential aspect of marriage, and both sisters can procreate, try again.

Not with each other (yet)

Good ol egg splicing.

I wouldn't invest in it, the liability is sooooooo huge.

It's part of the argument that lost, dumb ass. It was not part of the argument that won. The pro liberty folks are not arguing that procreation has no place in marriage. They are arguing that marriage does not require procreation between the partners. Do you understand the difference?

You finally get it !

Good on you

Knew you'd come around
The argument applies to one of the reasons used to justify blocking incestuous marriage, but it does not apply to ALL of the reasons used to justify blocking incestuous marriage. I thought I made that clear.

Try again
Procreation was only one potential aspect of marriage, and both sisters can procreate, try again.

No they can't. Are you warped?

They would require a male

A third party

Oh, I get it , your argument for plural marriage.

I'm against plural marriage, obviously your not

You keep assuming that to procreate one must have a married partner inseminate you. That's not true. All you need is to have sex with someone of the other sex, or become artificially inseminated. As proof, I point you to the millions of single women that have babies every year.

Gotta keep your options open Pops

Just think....you can now marry a "negro" if you want to.
If you fall in love with another man, you can divorce your wife and marry him

And soon a sister, and because I want to be politically correct, a brother.

What a world you created aye?

If that is want you want.....You have the same rights as gays had to use our political system to fight for your right to marry your sister

I wish you luck

There ya go again, create the argument and expect someone to do the dirty work for you.

As always, no courage of your own conviction.

Do you believe your own argument or not?

It's really that simple

You are creating the incest argument by inferring there is some slippery slope

If you believe that slope to allowing incestuous marriages, go ahead and fight to make incest legal. Then fight to allow incestuous marriages. That is what gays had to do. Their slope obviously wasn't so slippery

No, a slippery slope requires a slope to begin with.

It's your argument , not mine, and in your mind (again not mine) it makes complete sense.

Live with it, your forcing us to

Total dodge Pops

It is your argument that gay marriage will lead to incestuous marriages and plural marriages. If it is that easy, why hasn't it happened so far? Make incest and polygamy legal first and then you can argue about marriage

You finally get it !

Good on you

Knew you'd come around

Try again

No they can't. Are you warped?

They would require a male

A third party

Oh, I get it , your argument for plural marriage.

I'm against plural marriage, obviously your not

You keep assuming that to procreate one must have a married partner inseminate you. That's not true. All you need is to have sex with someone of the other sex, or become artificially inseminated. As proof, I point you to the millions of single women that have babies every year.

Oh, I made no such assumption, I seem to be one of only a few that know how babies are actually made. The discussion was about marriage. You do realize that, right, and about married couples procreating within that marriage.

No same sex couplings have ever created a child. EVER.

That makes opposite sex coupling unique.

Every man, woman and child had come from those couplings. NOT A SINGLE CHILD HAD EVER BEEN PRODUCED FROM SAME SEX MASTURBATION.

And soon a sister, and because I want to be politically correct, a brother.

What a world you created aye?

If that is want you want.....You have the same rights as gays had to use our political system to fight for your right to marry your sister

I wish you luck

There ya go again, create the argument and expect someone to do the dirty work for you.

As always, no courage of your own conviction.

Do you believe your own argument or not?

It's really that simple

You are creating the incest argument by inferring there is some slippery slope

If you believe that slope to allowing incestuous marriages, go ahead and fight to make incest legal. Then fight to allow incestuous marriages. That is what gays had to do. Their slope obviously wasn't so slippery

No, a slippery slope requires a slope to begin with.

It's your argument , not mine, and in your mind (again not mine) it makes complete sense.

Live with it, your forcing us to

Total dodge Pops

It is your argument that gay marriage will lead to incestuous marriages and plural marriages. If it is that easy, why hasn't it happened so far? Make incest and polygamy legal first and then you can argue about marriage

Claiming a dodge while dodging is so unbecoming.

People who care will just have to learn how to protect themselves, their families and their own children. Learn different ways of conducting your businesses. Choose friends more wisely. Pay more attention to your children's friends.
I know you're not going to actually answer this. After all, none of you right-wing hacks ever do, but here it goes.

What, precisely, do you have to protect yourself, your family, and your children from? What threat, exactly, does marriage equality present to you, and your family?

You morons keep spewing that stupid rhetoric, but whenever you're asked for clarification, you all just shut the fuck up, and pretend the question was never asked.
First I don't feel this way... but having grown up with parents like Katz... I can easily explain.

What they are talking about is they don't want their children and grandchildren's minds being corrupted by gay talk, gay walk, gay acts, gay people, gay children, gayness, ... They want their children to brought up in an environment washed of all gayness. They see a gay guy on the TV and they get angry that the networks have to put a gay person on every TV show. They hear about a gay marriage and they cringe thinking that couple might move in next door and ruin the neighborhood.
Oh! I know that. I just want one of these idiots to admit it out loud. I want them to admit that they are so ignorant, uneducated, stupid, and paranoid that they actually believe that homosexual is communicable, like an STD, or something.

I want one of these gay-hating bigotted dumbasses to have to actually move beyond their bumper-sticker rhetoric, and explain for the world to see how absolutely mind-numbingly stupid they actually are.

It does not surprise me, however, that when challenged to actually clarify their rhetoric with something of substance, they simply tuck their cowardly little tails between their legs, run away, and hide, ignoring the question, hoping the big mean progressive will just go away so that they can come back another day, and spew their same ignorant bullshit as if it actually means something.

People who care will just have to learn how to protect themselves, their families and their own children. Learn different ways of conducting your businesses. Choose friends more wisely. Pay more attention to your children's friends.
I know you're not going to actually answer this. After all, none of you right-wing hacks ever do, but here it goes.

What, precisely, do you have to protect yourself, your family, and your children from? What threat, exactly, does marriage equality present to you, and your family?

You morons keep spewing that stupid rhetoric, but whenever you're asked for clarification, you all just shut the fuck up, and pretend the question was never asked.
First I don't feel this way... but having grown up with parents like Katz... I can easily explain.

What they are talking about is they don't want their children and grandchildren's minds being corrupted by gay talk, gay walk, gay acts, gay people, gay children, gayness, ... They want their children to brought up in an environment washed of all gayness. They see a gay guy on the TV and they get angry that the networks have to put a gay person on every TV show. They hear about a gay marriage and they cringe thinking that couple might move in next door and ruin the neighborhood.
Oh! I know that. I just want one of these idiots to admit it out loud. I want them to admit that they are so ignorant, uneducated, stupid, and paranoid that they actually believe that homosexual is communicable, like an STD, or something.

I want one of these gay-hating bigotted dumbasses to have to actually move beyond their bumper-sticker rhetoric, and explain for the world to see how absolutely mind-numbingly stupid they actually are.

It does not surprise me, however, that when challenged to actually clarify their rhetoric with something of substance, they simply tuck their cowardly little tails between their legs, run away, and hide, ignoring the question, hoping the big mean progressive will just go away so that they can come back another day, and spew their same ignorant bullshit as if it actually means something.

AND, I want to see a single same sex coupling create a child.

Oh, how silly of me to point out the unique difference between demographic groups

Sorry bout dat

Because you have four children growing up in a country becoming increasingly perverted

what is perverse is a group of bigots thinking they should be able to divest others of their human rights.
So when are you going to push for incest as a legal right? I guess that isn't a perversion to you either.

i'm sorry, i don't entertain false analogies which are intended to make people feel better about their own bigotry.

have a good day, reb
Well hell you want to talk false analogies let's talk 14th amendment being to protect queen bitches so they can marry

God damn right I am a bigot when it comes to perversions

so you think G-d made 10% of his children improperly?
No his children are create improperly not every human is his Child those who are gay are not his.

the homosexual brigade knew they would never get this passed "by the people. so they cheer when these mostly "men" in black robes steps over and on the people in the states and their rights.

awful people. now beating their chest like they actually won something by doing things, THE RIGHT WAY
I guess the queens are going to support incest next.

what is perverse is a group of bigots thinking they should be able to divest others of their human rights.
So when are you going to push for incest as a legal right? I guess that isn't a perversion to you either.

i'm sorry, i don't entertain false analogies which are intended to make people feel better about their own bigotry.

have a good day, reb
Well hell you want to talk false analogies let's talk 14th amendment being to protect queen bitches so they can marry

God damn right I am a bigot when it comes to perversions

so you think G-d made 10% of his children improperly?
No his children are create improperly not every human is his Child those who are gay are not his.

How can we learn to cure if there are none to cure?

the homosexual brigade knew they would never get this passed "by the people. so they cheer when these mostly "men" in black robes steps over and on the people in the states and their rights.

awful people. now beating their chest like they actually won something by doing things, THE RIGHT WAY
I guess the queens are going to support incest next.

It appears so

Forum List

Back