🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking news Trump picks Nikki as UN ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was raised a skih and now is a Methodist.. What difference does it make?

I was raised a Catholic but am now a who gives a fuck not going to a boring ass church Christian.

Can we please stick with the subject?
Hey, YOU are the one who said she was a ski, not me. And you still miss the jest, lol :p

Ya know the only politician I will go to war for is Nikki.. I don't know what it is about her

She is the only one I feel safe with..

No one fucks with Nikki you would have to fuck with me first

Some things you just know..

Since you are a Yankee transplanted into SC, your position is not surprising - you are neither Southern nor a native South Carolinian. You are just another carpet bagger that supports a governor that is out for herself and not the people of her state that trusted her...twice.

Will her loyalty and devotion to her state prevent her from advancing her personal political career? Answers to such questions provide the litmus test of loyalty - to one's people or to one's self.

OK let's go there what are you really trying to say?

Us northern right leaning republicans moved down here to throw a red state red?

What are you saying speak redneck at least?

What I said, I said clearly. You aren't Southern and, as such, do not know or understand Southern culture or her people. Please, address anything I've said that isn't fact.

I suspect that your motive for moving to SC was employment based. Seein how yo rats up norff have fucked up yo industries an sent them to Mexico.

I have been here 14 years.. By your posts.. I suspect you are only 13 years old..

So... Who is the real southerner here?

Good Riddance. She is at least in a non important role and OUT of my beloved south.I haven't looked into her Lt Governor who now takes over as Governor but he can't be no where near as bad as she was with her attacks on Southern Culture and Heritage and History.

Her successor will be Henry McMaster, a fine Southern man and former state AG. The state will be in better hands after Trump's election than it was before it.

So let's recap.
We have a black senator and a homosexual senator.

So I am interested in your response kid

Good Riddance. She is at least in a non important role and OUT of my beloved south.I haven't looked into her Lt Governor who now takes over as Governor but he can't be no where near as bad as she was with her attacks on Southern Culture and Heritage and History.

Her successor will be Henry McMaster, a fine Southern man and former state AG. The state will be in better hands after Trump's election than it was before it.
Who the fock cares about SC? LOL

OK and another question how is Nikki out for herself?

She produced thousands of high paying jobs here..

Govt creates jobs now?

Yeah like volvo..

Presidents don't create many private sector jobs enistien but state governors do..

Read a book

Then post k'

You live in the hills.. You hill billy you're irevalant to the real world

That would be "irrelevant", Bubba.

Thanks Mr's dumb shit

But I am fighting every one on this thread..

Now can anyone tell me why you have a problem with Nikki..

Many folks told me over and over again how they can't stand me.. +Shrugs+
What ever kill the messenger

Now in your own words how is Nikki bad,?

Because she came to Manhattan, got in line and kissed the ring after she denounced him earlier this year. Can you spell "sell out"?

Hey, YOU are the one who said she was a ski, not me. And you still miss the jest, lol :p

Ya know the only politician I will go to war for is Nikki.. I don't know what it is about her

She is the only one I feel safe with..

No one fucks with Nikki you would have to fuck with me first

Some things you just know..

Since you are a Yankee transplanted into SC, your position is not surprising - you are neither Southern nor a native South Carolinian. You are just another carpet bagger that supports a governor that is out for herself and not the people of her state that trusted her...twice.

Will her loyalty and devotion to her state prevent her from advancing her personal political career? Answers to such questions provide the litmus test of loyalty - to one's people or to one's self.

OK let's go there what are you really trying to say?

Us northern right leaning republicans moved down here to throw a red state red?

What are you saying speak redneck at least?

What I said, I said clearly. You aren't Southern and, as such, do not know or understand Southern culture or her people. Please, address anything I've said that isn't fact.

I suspect that your motive for moving to SC was employment based. Seein how yo rats up norff have fucked up yo industries an sent them to Mexico.

I have been here 14 years.. By your posts.. I suspect you are only 13 years old..

So... Who is the real southerner here?
Why don't both of you Bubbas try being Americans first?

So let's recap.

Apparently so, since all you do is deflect, ignore valid points and puff out your carpet bagger chest feathers...

Please enlighten the board as to your personal knowledge of Sen. Graham's sexual preferences. Your melt down could become a USMB classic. Here's your shot at stardom. Be like Nikki...go fer it carphit bagger.

No, he just has business interests in countries all over the world and he can't wait to take $$$ for access. He's going to make the Clintons look like amateurs.
Trump The Hypocrite: Investing Overseas Fine For Him
upload_2016-11-23_17-35-20.png

Because she came to Manhattan, got in line and kissed the ring after she denounced him earlier this year. Can you spell "sell out"?
Oh, she didnt do anything that a million other politicians wouldnt have done.

I think Trump is really enjoying all the ass kissing he is getting, though.

OK and another question how is Nikki out for herself?

She produced thousands of high paying jobs here..

Govt creates jobs now?

Yeah like volvo..

Presidents don't create many private sector jobs enistien but state governors do..

Read a book

Then post k'

Volvo? Bwahahahahahahaa......I wonder if they paid her off, too.

Volvo Defective Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit - Class Action Lawsuits
www.classactionsnews.com/consumer/volvo-defective-sunroof-class-action-lawsuit
Plaintiffs from across the U.S. have brought a class action lawsuit against Volvo Car Corporation alleging that their vehicle models have defective sunroof drainage systems. ... The class action lawsuit states that Volvo violated Common Law Fraud and breached Express Warranty, Implied ...
Class action lawsuit against volvo - Volvo Forums - Volvo ...
volvoforums.com › ... › General Volvo Forums › General Volvo Chat
Apr 21, 2014 - 10 posts
There is now a class action lawsuit against Volvo including 6 states. See Joanne Neale, et al. v. Volvo Cars of North America, LLC, et al., Case ...
Volvo Settles Transmission Class Action Lawsuit for $3M and Repairs ...
www.aboutlawsuits.com/volvo-transmission-settlement-43494/
Mar 29, 2013 - A federal judge has approved a settlement agreement reached between Volvo and 95000 owners of XC90 vehicles that had defective ...
2016 Volvo Recall Class-Action Suit | TruckersReport.com Trucking ...
www.thetruckersreport.com › ... › Commercial Truck Forums › Volvo Forum
Mar 26, 2016 - 2016 Volvo Steering Shaft Recall Class-Action LawsuitFiled. If you are an owner of a 2016 Volvo Truck that is affected by the steering shaft ...
Judge Gives New Life to Class Action Against Volvo | glassBYTEs.com
www.glassbytes.com/2015/11/judge-gives-new-life-to-class-action-against-volvo/
Nov 30, 2015 - gavel 2 A five-year class action suit concerning Volvosunroofs has been given new life by a judge in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey.
Volvo Defective Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit | Class Actions Reporter
www.classactionsreporter.com/consumer/volvo-defective-sunroof-class-action-lawsuit
This lawsuit alleges that certain make and model Volvo's have defective sunroofs that can cause water to seep into the drainage system.
Volvo Hit With $5M Satellite Receiver Class Action Lawsuit
Top Class Actions Connects Consumers to Class Action Lawsuits and Settlementslawsuit.../lawsuit.../98092-volvo-hit-5m-satellite-receiver-c...
Aug 14, 2015 - Volvo has been hit with a class action lawsuit alleging it installed a defective satellite radio device into vehicles which drains the car battery.
Volvo Buyers Win Certification in Leaky Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit
Top Class Actions Connects Consumers to Class Action Lawsuits and Settlementslawsuit.../lawsuit.../3796-volvo-buyers-win-certification-in...
Mar 28, 2013 - Judge certifies six statewide classes in Volvo sunroof defect class action lawsuit.
Volvo Battery Drain Class Action Lawsuit - Seeger Weiss LLP
www.seegerweiss.com/.../investigating-claims-against-volvo-for-recurring-battery-dra...
May 10, 2016 - All these Volvos were built with a Remote Digital Audio Receiver (RDAR) – a satellite receiver for third party services. RDAR is known by Volvo ...
Volvo XC90 T8 Lawsuit Says Mileage Claims Are False ...
www.carcomplaints.com/news/2016/volvo-xc90-t8-lawsuit-mileage.shtml
Jul 19, 2016 - A Volvo XC90 T8 plug-in hybrid battery mileage lawsuitalleges Volvo advertised the SUVs as capable of getting more mileage than they do.

Why are you posting a bunch of stupid stuff?

Was it made in South Carolina?

Or did you make it drunk as hell working for them?

So let's recap.

Apparently so, since all you do is deflect, ignore valid points and puff out your carpet bagger chest feathers...

Please enlighten the board as to your personal knowledge of Sen. Graham's sexual preferences. Your melt down could become a USMB classic. Here's your shot at stardom. Be like Nikki...go fer it carphit bagger.
Saw1

So let's recap.

Huh? You are 13

We "Hillbilly's" just showed you scum how relevant we are cupcake. :)

The word is 'hillbillies' Gomer.

So let's recap.

Saw1

So let's recap.

Huh? You are 13

Seriously kid you are on a news and politics board fighting me? One of the best of the best at this.. And didn't know that?

So let's recap.

Saw1

So let's recap.

Huh? You are 13
Try to fade a losing position much? Bluster don't cut it noob. You're swimmin in the big water now, boy. Either bring it or take a seat and learn from the experience.

The word is 'hillbillies' Gomer.

The word is fuck off ****

Now do you have something to say to me why Nikki in your mind is is not a great person?

So let's recap.

Saw1

So let's recap.

Huh? You are 13
Try to fade a losing position much? Bluster don't cut it noob. You're swimmin in the big water now, boy. Either bring it or take a seat and learn from the experience.

Translation you have Obama's dick in your mouth

Speak English son

Lol...only a dumb ass thinks because he MOVED HERE 14 years go he is a southerner. I was BRED AND BORN HERE! Spent all 32 years of my life here. My ancestors FOUGHT for my homeland. Your's didn't.

Lol...only a dumb ass thinks because he MOVED HERE 14 years go he is a southerner. I was BRED AND BORN HERE! Spent all 32 years of my life here. My ancestors FOUGHT for my homeland. Your's didn't.

Yeah And I created jobs for you.. God dammit hill billy.. My rims of my truck is not clean enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back