🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking news Trump picks Nikki as UN ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her successor will be Henry McMaster, a fine Southern man and former state AG. The state will be in better hands after Trump's election than it was before it.

So let's recap.
We have a black senator and a homosexual senator.

So I am interested in your response kid
Apparently so, since all you do is deflect, ignore valid points and puff out your carpet bagger chest feathers...

Please enlighten the board as to your personal knowledge of Sen. Graham's sexual preferences. Your melt down could become a USMB classic. Here's your shot at stardom. Be like Nikki...go fer it carphit bagger.
Saw1
Her successor will be Henry McMaster, a fine Southern man and former state AG. The state will be in better hands after Trump's election than it was before it.

So let's recap.

Apparently so, since all you do is deflect, ignore valid points and puff out your carpet bagger chest feathers...

Please enlighten the board as to your personal knowledge of Sen. Graham's sexual preferences. Your melt down could become a USMB classic. Here's your shot at stardom. Be like Nikki...go fer it carphit bagger.

Huh? You are 13
Try to fade a losing position much? Bluster don't cut it noob. You're swimmin in the big water now, boy. Either bring it or take a seat and learn from the experience.

Translation you have Obama's dick in your mouth

Speak English son

Perhaps if you had a decent education from your northern teachers union, they would have taught you at least a single thing if not two.

Such as the appearance of such a weak ass retort like a 13 year old's homo gambit. Wannabesoutherner - pooleze. Take that weak ass shit back up with north with you. In addition, take The Nikki with you too.

Maybe you can suck her toes, worship white cows and sing some Hindu chant over the music of Nearer My God to Thee.

So let's recap.

Saw1
So let's recap.

Huh? You are 13
Try to fade a losing position much? Bluster don't cut it noob. You're swimmin in the big water now, boy. Either bring it or take a seat and learn from the experience.

Translation you have Obama's dick in your mouth

Speak English son

Perhaps if you had a decent education from your northern teachers union, they would have taught you at least a single thing if not two.

Such as the appearance of such a weak ass retort like a 13 year old's homo gambit. Wannabesoutherner - pooleze. Take that weak ass shit back up with north with you. In addition, take The Nikki with you too.

Maybe you can suck her toes, worship white cows and sing some Hindu chant over the music of Nearer My God to Thee.

Go back to the flame zone and that dumb ass thread.. Now I realize who you are..

I did have a union education teacher..

I had a fucking brain and told them to kiss my ass.. You were not going to indocterate me..

Again pussy enough of me.. Why you hate Nikki?

God damn all this hate... Should of made a thread about bear513

I never realized I became this popular..

If the media and the alt-left approve of any of his nominations, I will be worried.

Alt left?

Not a bad idea..
any libturd objecting to enforcing the laws of our great nation, are alt lefts. If they call you racist, alt left, bigot and every other anti-american slang, alt left.

There is no alt left or alt right. The alt right are Nazis, pure and simple. White supremicists. Aryan Nation fucktards. They're trying to hide behind the name "alt-right" but we're calling them out.

If the media and the alt-left approve of any of his nominations, I will be worried.

Alt left?

Not a bad idea..
any libturd objecting to enforcing the laws of our great nation, are alt lefts. If they call you racist, alt left, bigot and every other anti-american slang, alt left.

There is no alt left or alt right. The alt right are Nazis, pure and simple. White supremecists. Aryan Nation fucktards. They're trying to hide behind the name "alt-right" but we're calling them out.

You forgot Nationalists.

I'll be happy to have a coherent conversation with you but coherence is a precondition. Your heart is in the right place as a conservative. But you fall for the tricks of Trikki Nikki. Many of her state did. She puts herself first. Patriots put country first and are willing to die for it. Such is the South and the Confederacy.

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, it was about tariffs. Research that, understand that and you might understand the land in which you now live. Then look at how "the land you live in" was treated. Leaving the Union was a state's sovereign right. Note that there are no court cases against Her officer's for treason. Research Lincoln's correspondence with the Supreme Court at the time.

Do those things, understand them and the place you now live will welcome you...for you reside in a legal nation that was unlawfully invaded conquered.

She was not a supporter by any stretch so good on the Trumpster for rising to the occasion. What a refreshing change.
Iceweasel, I am suspect of your idea of 'refreshing'. It is evidently a recently adopted ideal for you, considering that Clinton kept Cohen and Obama kept Gates, both of whom got slammed for some sort of betrayal to party. However, I personally have to agree that Haley is a good choice. Still. there is the suggestion she is being 'kicked upstairs' to make room for a more compliant governor. Even so, she's a winner for us.
I think Trump is guided by the adage "keep you friends close and your enemies even closer." As a governor she's in a position to do Trump damage. As part of his administration she isn't.

Alt left?

Not a bad idea..

There is no alt left or alt right. The alt right are Nazis, pure and simple. White supremicists. Aryan Nation fucktards. They're trying to hide behind the name "alt-right" but we're calling them out.
You and your ilk are the fucking Nazis.

See. Even Trump is not above appointing an anti American piece of shit like Haley.
I could not agree more.

Perky Niki Hali should be sent into exile.

She is being sent to exile. UN Ambassador is 'in the kitchen' as you can get.

So in your world.. You loved jhon and ya think he was put in the kitchen?

What about Betsy?

These are two major women

Nikki got the UN

Betsy got the education

Your fucked

I'll be happy to have a coherent conversation with you but coherence is a precondition. Your heart is in the right place as a conservative. But you fall for the tricks of Trikki Nikki. Many of her state did. She puts herself first. Patriots put country first and are willing to die for it. Such is the South and the Confederacy.

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, it was about tariffs. Research that, understand that and you might understand the land in which you now live. Then look at how "the land you live in" was treated. Leaving the Union was a state's sovereign right. Note that there are no court cases against Her officer's for treason. Research Lincoln's correspondence with the Supreme Court at the time.

Do those things, understand them and the place you now live will welcome you...for you reside in a legal nation that was unlawfully invaded conquered.

Damn dude drink a beer.
You don't have a clue about south Carolina

I still think Kellyanne Conway would make a 'keen' (for you old folks) Security of State. Five minutes with her, Putin would be eating his gun!

Alt left?

Not a bad idea..

No the KKK and the American Nazi Party, as well as Aryan Nation, all supported Trump. White Nationalists are Nazis.

See. Even Trump is not above appointing an anti American piece of shit like Haley.
I could not agree more.

What about Betsy?

Nikki got the UN

Betsy got the education

Your fucked

Both kitchen. ie; figure head positions.

I still think Kellyanne Conway would make a 'keen' (for you old folks) Security of State. Five minutes with her, Putin would be eating his gun!

Old folks?

You really got to stop telling us who you really are

Damn dude drink a beer.

Much more than a clue, which you fail to realize.

I could not agree more.

What about Betsy?

Nikki got the UN

Betsy got the education

Your fucked

You don't have a clue how powerful the UN ambassador is do you?

And you don't know Nikki

Alt left?

Not a bad idea..

No the KKK and the American Nazi Party, as well as Aryan Nation, all supported Trump. White Nationalists are Nazis.
Nevertheless, you're the fucking Nazi. It's irrelevant who any of those groups. ISIS and Kim Jong Un supported Hillary. And, of course, all the illegals supported her. According to your "logic," that means she's a commie terrorist illegal alien.

BTW, about 70% of white Americans qualify as "white nationalists," according to your definition of the term.

Now go fuck yourself.

Damn dude drink a beer.

Much more than a clue, which you fail to realize.

I way smarter than you child.. You want to play me?

I could not agree more.

What about Betsy?

Nikki got the UN

Betsy got the education

Your fucked

You don't have a clue how powerful the UN ambassador is do you?

And you don't know Nikki

Why not chief of Staff? Why not Secretary of State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back