Breaking News: Thugs Given Green Light to Kill Cops

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
As biker gangs head to Waco...they have been given the green light to kill peace officers. Presser on CNN right now.

• Banned
Please note...FNC not covering presser...they and the teapers don't care when whites kill cops....or make that threat. They will condone it by noon.

• Banned
Please note...FNC not covering presser...they and the teapers don't care when whites kill cops....or make that threat. They will condone it by noon.
Actually, FNC HAS covered it.....
They gave a quick story...they didn't cover the presser...nor did they report that the gangs are going after cops.

They gave a quick story...they didn't cover the presser...nor did they report that the gangs are going after cops.
Yes they did.... Maybe you should check your facts before you post stuff.

• Banned
No, they didn't. I am watching FNC right now. I flpped over when CNN started the presser....FNC did not cover it. Durng the presser...there was a 1 minute segment...they mentioned nothing about the threat to police.
Teapers don't really care about the police. They only use them as pawns in their hate narrative.

No, they didn't. I am watching FNC right now. I flpped over when CNN started the presser....FNC did not cover it. Durng the presser...there was a 1 minute segment...they mentioned nothing about the threat to police.
Teapers don't really care about the police. They only use them as pawns in their hate narrative.

They covered it pretty thoroughly yesterday, way ahead of CNN.
Illinois Social Media Law WACO POLICE WARNED OF TARGETS ON BACKS WND
Highway troopers were pulling over motorcyclists to question them and see if they were headed to Waco to join in the previous fray, Fox News reported.

Notice the Date?
May 18th,2015

Highway troopers were pulling over motorcyclists to question them and see if they were headed to Waco to join in the previous fray, Fox News reported.

Notice the Date?
May 18th,2015
Nutz

Maybe you should watch FNC more, where you don't appear to be so uneducated.....:badgrin:

Notice the Date?
May 18th,2015
Who are they...that isn't FNC...:rofl: Teapers never quit with their hyperbole, lies and hysteria. imagine if this were a black gang.

Notice the Date?
May 18th,2015
Nutz

Maybe you should watch FNC more, where you don't appear to be so uneducated.....:badgrin:
:lol: I have FNC's ear. They didn't cover it first hour of Happening Now....but they just teased it for the 2nd hour. You can thank me for forcing FNC to cover this story.

Whites don't consider motorcycle thugs heroes. There won't be marches and riots for nine dead thugs. Nor will white people demand that the police disarm or stop wearing protective clothing. Other motorcycle thugs won't have thug brunch where people just out to have a nice meal are attacked.

There are no similarities between white thugs and black thugs.

Whites don't consider motorcycle thugs heroes. There won't be marches and riots for nine dead thugs. Nor will white people demand that the police disarm or stop wearing protective clothing. Other motorcycle thugs won't have thug brunch where people just out to have a nice meal are attacked.

There are no similarities between white thugs and black thugs.
They just won't condemn it and they condone it with back handed comments and red herrings.

Notice the Date?
May 18th,2015
Who are they...that isn't FNC...:rofl: Teapers never quit with their hyperbole, lies and hysteria. imagine if this were a black gang.

Funny. I saw Fox interviewing Waco policr spokesman yesterday who outlined this threat on cops.

I expect leaders in the white community to condemn this and for white people all over the country to do some serious soul searching.
Nah, time to kill, burn, pillage and loot!!! Hell they haven't done that since the Indian wars of the 1800s........ Well, maybe a little bit afterwards...... in the south...... 1900s.......

I expect leaders in the white community to condemn this and for white people all over the country to do some serious soul searching.

We've been condemning this....for decades.
Where are your community leaders? When are they going to condemn this? Why are they creating TV shows like "Sons of Anarchy" glorifying this behavior?

Forum List

Back