BREAKING: North Korea launches ICBM into Pacific ocean

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea fired an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) early Wednesday morning, the Pentagon has said.

Breaking: North Korea Launches ICBM into Pacific Ocean

---

Fat boy aint' playing around

upload_2017-11-28_16-23-6.png

The DEFCON Warning System – Ongoing Geointel and Analysis in the theater of nuclear war. Established 1984

I don't think Sutherland and the generals would let him.

They would detain him and go to Pence and urge Amendment XXV action. Ryan would agree, and so would a majority of the House.

You know what scares me Jake? The possibility that Trump might start a war over this.

Should we just wait till rocket man can hit us with one, then you’ll be screaming, why didn’t Trump do something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another NK slap in Trump's face.

It's interesting that you exclude yourself from the possibility of incineration by the NORK's quest for weapons of mass nuclear destruction.

Do you not think that they hate you as much as they do Donald Trump? Do you think you have some kind of exclusiveness or something?

You know what scares me Jake? The possibility that Trump might start a war over this.
Should we just wait till rocket man can hit us with one, then you’ll be screaming, why didn’t Trump do something Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump needs to be removed now so that Pence can step in and handle NK appropriately.

"Handle it appropriately" like Bill Clinton? By giving the billions of dollars and two more nuclear reactors? or handling like the 1930's British Prime Minister Chamberlain? By sucking up to Kim Jong Un?

You leftists seem to be pretty good at sucking.

Should we just wait till rocket man can hit us with one, then you’ll be screaming, why didn’t Trump do something Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump needs to be removed now so that Pence can step in and handle NK appropriately.

"Handle it appropriately" like Bill Clinton? By giving the billions of dollars and two more nuclear reactors? or handling like the 1930's British Prime Minister Chamberlain? By sucking up to Kim Jong Un? You leftists seem to be pretty good at sucking.
I am no more a leftist than you care about America's welfare. Pence can do the job; Trump can't.

It's interesting that you exclude yourself from the possibility of incineration by the NORK's quest for weapons of mass nuclear destruction.
If the Norks can reach London the next several weeks, then I will be in trouble.
SO what do you think is going to happen to the UK's economy if the NORKs score a direct hit on an American city?
Ah, so you are shifting. You don't care about people, only money.

"Handle it appropriately" like Bill Clinton? By giving the billions of dollars and two more nuclear reactors? or handling like the 1930's British Prime Minister Chamberlain? By sucking up to Kim Jong Un? You leftists seem to be pretty good at sucking.
I am no more a leftist than you care about America's welfare. Pence can do the job; Trump can't.

Quit lying.

Quit lying.
I tell the truth. You don't. You are simply a shill for American neo-fascist alt right.

If the Norks can reach London the next several weeks, then I will be in trouble.
SO what do you think is going to happen to the UK's economy if the NORKs score a direct hit on an American city?
Ah, so you are shifting. You don't care about people, only money.

You don't think people would be effected by the UK's economy going down the shitter? Don't forget: They have millions of pissed-off Muslims there: Just waiting to go on a rampage. The global effect of a nuclear strike on the U.S. would be disastrous.

Quit lying.
I tell the truth. You don't. You are simply a shill for American neo-fascist alt right.

Wrong. I am the American neo-fascist alt-right.

So what are you going to do about it? Go scream at the sky? The truth is, you can't change a thing. Not one fucking thing. You are impotent.

Quit lying.

Wrong. I am the American neo-fascist alt-right.
Then there are eightteen of you in America. Have fun. Talk about being impotent.

Forum List

Back