Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Pop, who supports incestuous marriage? You? The Egyptians? For heaven's sake, grow up.

Last edited:
It's part of the argument

I know, a bit to deep for someone who agrees that anyone should be allowed to marry anyone else. That is the LGBTQLMNOP argument. But but wait........
It's part of the argument that lost, dumb ass. It was not part of the argument that won. The pro liberty folks are not arguing that procreation has no place in marriage. They are arguing that marriage does not require procreation between the partners. Do you understand the difference?

You finally get it !

Good on you

So the argument applies to incestuous marriage.

Knew you'd come around
Here's a reality check for you pops. I was always on board with incestuous marriage. What is your problem with it, exactly? Why do you give so much as a single flying fuck who anyone else marries? How does that affect you in even the tiniest little bit?

So what your saying is society has no right to interfere in ANYTHING, except of course forcing a baker to make a cake for a gay wedding.

That's consistency for ya.
Society has no right to interfere in anything that does not involve me depriving you of your rights. That is correct.

So where in the constitution is a right to the exact wedding cake you want?

Politicians can't change reality no matter how hard they try.
actually reality changes reality. When same sex marriage is accepted in all 50 states, guess what that means? That marriage is no longer between just a man and a woman, no matter how much you wish it were.

I hate always having to finish your sentences.

And between siblings, parents and children and plural partners.

Good job dood!
Yup. As long as all parties involved are consenting adults, I don't give so much as a single flying fuck who is marrying whom. What I don't understand is why you care so much about the behavior of people you have never met. Is your life really so boring, and empty that you feel the need to stick your nose into everyone elses?

Another admission by your side that you don't give a crap about what this leads too as long as you get state sanctioned leg humping.

Again, good job dood

This leads to nothing more than you and your ilk having to respect others' rights as they do yours.

Everyone has the same right as I do. Keep up will ya

Oh! I know that. I just want one of these idiots to admit it out loud. I want them to admit that they are so ignorant, uneducated, stupid, and paranoid that they actually believe that homosexual is communicable, like an STD, or something.

I want one of these gay-hating bigotted dumbasses to have to actually move beyond their bumper-sticker rhetoric, and explain for the world to see how absolutely mind-numbingly stupid they actually are.

It does not surprise me, however, that when challenged to actually clarify their rhetoric with something of substance, they simply tuck their cowardly little tails between their legs, run away, and hide, ignoring the question, hoping the big mean progressive will just go away so that they can come back another day, and spew their same ignorant bullshit as if it actually means something.

AND, I want to see a single same sex coupling create a child.

Oh, how silly of me to point out the unique difference between demographic groups

Sorry bout dat
And what does that have to do with the meaningless "...protect themselves, their families and their own children." from Katzanddogz post? It would seem that you're just trying to change the subject so that none of you have to admit that this is just meaningless, empty rhetoric. And to do it you're back to "if you can't procreate, you don't count" bullshit. I'm sure all of the sterile, and infertile heterosexual couples out there will be happy to know you think so little of them.

What do you have against the reproductively disabled and Roe V Wade?

Are you thinking that same sex couples are disabled?

Masturbating by a same sex couple can't create life, just sticky sheets
I have nothing against the "reproductively disabled". HYou're the one that keeps making the entire "proper" purpose of marriage procreation. Who said anything about being disabled. You also just dismissed anyone who has ever had a hysterectomy, or vasectomy.

Well done dood.

You have a very limited idea of my argument, but why try to convince someone who supports incestuous marriage. And don't try to run from it, you said you don't give a crap who sleeps with who.

You are dismissed czeesehead
Why would I run from the perfectly reasonable position that what complete strangers whom I have never met do in their private lives has absolutely zero effect on me? You are the fanatical bigot who feels like you have the right to dictate what every single person in the country should be allowed to do, and not do in accordance with your own private moral views. Guess which one of us is the irrational one, braintrust.

You are dismissed. Thank you for playing.

actually reality changes reality. When same sex marriage is accepted in all 50 states, guess what that means? That marriage is no longer between just a man and a woman, no matter how much you wish it were.

I hate always having to finish your sentences.

And between siblings, parents and children and plural partners.

Good job dood!
Yup. As long as all parties involved are consenting adults, I don't give so much as a single flying fuck who is marrying whom. What I don't understand is why you care so much about the behavior of people you have never met. Is your life really so boring, and empty that you feel the need to stick your nose into everyone elses?

Another admission by your side that you don't give a crap about what this leads too as long as you get state sanctioned leg humping.

Again, good job dood

This leads to nothing more than you and your ilk having to respect others' rights as they do yours.

Everyone has the same right as I do. Keep up will ya

You are the one being pulled along against your will.

No one is interfering with your marriage rights.

You will not interfere with others' marriage rights.

This is hard for you to understand, but there it is.

It's part of the argument that lost, dumb ass. It was not part of the argument that won. The pro liberty folks are not arguing that procreation has no place in marriage. They are arguing that marriage does not require procreation between the partners. Do you understand the difference?

You finally get it !

Good on you

Knew you'd come around
Here's a reality check for you pops. I was always on board with incestuous marriage. What is your problem with it, exactly? Why do you give so much as a single flying fuck who anyone else marries? How does that affect you in even the tiniest little bit?

So what your saying is society has no right to interfere in ANYTHING, except of course forcing a baker to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Society has no right to interfere in anything that does not involve me depriving you of your rights. That is correct.

The constitution guarantees me the right to do business with any public business. And the Public accommodation laws already settled this matter.

It's not my problem that you are too stupid to understand how public accommodation works.

Pop, who supports incestuous marriage. You? The Egyptians? For heaven's sake, grow up.

Post 929. Czeesehead did. I oppose it cuze we would have a society that all looked and acted like you.

If I may, that means inbreed.

You finally get it !

Good on you

Knew you'd come around

The constitution guarantees me the right to do business with any public business. And the Public accommodation laws already settled this matter.

It's not my problem that you are too stupid to understand how public accommodation works.

Where does the constitution say that? If the constitution forced businesses to do business with everyone, then I could walk up to a Mazarati dealer with a nickel and force them to give me a car. Or stores couldn't deny alcohol to minors, or prescription drugs to people without a prescription.

PA laws may say that, but except for cases on necessity their morality, never mind their constitutionality are seriously in doubt.

And congrats, you've ducked out of the convo first, you lose.

Pop, who supports incestuous marriage. You? The Egyptians? For heaven's sake, grow up.
I do. Wellll...that's actually probably a bit overly simplistic. I mean I don't really support incestuous marriage for myself. I personally find it a little icky.

However, so long as we are talking about consenting adults, what I do support is every individual deciding for themselves who they want to spend the rest of their lives with.
  • If that is incestuous, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me.
  • If that is two women, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me.
  • If that's two men, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me.
  • If that's a man and a woman, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me.
  • If that's a man, and as many women as he can get to agree to marry him, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me. Good luck with that, though. I have a hard enough time keeping one woman happy; I couldn't imagine an entire harem of women...
  • If that's one woman, and as many men as she can get to marry her, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me. Again, not sure how successful one person can be at keeping multiple partners satisfied, but, hey! That's not my problem.
The point is, as long as I'm not being forced to participate in any of these marriages, I don't give two shits what other consenting adults do.

You'll notice I keep including the "consenting adults" part. That's because I know the fanatics. Once they realize they can't make me gross out over the idea of other people engaging in incest, they invariably move on to the pedophilia thing. That's why it's important to note, right up front, that there is a difference when one of the participant is a child, and not able to consent.

Last edited:

And, I didn't run from shit. I'm dismissing you for being too stupid to be capable of intelligent debate.

Where does the constitution say that? If the constitution forced businesses to do business with everyone, then I could walk up to a Mazarati dealer with a nickel and force them to give me a car. Or stores couldn't deny alcohol to minors, or prescription drugs to people without a prescription.

PA laws may say that, but except for cases on necessity their morality, never mind their constitutionality are seriously in doubt.

And congrats, you've ducked out of the convo first, you lose.
No, it doesn't, and you know it. The proscription against discrimination has nothing to do with the process of commerce. It has to do with you not being allowed to be a bigot. Try smarter.

An d I didn't duck out of shit. I'm dismissing you for being too stupid to be capable of intelligent debate.

When a country loses it's moral foundation it slowly begins to loose it's freedoms because it's lost it's moral compass

When a country loses it's moral foundation it slowly begins to loose it's freedoms because it's lost it's moral compass
I couldn't agree more. Which is why the Christian zealots doing everything in their power to turn our great secular democracy into a theocracy disturbs me so...

I do. Wellll...that's actually probably a bit overly simplistic. I mean I don't really support incestuous marriage for myself. I personally find it a little icky.

However, so long as we are talking about consenting adults, what I do support is every individual deciding for themselves who they want to spend the rest of their lives with.
  • If that's a man, and as many women as he can get to agree to marry him, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me. Good luck with that, though. I have a hard enough time keeping one woman happy; I couldn't imagine an entire harem of women...
  • If that's one woman, and as many men as she can get to marry her, okay. I don't give a shit. It doesn't affect me. Again, not sure how successful one person can be at keeping multiple partners satisfied, but, hey! That's not my problem.
The point is, as long as I'm not being forced to participate in any of these marriages, I don't give two shits what other consenting adults do.

You'll notice I keep including the "consenting adults" part. That's because I know the fanatics. Once they realize they can't make me gross out over the idea of other people engaging in incest, they invariably move on to the pedophilia thing. That's why it's important to note, right up front, that there is a difference when one of the participant is a child, and not able to consent.

BRAVO

Waiter, a bottle of anarchy for the table!

You call incest ICKY? I call it more obama supporters no wonder you would support it.

I couldn't agree more. Which is why the Christian zealots doing everything in their power to turn our great secular democracy into a theocracy disturbs me so...
You really want to go there?
You had to pick on Christians knowing Muslims would push for a secular democracy
There is nothing moral about gay marriage it's two abnormal perverted people trying to force it's belief on the country.

You call incest ICKY?
As a matter of fact I do. You see that is the really cool thing about actually thinking, and making choices. I can support your right to make a choice with my dying breath, while still recognizing that your choice is one that I, personally, would never make.

Thinking is cool!!!!

You call incest ICKY?
As a matter of fact I do. You see that is the really cool thing about actually thinking, and making choices. I can support your right to make a choice with my dying breath, while still recognizing that your choice is one that I, personally, would never make.

Thinking is cool!!!!
OK what is your position on gun control?

You really want to go there?
You had to pick on Christians knowing Muslims would push for a secular democracy
There is nothing moral about gay marriage it's two abnormal perverted people trying to force it's belief on the country.
Except they aren't. I don't see anyone on this thread claiming allegiance to Allah shitting themselves over the idea of Gay Marriage. You're all Christian zealots.

Picture that...

However, for the record, I would be just as opposed if Muslims were running around openly trying to pervert our government into a theocracy of their flavor, too, if that makes you feel any better about your zealotry.

Start your own thread on gun control, friend, and let him respond to it there.

If you insist here, then you are trolling the thread and you know what happens when you do that.

You call incest ICKY?

Thinking is cool!!!!
OK what is your position on gun control?
National background checks on all sales, and a ban on future sales of automatic weapons, armor piercing rounds, and limiting clips to 10 rounds. (I'm flexible on that clip size).

Now, notice I said future sales. I do not, and have never, rounding up guns. Look you spent your hard-earned money for your weapons, and they were perfectly legal when you bought them. It would be unreasonable for someone to come along and say, "Hey! You gotta give that up,"

This of course, is dependent on the de-militarization of our police forces. If we are not willing to do that, trust me when I say that I have an entirely different view on gun control.

Forum List

Back