[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Doesn't sound like much of a turning tide when every time the people have had the chance to vote on the issue directly they have rejected it. Sounds more like judicial fiat and misrepresentation.

Pffft. The people need liberals to tell them what they want.

The courts will eventually decide on the issue of gay marriage. It will be the law of the land within ten years

So, not a turning tide at all then, you admit? An imposition disregarding the will of the people.

No one knows Pol Pots motives.................

Did you even look at the link I so kindly provided? Since you are so proud of yourself for reading ten whole books (Wow! :rolleyes:) maybe you could read just a little bit more?

You just keep revealing new depths to your stupidity.

Why the fuck would I look at your link when I have read nearly a dozen books on Pol Pot???

Please explain that to me???

I know all about Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge. I don't need your fucking link...

You may as well say: "watch The Killing Fields."

You admit that you didn't even bother to look at it. No wonder you keep humiliating yourself this way.

And you still haven't answered my questions from before...

Well states can do as they see fit per the Tenth Amendment and the last time I checked marriage was a choice so..

As a libertarian I'm indifferent to civil unions. I believe communities should have the right to self govern and if gays (or anyone else for that matter) disagrees with the consensus than they can go where they're welcome..

A duck doesn't nest with a chicken, meaning people need to get in where they fit in.
Hugh FitzGerald and Gerald FitzHugh? :lol:

I'm a non-fiction reader...

Kinda weird because a lot of the shows I watch are sci-fi. Not that I watch much TV, most of the shows I like are defunct....

Besides wasn't he the author of that book McVeigh had - something diaries?
No, it's a reference to an old joke about two Irish gays. :lol:

Did you even look at the link I so kindly provided? Since you are so proud of yourself for reading ten whole books (Wow! :rolleyes:) maybe you could read just a little bit more?

You just keep revealing new depths to your stupidity.

Why the fuck would I look at your link when I have read nearly a dozen books on Pol Pot???

You admit that you didn't even bother to look at it. No wonder you keep humiliating yourself this way.

For your first comment my aforementioned comment still stands and for your second comment - I told you I would GLADLY answer your "questions" but then you disappeared so I left, so please ask them now and I will GLADLY answer them... I have time now..

For your first comment my aforementioned comment still stands and for your second comment - I told you I would GLADLY answer your "questions" but then you disappeared so I left, so please ask them now and I will GLADLY answer them... I have time now..

I posted them again YOU FUCKING MORON, and you posted immediately after not three minutes later. I'm starting to wonder if you failed to read the link I provided because you CAN'T read without assistance, you braindead piece of shit. Why don't you stick with what you're good at: laughing at the plight of suffering millions and crying because you can't find a nice girl who wants to be chained to a sick, stupid fucking piece of shit forever.

Last edited:

I just posted them again YOU FUCKING MORON. I'm starting to wonder if you failed to read the link I provided because you CAN'T read without assistance, you braindead piece of shit. Why don't you stick with what you're good at: laughing at the plight of suffering millions and crying because you can't find a nice girl who wants to be chained to a sick, stupid fucking piece of shit forever.

I'm starting to wonder if you're fucking delusional or have no concept of what a question is..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yea usually they end in one of those.

You have never asked me a question EVER!!!

Oh and I see you're getting flustered because you cant concoct a question in a logical or grammatical format so you resort to attempting to attack me personally (which I could give a fuck less)....

Last edited:
You have never asked me a question EVER!!)....

You're a fucking moron. Not only have I asked you numerous questions which you have shamelessly ducked, but you have quoted several of them over and over again yourself.

Maybe this little denial game is your way of ducking again. You are clearly a person of low character.

The State Department must be working Overtime. ;)
The State Department is always working overtime. Unfortunately, sometimes it's in order to concoct yellowcake delusions.
This time, they're busy saying what a swell guy the leftist tyrant was.

From the link:

"He was smart and a quick problem-solver," and that "[Kim Jong Il] is also witty and humorous. Our overall impression was very different from the way he was known to the outside world."

You think we should just call him stupid no matter what the truth is, is that it?

Dishonesty comes so natural to you and your ilk.

You're a fucking moron. Not only have I asked you numerous questions which you have shamelessly ducked, but you have quoted several of them over and over again yourself.

Maybe this little denial game is your way of ducking again. You are clearly a person of low character.

THEN ASK THE FUCKING QUESTIONS..

What the fuck is wrong with you???

You keep on telling me to answer these questions and then you start talking crazy - if you want answers then ask...

Last edited:
I'll tell you what dummy. I'mma go to the store and hopefully will be back in 15 minutes and I would hope - since you're "Mr. Questionman" you will have some real questions that end in this:?.

THEN ASK THE FUCKING QUESTIONS.....

This is the last bit of help you get before you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are just ducking (for what reason I don't know) and/or are too stupid to bother with.

Read the post just before your - completely wrong - post about "no one knows nuthin' about Pol Pot 'ceptin' he went to that there France."

I expect you to duck again like you have so many times now.

This is the last bit of help you get before you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are just ducking (for what reason I don't know) and/or are too stupid to bother with.

Read the post just before your - completely wrong - post about "no one knows nuthin' about Pol Pot 'ceptin' he went to that there France."

Ducking from what? the nonexistent questions you claim to be asking??

Oh yeah you forgot about the questions even though I gave you 15 minutes..

Obviously you're just attempting to save face while you look like a retard.....

The State Department is always working overtime. Unfortunately, sometimes it's in order to concoct yellowcake delusions.

From the link:

"He was smart and a quick problem-solver," and that "[Kim Jong Il] is also witty and humorous. Our overall impression was very different from the way he was known to the outside world."

You think we should just call him stupid no matter what the truth is, is that it?

Dishonesty comes so natural to you and your ilk.
I never said he was stupid, did I, you fucking moron?

Now who's dishonest? Meanwhile, the State Department is saying what a swell guy he was. Retards like you don't see a problem with that.

You have NEVER asked me a question......

If I'm so wrong like you're implying then prove it....

Wait - it's too late because I'm going to fucking bed.

Don't worry tho I will checkup on this one when I awake and of course I will see no questions..

Last edited:
The State Department must be working Overtime. ;)

Also, from the Weekly Standard writer:

"Rather odd praise considering the North Korean regime is possibly the most evil in the world."

If they thought it was so evil, where were the Weekly Standard editorials calling for intervention in NK? Where was the tough talk from the Bushies?

Last edited:

Also, from the Weekly Standard writer:

"Rather odd praise considering the North Korean regime is possibly the most evil in the world."

If they thought it was so evil, where were the Weekly Standard editorials calling for intervention in NK? Where was the tough talk from the Bushies?
Yup, I knew it. It's impossible for you to condemn an Obama Administration official for praising a dictator.

Besides, who do you think you're fooling? If Bush had suggested doing anything about NoKo, you'd have shit your frilly panties.

You're dismissed, boy.

Forum List

Back