[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

From the link:
"He was smart and a quick problem-solver," and that "[Kim Jong Il] is also witty and humorous. Our overall impression was very different from the way he was known to the outside world."

You think we should just call him stupid no matter what the truth is, is that it?

Dishonesty comes so natural to you and your ilk.
I never said he was stupid, did I, you fucking moron?

Now who's dishonest? Meanwhile, the State Department is saying what a swell guy he was. Retards like you don't see a problem with that.

How are they calling him a swell guy? By saying he was smart?

THEN ASK THE FUCKING QUESTIONS.....

This is the last bit of help you get before you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are just ducking (for what reason I don't know) and/or are too stupid to bother with.

Read the post just before your - completely wrong - post about "no one knows nuthin' about Pol Pot 'ceptin' he went to that there France."

I expect you to duck again like you have so many times now.

Ducking from what? the nonexistent questions you claim to be asking??

Oh yeah you forgot about the questions even though I gave you 15 minutes..

Obviously you're just attempting to save face while you look like a retard.....

It's official, you are too stupid to bother with. Keep ducking, fool. You will also keep humiliating yourself.

You have NEVER asked me a question........

Yeah, just like no one knows anything about Pol Pot except that he went to France, and that there are no protests or Koreans in China, right?

You
Are
A
Fucking
Moron

Yeah, just like no one knows anything about Pol Pot except that he went to France, and that there are no protests or Koreans in China, right?

You
Are
A
Fucking
Moron

Little is known about him as an individual and why he did what he did..

Everything he did after he left Paris is based on speculation via the actions of the Khmer Rouge and there is little information on him before he left for Paris...

No one knows much about him or what his intentions were...

Hell, even in Cambodia when the genocides were occurring the Cambodians had no fucking clue as to who Pol Pot actually was. He didn't exactly grandstand like Hitler or previous totalitarian dictators such as Mao, Stalin, Kim Il-Sung or Hitler to name a few..

The best theory I can come up with was he was trying to replicate Maoism...

Oh, also do you realize my grandparents took in a Cambodian refugee during the 70's - a victim of Pol Pot?? My grandparents also had 14 kids, my mother being one of course. The hearsay horror stories she has told me, which she learned from the refugee only led me into my fascination with Pol Pot and dictators in the first place...

There may be limited information on the Khmer Rouge, however there is even less on Pol Pot considering he was NEVER a public figure...

This is the last bit of help you get before you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are just ducking (for what reason I don't know) and/or are too stupid to bother with.

Read the post just before your - completely wrong - post about "no one knows nuthin' about Pol Pot 'ceptin' he went to that there France."

I expect you to duck again like you have so many times now.

It's official, you are too stupid to bother with. Keep ducking, fool. You will also keep humiliating yourself.

Well I'm not the idiot who continues to claim they're asking questions when they're not then accuses others of "ducking questions."

Like I have previously stated - If you have a question then ask it - If not shut the fuck up and quit making bogus accusations.

Besides, if you were so confident in my alleged inability to answer your alleged questions then you would have already asked them - maybe you're the one ducking my question? ever think of that dummy??

Last edited:
Kim is thought to have been born in 1983 or early 1984.[5] North Korean officials currently gave his date of birth as 8 January 1983. He attended the English-language International School of Berne, Switzerland until 1998 under a pseudonym.[9][10][11][12][13] Former classmates have asserted that he attended Gümlingen International School or Liebefeld public school. His pseudonym at Gümlingen was "Pak Chol" and he pretended to be the son of a driver, although in Liebefeld, the teacher told the class that he was from North Korea. An older student chaperoned him all the time. In Liebefeld, he told his friend Joao Micaelo that he was the son of the heir to the North Korea leader, though Micaelo said he didn't believe him at the time. He was described as a shy child who was uncommunicative with unfamiliar people and was only distinguished for his competitive nature, particularly in sports, and a fascination with the NBA and Michael Jordan. Allegedly, one friend claimed that he had met and even had pictures taken with Kobe Bryant and Toni Kukoc, but was unsure where.[14] He reportedly stayed in Switzerland until late 1999 or early 2000 when former classmates claimed he "disappeared." The ambassador of North Korea in Switzerland, Ri Tcheul, had a close relationship with him and acted as a mentor while there. Switzerland has always stayed neutral in the conflict between North and South Korea. The Kim clan is said to organise family meetings at Lake Geneva and Interlaken.[15]

For many years, only one confirmed photograph of him was known outside North Korea, apparently taken in the mid-1990s, when he was eleven.[16] Occasional other supposed images of him surfaced but were often disputed.[17][18][19][20] It was only in June 2010, shortly before he was given official posts and publicly introduced to the North Korean people, that more pictures were released of Kim, taken when he was attending school in Switzerland.[21][22] The first official image of him as an adult was a group photograph released on 30 September 2010 at the end of the party conference that effectively anointed him, in which he is seated in the front row, two places from his father. This was followed by newsreel footage of him attending the conference.[23]
Kim Jong-un - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chris, this is good news to hear the new leader has a western hero. Do you suppose you could use your political influence to have Michael Jordan consider doing a little ambassadorial work for this country and ask the new North Korean leader if he would consider a truce with America as well as his neighbor, South Korea?
I know it's a long shot, but if this world is to have any enduring peace, it will start with mutual respect and friendship that has no peer.

Pretty please?

My dad collected some shrapnel in Korea to go with his collection from WWII. He refused to fly on any more airplanes after he set an alarm off in one of them for having metal in him back in the 1960s.

He suffered with terrible pain and nightmares all his life, even though the Marines plastered him with a lot of medals before all was said and done.

Americans fight for peace where there isn't any. Maybe this battle can be won diplomatically, and you liberals are in the driver's seat right now.

That would be awesome if His Airness Michael Jordan could help put an end to the Korean conflict!

From the link:
"He was smart and a quick problem-solver," and that "[Kim Jong Il] is also witty and humorous. Our overall impression was very different from the way he was known to the outside world."

You think we should just call him stupid no matter what the truth is, is that it?

Dishonesty comes so natural to you and your ilk.

Now who's dishonest? Meanwhile, the State Department is saying what a swell guy he was. Retards like you don't see a problem with that.

You either didn't read it, or you agree that he's a swell guy. Which is it?

Do you have quotes from other people who have actually met him and had different conclusions? The quote you provided said, I met him and he is a lot smarter than the west gives him credit for

What other evidence do you have?

How the fuck can you make that assertion??

It's Shallow.

He's a feral baboon - flinging shit.

No one knows anything about Pol Pot other than the fact he was educated in France..

We know a lot about Pol Pot. He was French educated, and indoctrinated to Communism by the French. He worked with Ho and the Viet Cong put him in power.

In theory what Pol Pot did makes no fucking sense considering he had absolutely ZERO reason to do what he did. His motivations are absolutely unknown.

His motivation was power, he was a Maoist, a leftist.

If I was to blame someone for ALLOWING Pol Pot to commit his genocide it would be progressive hippies who demanded the end to Vietnam, that within itself opened the door for Pol Pot to commit one of the worst atrocities known to mankind..

If it wasn't for progressives we would have gone into Cambodia and destroyed the Khmer Rouge.

You know nothing so quit acting like you do you fucking ape....

Shallow is a feral baboon, he tosses shit about. There is no rationality to his posts or to him.

You
Are
A
Fucking
Moron

Little is known about him as an individual and why he did what he did..

Everything he did after he left Paris is based on speculation via the actions of the Khmer Rouge and there is little information on him before he left for Paris...

No one knows much about him or what his intentions were...

Hell, even in Cambodia when the genocides were occurring the Cambodians had no fucking clue as to who Pol Pot actually was. He didn't exactly grandstand like Hitler or previous totalitarian dictators such as Mao, Stalin, Kim Il-Sung or Hitler to name a few..

The best theory I can come up with was he was trying to replicate Maoism...

Oh, also do you realize my grandparents took in a Cambodian refugee during the 70's - a victim of Pol Pot?? My grandparents also had 14 kids, my mother being one of course. The hearsay horror stories she has told me, which she learned from the refugee only led me into my fascination with Pol Pot and dictators in the first place...

There may be limited information on the Khmer Rouge, however there is even less on Pol Pot considering he was NEVER a public figure...

Read the link, YOU FUCKING MORON. And your grandparents' generosity has NOTHING to do with this discussion so you can pack that little appeal to emotion back up in your colon where you got it from.

Well I'm not the idiot who continues to claim they're asking questions when they're not then accuses others of "ducking questions."

Like I have previously stated - If you have a question then ask it - If not shut the fuck up and quit making bogus accusations.

Besides, if you were so confident in my alleged inability to answer your alleged questions then you would have already asked them - maybe you're the one ducking my question? ever think of that dummy??

Ok, it's official. You are just a fucking mental case.

Do you have quotes from other people who have actually met him and had different conclusions? The quote you provided said, I met him and he is a lot smarter than the west gives him credit for

Evidence for what? That a high-ranking Obama Administration official is praising a tyrannical dictator?

That's been well established. Do keep up.

Evidence for what? That a high-ranking Obama Administration official is praising a tyrannical dictator?

You are quoting people who actually met the guy who are saying he can be witty and humorous. Show me a quote from someone who actually met him that says he is a drooling maniac.

You are quoting people who actually met the guy who are saying he can be witty and humorous. Show me a quote from someone who actually met him that says he is a drooling maniac.
Drooling? Who claimed that?

As for maniac, history proves that's true.

Unless, of course, you think NoKo is a swell place to live.

Look Dave, you are ridiculing someone who said, I met Kim Jong Il and this is what he was like and you have no evidence from anyone saying he was anything different
Nobody is saying he was not an evil dictator. You are just bitching because somebody who met him said he was not as dumb as the west made him out to be

Say this for the guy:

He did have an eye for talent....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk&feature=related]North Korean People's Army Funky Get Down Juche Party - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back