Breaking: NYC Bomber had ISIS Connection

how many attacks is that on Osama's watch eh ??
Good point. Obama is like LBJ, too chickenshit to do the right thing for fear of political backlash. I'm sure you know that first hand Nam Vet.

Apparently the NYC bomber had ISIS influence and the indictment covered it up for political purposes.
Fox News obtains images from terror suspect's journal
There's a suspicious looking package in Dearborn, mi. Dearborn has the most Muslims In all of America. It would be easy for Isis to hide in Dearborn

there is a suspicious looking package in my freezer-----it is very frozen----covered in ice-----it looks like it was put together with aluminum foil, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS

Apparently the NYC bomber had ISIS influence and the indictment covered it up for political purposes.
Fox News obtains images from terror suspect's journal
There's a suspicious looking package in Dearborn, mi. Dearborn has the most Muslims In all of America. It would be easy for Isis to hide in Dearborn

there is a suspicious looking package in my freezer-----it is very frozen----covered in ice-----it looks like it was put together with aluminum foil, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS
No seriously the bomb squad was there and everyone had to leave their cars in the parking lot. It looks very much like a bomb. I'll find out in the morning on the local news

Forum List

Back