Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

As a heterosexual married white man with 4 kids, please describe how this issue deserves my attention. How is it a threat to me?
Because you have four children growing up in a country becoming increasingly perverted

what is perverse is a group of bigots thinking they should be able to divest others of their human rights.
So when are you going to push for incest as a legal right? I guess that isn't a perversion to you either.

i'm sorry, i don't entertain false analogies which are intended to make people feel better about their own bigotry.

have a good day, reb
Well hell you want to talk false analogies let's talk 14th amendment being to protect queen bitches so they can marry

God damn right I am a bigot when it comes to perversions

the homosexual brigade knew they would never get this passed "by the people. so they cheer when these mostly "men" in black robes steps over and on the people in the states and their rights.

awful people. now beating their chest like they actually won something by doing things, THE RIGHT WAY

Once again, Staph, you 'Conservatives' get your ass kicked because you are attempting to legislate private matters between two consenting adults. Now if you people just believed in freedom, you wouldn't be making asses of yourselves daily.

A judge? There were like a score of rulings for equality. How many against?

Anyone? Anyone? Bheuler?
there is no god damn constitution right that allows queens to lock up and suck dick as husband and bitch
That why you hate gays so much? You were forced to suck it in the pen?
Freak I would take up your sick habits nor have I been in the pen maybe you have.
Fucking freak.
YOU'RE A POS COWARD
I live in Kannapolis North Carolina come gets some freak

Wow...North Carolina...cool. I hear they will be a marriage equality state soon like uber gay California. :lol:

the homosexual brigade knew they would never get this passed "by the people. so they cheer when these mostly "men" in black robes steps over and on the people in the states and their rights.

awful people. now beating their chest like they actually won something by doing things, THE RIGHT WAY

So you believe the SCOTUS was wrong to rule on Loving v Virginia? "We the People" were vehemently opposed to interracial marriage in 1967 when Loving v Virginia was ruled on. Are you mad about these "mostly men in black robes" really, really, really going against what the people wanted in 1967? Fewer than 20% supported interracial marriage when those "judicial activists" overturned anti miscegenation laws.

bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png

Fast forward to now Steph...

y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

Civil Rights aren't a popularity contest...but if they were...

As a heterosexual married white man with 4 kids, please describe how this issue deserves my attention. How is it a threat to me?
Because you have four children growing up in a country becoming increasingly perverted

what is perverse is a group of bigots thinking they should be able to divest others of their human rights.

All humans can marry, could even before this ruling (or lack there of) with the exception of multi partner marriage and incestuous couples.

But you got us on the road to "fixing" that too.

You must be so damn proud!

So when are you going to push for incest as a legal right? I guess that isn't a perversion to you either.

i'm sorry, i don't entertain false analogies which are intended to make people feel better about their own bigotry.

have a good day, reb

Sounds like a bigot, walks like a bigot, you must be a bigot

Ammirite?

saw this just now off another site:

The purpose of the political maneuvers on homosexual marriage were not about Tom and Dick living in wedded bliss ... it was about putting the final nail in the coffin of the traditional family model. Destroying the family has worked wonders for the federal government workers unions (i.e., Progressive Democrats) by decimating black families and setting up vote farms in urban areas where the vote livestock are herded from unionized government schools to federally funded abortion clinics to welfare offices. They want to extend the destruction of traditional principles as much as possible because no matter how bad things get for taxpayers, the government unions benefit.

The purpose of the political maneuvers on homosexual marriage were not about Tom and Dick living in wedded bliss ... it was about putting the final nail in the coffin of the traditional family model. Destroying the family has worked wonders for the federal government workers unions (i.e., Progressive Democrats) by decimating black families and setting up vote farms in urban areas where the vote livestock are herded from unionized government schools to federally funded abortion clinics to welfare offices. They want to extend the destruction of traditional principles as much as possible because no matter how bad things get for taxpayers, the government unions benefit.

I think the prison industrial complex has done more damage to "the black family" than a couple of gay dudes getting married.

Maybe instead of infantilizing black voters, you guys need to just stop coming up with ways to piss them off.

All humans can marry, could even before this ruling (or lack there of) with the exception of multi partner marriage and incestuous couples.

All humans could marry before Loving too Pops...guess that didn't need "fixing" either?

Sure, I could have married a guy...but I didn't want to just like Mildred Loving didn't want to marry a black man. I wanted to, and did, legally marry another woman. Can you explain why my civil marriage should be treated differently than yours? Remember, you get to marry someone of the same sex now if you want to.

have a good day, reb
Well hell you want to talk false analogies let's talk 14th amendment being to protect queen bitches so they can marry

so you think G-d made 10% of his children improperly?

Good post

It shows you hate gays, hate unions, hate blacks, hate the poor, hate abortion. You hit all the rightwing talking points in just a few sentences

Such a good rightwing bot there Steph

All humans could marry before Loving too Pops...guess that didn't need "fixing" either?

Sure, I could have married a guy...but I didn't want to just like Mildred Loving didn't want to marry a black man. I wanted to, and did, legally marry another woman. Can you explain why my civil marriage should be treated differently than yours? Remember, you get to marry someone of the same sex now if you want to.

Very good point

Looks like Pops options have increased. He should be happy

have a good day, reb

More like 1-4%.

Plagiarism now too Steph? Is there no end to your indiscretions?

How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

have a good day, reb

More like 1-4%.

Does the percentage make a difference in whether or not a minority is entitled to equal treatment under the law?

have a good day, reb

More like 1-4%.

Does the percentage make a difference in whether or not a minority is entitled to equal treatment under the law?

No, but bad numbers are still bad numbers, like when JoeDouche keeps using the 43 times number in Kellerman, and people use the 20% of women have been sexually assaulted on campuses.

Plagiarism now too Steph? Is there no end to your indiscretions?

How, exactly, does my family and my civil marriage "destroy" anyone else's? Be specific.

that's all you have? whining over plagiarism. figures

Forum List

Back