Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Because you have four children growing up in a country becoming increasingly perverted

what is perverse is a group of bigots thinking they should be able to divest others of their human rights.
So when are you going to push for incest as a legal right? I guess that isn't a perversion to you either.

i'm sorry, i don't entertain false analogies which are intended to make people feel better about their own bigotry.

have a good day, reb

Sounds like a bigot, walks like a bigot, you must be a bigot

Ammirite?

shhhhh..... adults are talking, child

Then go to your room and let us finish.

saw this just now off another site:

The purpose of the political maneuvers on homosexual marriage were not about Tom and Dick living in wedded bliss ... it was about putting the final nail in the coffin of the traditional family model. Destroying the family has worked wonders for the federal government workers unions (i.e., Progressive Democrats) by decimating black families and setting up vote farms in urban areas where the vote livestock are herded from unionized government schools to federally funded abortion clinics to welfare offices. They want to extend the destruction of traditional principles as much as possible because no matter how bad things get for taxpayers, the government unions benefit.

Plagiarism now too Steph? Is there no end to your indiscretions?

How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

that's all you have? whining over plagiarism. figures

No, it was an aside to the question I asked which you ignored to focus on the inconsequential plagiarism. I'll ask it again. How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

Change the premise. How does your incestuous family effect mine?

Fun little game you folks started aye?

Incest is banned for very good reasons, dumb ass.

The purpose of the political maneuvers on homosexual marriage were not about Tom and Dick living in wedded bliss ... it was about putting the final nail in the coffin of the traditional family model. Destroying the family has worked wonders for the federal government workers unions (i.e., Progressive Democrats) by decimating black families and setting up vote farms in urban areas where the vote livestock are herded from unionized government schools to federally funded abortion clinics to welfare offices. They want to extend the destruction of traditional principles as much as possible because no matter how bad things get for taxpayers, the government unions benefit.

How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

No, it was an aside to the question I asked which you ignored to focus on the inconsequential plagiarism. I'll ask it again. How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

Actually in a homosexual incestuous relationship, one of the big reasons goes away.

People who care will just have to learn how to protect themselves, their families and their own children. Learn different ways of conducting your businesses. Choose friends more wisely. Pay more attention to your children's friends.
I know you're not going to actually answer this. After all, none of you right-wing hacks ever do, but here it goes.

What, precisely, do you have to protect yourself, your family, and your children from? What threat, exactly, does marriage equality present to you, and your family?

You morons keep spewing that stupid rhetoric, but whenever you're asked for clarification, you all just shut the fuck up, and pretend the question was never asked.
First I don't feel this way... but having grown up with parents like Katz... I can easily explain.

What they are talking about is they don't want their children and grandchildren's minds being corrupted by gay talk, gay walk, gay acts, gay people, gay children, gayness, ... They want their children to brought up in an environment washed of all gayness. They see a gay guy on the TV and they get angry that the networks have to put a gay person on every TV show. They hear about a gay marriage and they cringe thinking that couple might move in next door and ruin the neighborhood.

Or they see that the same argument can be successfully used to make incest and plural marriage legal.

Guess that's ok these days right?
^ retard thinks being gay is the same as wanting to have sex with your parents and siblings.

But as for plural marriage... what's wrong with that? It's in the bible no?

Where did I state that? Link?

Sorry tardboy, you make the argument, and run from it.

Typical

No conviction?

Actually in a homosexual incestuous relationship, one of the big reasons goes away.
One, of yes. But not all.

Not anymore, procreation had no place in marriage, remember

You folks crack me up. Create an argument, then called on it.......

RUN

People who care will just have to learn how to protect themselves, their families and their own children. Learn different ways of conducting your businesses. Choose friends more wisely. Pay more attention to your children's friends.
I know you're not going to actually answer this. After all, none of you right-wing hacks ever do, but here it goes.

What, precisely, do you have to protect yourself, your family, and your children from? What threat, exactly, does marriage equality present to you, and your family?

You morons keep spewing that stupid rhetoric, but whenever you're asked for clarification, you all just shut the fuck up, and pretend the question was never asked.
First I don't feel this way... but having grown up with parents like Katz... I can easily explain.

What they are talking about is they don't want their children and grandchildren's minds being corrupted by gay talk, gay walk, gay acts, gay people, gay children, gayness, ... They want their children to brought up in an environment washed of all gayness. They see a gay guy on the TV and they get angry that the networks have to put a gay person on every TV show. They hear about a gay marriage and they cringe thinking that couple might move in next door and ruin the neighborhood.

Or they see that the same argument can be successfully used to make incest and plural marriage legal.

^ retard thinks being gay is the same as wanting to have sex with your parents and siblings.

Typical

No conviction?

You said "same argument." You do know what "same" means, yes?

FYI, dumb ass. Me standing here replying is not running away, ya dumb ass.

Typical

No conviction?

But not addressing the argument IS

RUN
No one ever said "procreation had no place in marriage." Your are making shit up. Why don't you start talking out your mouth instead of your ass.

Typical

No conviction?

I addressed your argument, dumb ass.

Rosh and Pop think their opinions are facts.

bigrebnc is a bully coward.

No wonder America wants nothing to do with their types.

Typical

No conviction?

I addressed your argument, dumb ass.

In your own mind only

RUN
No one ever said "procreation had no place in marriage." Your are making shit up. Why don't you start talking out your mouth instead of your ass.

It's part of the argument

I know, a bit to deep for someone who agrees that anyone should be allowed to marry anyone else. That is the LGBTQLMNOP argument. But but wait........

Yup, Pop makes up crap as he goes. He can't argue so he tries to sting with a blunt instrument: he is a fool tool.

Just think how Pops world has changed since he was born

He can now marry someone of another race if he chooses
He can now marry someone of the same sex if he wants to

His options in choosing a partner have more than doubled!

RUN

It's part of the argument

I know, a bit to deep for someone who agrees that anyone should be allowed to marry anyone else. That is the LGBTQLMNOP argument. But but wait........
It's part of the argument that lost, dumb ass. It was not part of the argument that won. The pro liberty folks are not arguing that procreation has no place in marriage. They are arguing that marriage does not require procreation between the partners. Do you understand the difference?

Just think how Pops world has changed since he was born

He can now marry someone of another race if he chooses
He can now marry someone of the same sex if he wants to

His options in choosing a partner have more than doubled!

Wrong, I can't, I'm already married.

But you bring up a good point RW, using your arguments, maybe soon I'll have the option of adding a few more wives.

Way to address the problem in a way RK Jillian and SillyWytch refused to

Forum List

Back