🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking news Trump picks Nikki as UN ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone accused her of being racist yet?
Well then let me be the first; Perky Nikki is a racist!
Nikki is her middle name. Her first name is Nimrata and before marriage her last name was Randhawa. Her parents are Sikh Indian immigrants.

I know that and you have a problem with that?

Nikki was born in the United States of America

You do know that right?

I am a Pollock /German born in the United States...

So what's the problem Nikki bleeds red white and blue as much as me and you
Why are you always such an asshole. Someone suggested she might be racist so I pointed out her heritage. Go jerk off and be done with you Nikki boner.

Woa.. I protect great people..

You want to attack them and me..

So again I ask tell me in your own words how was Nikki racist..

In fact, she is a Christian.
?
Nikki is a skih
No, Perki Niki is not a Ski.

roflmao

Perki Niki is a Methodist, which means that she is kind of sort of a Christian, like Hillary Clinton who is also a Methodist. Her family is Sikh.

She was raised a skih and now is a Methodist.. What difference does it make?

I was raised a Catholic but am now a who gives a fuck not going to a boring ass church Christian.

Can we please stick with the subject?

Seems like a good pick by Trump

Amazes me how Trump is willing to forgive those Republicans who did not support him

He needs people to run the government. He's more pragmatic than the press maintained caricature of him is.
BINGO.....The guy has a country to govern.
The media portrayal of Donald J Trump was manufactured by the DNC and democrat operatives looking for ways to scuttle his candidacy.
Both groups were carrying the water for Hillary Clinton.
The correct voters, ones in key battleground states decided Clinton was being propped up by the party. And that was not enough to look past her shortcomings as a viable candidate.

?
Nikki is a skih

roflmao

Perki Niki is a Methodist, which means that she is kind of sort of a Christian, like Hillary Clinton who is also a Methodist. Her family is Sikh.

I was raised a Catholic but am now a who gives a fuck not going to a boring ass church Christian.

Liberals stay on point? Not likely. When they find themselves in a position of contrary to the facts, their first move is to deflect the conversation away from the subject matter.

Damn I didn't know so many liberals and democrats were such sexist.

Again name me one thing that Nikki did wrong?

Just one?

I know Nikki like a book

She personally paid the government back for her husband's airplane tickets any thing else?

?
Nikki is a skih

roflmao

Hey, YOU are the one who said she was a ski, not me. And you still miss the jest, lol :p

Seems like a solid choice. I am sort of surprised he’s even nominating anyone to sit at the UN for the US. It’s going to be a thankless job when she meets other ambassadors and they are lobbying for assistance to confront diseases, poverty, warlords etc… I wonder if Haley will even bother taking their requests up the chain; the answer is going to be no.

Her taking the thankless job doesn’t surprise me; If I were her, I’d be hell bent on any job that got me out of South Carolina and back into civilization.
Your little snide comment about SC is what fails you.
You are referring to a state where 30% of the population is Black and 40% is minority.
For all your blather regarding your perception of southeastern States being all white and racist it is amazing how you conveniently ignore that fact that SC elected then reelected only the second governor of South Asian heritage.
I suppose that matters not to you because Haley is not a jelly spined flaming liberal.

?
Nikki is a skih

roflmao

Hey, YOU are the one who said she was a ski, not me. And you still miss the jest, lol :p

Ya know the only politician I will go to war for is Nikki.. I don't know what it is about her

She is the only one I feel safe with..

No one fucks with Nikki you would have to fuck with me first

Some things you just know..

You guys are fucking morons Nikki is going to bring in more fucking jobs then you can ever imagine..

Her entire purpose of life is for the middle class ..she is one of the most patriotic Americans I know.
Oh the libs hate her because of the tax breaks she gave to Boeing so that company would move some operations to SC. They hate her because that cost 10k union jobs in Washington State. Even the Obama admin tried to sue Boeing over this. The Obama admin was pressured by his union backers to force Boeing to either cancel the move or force them to allow the workers to unionize. Neither of which happened. So libs are pissed off at Haley. Fuck 'em....

?
Nikki is a skih

roflmao

Ya know the only politician I will go to war for is Nikki.. I don't know what it is about her

Fuck you candy Nikki is the bomb..

I would go to civil war if that's what Nikki wanted.. She is that good.

Nikki is a leader

I have to admit that I'm impressed with how Trump is acting thus far.

Not only do I think this is a good pick, he is considering people who were harsh critics of his.

I have to say, that's pretty cool.

?
Nikki is a skih

roflmao

Since you are a Yankee transplanted into SC, your position is not surprising - you are neither Southern nor a native South Carolinian. You are just another carpet bagger that supports a governor that is out for herself and not the people of her state that trusted her...twice.

Will her loyalty and devotion to her state prevent her from advancing her personal political career? Answers to such questions provide the litmus test of loyalty - to one's people or to one's self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back