Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

I find the funniest angle on this is how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.
Please provide evidence of who said that...besides you.
LOL

From one denial to the next. :rolleyes:

Comey says Trump asked him to stop looking into Flynn's contacts with Russians; and that he documented that conversation right after they met.

Trump denies ever saying that. Clearly, one of them is lying.

I haven't seen one rightwing nut yet take Comey's side.

Here is something interesting if anyone tries to obstruct justice it's a crime under the law Comey would be required to report such an attempt to the DOJ failure to do so would bring criminal charges against Comey and cause him to lose his license to practice law. So if Comey believed Trump tried to obstruct justice did he report it to the DOJ? If not you have to wonder if the events happened as has been reported.

Find it funny how you believe the lying pos Trump instead of a man known for his honesty and good reputation But then again you're a dupe ,a republican ,,,but I repeat myself
who the fk are you talking about?
There is certainly evidence of developing dementia. Have you ever wondered why your 5 year old understands everything Trump says? If you do a word count of high use verbs, non-specific nouns, and fillers in his speeches and interviews, you will find he speaks at a 4th grade level. This is disturbing because his speech pattern has been deteriorating both in level and cohesion. Although never a great public speaker, there is a a very noticeable deterioration over the last 25 years . Also, his mind wanders in interviews and he often forgets the question. The interviewer ask about Afghanistan and Trump replies with comments on ISIS. His interviews are often incomplete sentences where he loses his train of thought, changes the subject, and drops into a platitude. Be careful jc I see signs of dementia in your posts
dude, I have no idea how to even respond to this nonsense hate filled post. except to say, you are one butt-hurt lib.
Seems like the same old Orange Cretin to me ... the one talking about how the Central Park five are still guilty ... the only question is why 60 million SUCKERS voted for the POS
AND Obama wasn't a citizen What crap republicans support
To this day, we can't confirm Obama was a citizen due to him releasing a 100% fraudulent birth certificate on April 27, 2011.

I find the funniest angle on this is how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.
LOL

Comey says Trump asked him to stop looking into Flynn's contacts with Russians; and that he documented that conversation right after they met.

You don't know what Comey said. You haven't seen the memo.

Trump, ethics?

Surely you jest. You do realize that his transition team and his close staff all REJECTED the Office of Governmental Ethics' advisory opinions and wouldn't do ANY of them? Some of you are on crack.

Damn I missed this place.

LOL

You don't know what Comey said. You haven't seen the memo.
Are you alleging that Comey isn't claiming that Trump asked him to stop looking into Flynn's communications with Russians?

NYTimes Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation

Mod Edit of the Title for merged threads.

Can you imagine????

A US President attempting to obstruct justice?????

"Obama says Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server"
Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"

Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

"OBAMA EFFECTIVELY PARDONS HILLARY"

Obama effectively pardons Hillary

"EX-DOJ OFFICIAL: OBAMA SIGNALING FBI TO BACK OFF HILLARY"
Ex-DOJ official: Obama signaling FBI to back off Hillary

Soooo.....wadda ya' say, eddie.....Obama putting his thumb on the scales of justice?
Can you spell o-b-s-t-r-u-c-t-i-o-n?

Last edited:
Are you alleging that Comey isn't claiming that Trump asked him to stop looking into Flynn's communications with Russians?
I am not 'alleging' anything. Unlike snowflakes, I wait for EVIDENCE before making accusations. You should try it.

Then why did he not notify doj, under Yates, if that was the case, as he is required to do. And why is it not in the archives, as required by law.
Anyone crying "fake news" needs to ask themselves a few questions:

1) Would Comey let people keep saying he wrote a memo claiming Trump asked him to stop the election...if he really didn't?
2) Are anonymous sources a new thing?

Let's start with the second question first. Of course anonymous sources aren't a new thing. And yes, they can be very credible and reliable.
Now, the obvious answer to the first question is "HELL NO". If Comey didn't write such a memo and if he wasn't ready to claim Trump pressured him into stopping the investigation, he'd have come out right away and put the kibosh on that crap.

It's real. Trump did it. Because he has little understanding of government ethics and because he thinks he can get away with anything.

He was neither required to archive these personal notes, nor notify Yates. You seem to forget, he was fired out of the blue and there were ongoing investigations. Those affected how he handled this situation.

You still can't explain why Comey hasn't come out denouncing this if it's not true. Because it is.
I find the funniest angle on this to be how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.

:lmao:

Proof positive that they never learn.
He has a lifetime of screwing people and still they support him

Then why did he not notify doj, under Yates, if that was the case, as he is required to do. And why is it not in the archives, as required by law.

1) Would Comey let people keep saying he wrote a memo claiming Trump asked him to stop the election...if he really didn't?

Let's start with the second question first. Of course anonymous sources aren't a new thing. And yes, they can be very credible and reliable.
Now, the obvious answer to the first question is "HELL NO". If Comey didn't write such a memo and if he wasn't ready to claim Trump pressured him into stopping the investigation, he'd have come out right away and put the kibosh on that crap.

It's real. Trump did it. Because he has little understanding of government ethics and because he thinks he can get away with anything.

He was neither required to archive these personal notes, nor notify Yates. You seem to forget, he was fired out of the blue and there were ongoing investigations. Those affected how he handled this situation.

You still can't explain why Comey hasn't come out denouncing this if it's not true. Because it is.
I find the funniest angle on this to be how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.

Here's the snake, Obama, offering to disarm America.....

Did you still support him?

And MORE flexibility means what too you?? As much as Trump giving away secrets to the russians ? Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?

And MORE flexibility means what too you?? As much as Trump giving away secrets to the russians ? Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?

1. "And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

Disarming America.....making America weaker and her enemies stronger.

What else could it mean within the context of whom he was addressing????

2. "...Trump giving away secrets to the russians ?"

What secrets would those be?
Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

BTW....do you know who the President of the United States is?

3. "Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?"

Did I miss your enraged post when this happened?
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Impacted millions of American.

Got any Trump examples to compare?

Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

Are you talking about Trump or Hillary!

"The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground...."

"Since all federal departments are part of the Executive Branch, the classification system is governed by Executive Order rather than by law. Typically each president will issue a new executive order, either tightening classification or loosening it."
Classified information in the United States - Wikipedia

Don't you just hate it when you try to claim Trump is an idiot, and your post turns into a boomerang???

Are you talking about Trump or Hillary!

"Clinton to FBI: Didn't know parenthetical 'C' stood for confidential"
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ught-classified-markings-in-emails-were-meant

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

I posted this....a pretty serious charge...
"And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

And all you are prepared to do is try to change the subject?

So....you're kinda agreeing with my analysis:

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.

and?

he gave away secrets? how do you know this? I will take it you have no idea of what you write. you are a parrot just asking for crackers I guess. I laugh at you.

Forum List

Back