Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

You forget one important factor, lead and mislead by the white members of the Dem party.
Mark Levin chimed in on this.......

"There is a concerted effort by the media and the Democrat Party to take out President Donald Trump. The latest in the New York Times is that a memo written by James Comey in February claims that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Mike Flynn. This is a self-serving contemporaneous memo. According to the memo, the President told Comey that he hoped Comey could let this go. Comey is a leaker and person who destroyed the FBI. He doesn’t like the way he was fired and the fact he was fired, so is striking back. If this is obstruction, why would Comey wait 2 and a half months later to show this memo? Only after Trump fired him does this become a major issue. Comey is really a modern day J. Edgar Hoover. This is just another phony scandal with the disgusting and deceitful left wing media. Congress should ask Comey where his memos are and how many he has and should be directed to preserve those memos. In addition, we have Democrat media outlets like the New York Times receiving classified information via leaks. The leakers are committing felonies. The irony is that the leakers are undermining the President and Israel yet nothing is done about them. What is being done to Trump in this presidency is unprecedented and worse than what they did to Ronald Reagan."

Mark Levin - May 16, 2017

audioBoom / 5/16/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD *SHAKING HEAD*

Forget the decades and hundreds of millions to "get" a Clinton and you had BJ Bill lying about a consensual sexual relationship, lol

Maybe you righties can drag up some MORE Bengaaaaaaaazzzi nonsense?
:disbelief:From the jerks that use the race-card and the victim-card......Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Gays, Women in general, children (only after exiting the womb)...that's rich!!!!!

:muahaha:

You gotta admit, it was pretty funny watching Flynn chant "lock her up" when he himself, had a private server while working at the DOD. And he was already reprimanded for giving away classified material to foreign countries. And he was fired by Obama. Now we know he was a paid double agent and an enemy of America. No wonder he supported Trump.

What do you think he has on Trump?

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

I posted this....a pretty serious charge...
"And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

Disarming America.....making America weaker and her enemies stronger.

What else could it mean within the context of whom he was addressing????

And all you are prepared to do is try to change the subject?

So....you're kinda agreeing with my analysis:

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.
I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

2. You can't answer my posts because they are 100% true and correct.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

And....the first to encourage a nuclear arms race in the world.

Wadda guy, huh?
and committed espionage. let's don't forget what obummer did with the intel agencies and unmasking. hmmmmmm yeah. these libs know not what they talk about. they are a blast to watch dance in here.
Trump blasted all our agencies including the Secret Service and one of the up rights of our democracy A FREE PRESS The man is a certified ass hole

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.
I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

Wadda guy, huh?
and committed espionage. let's don't forget what obummer did with the intel agencies and unmasking. hmmmmmm yeah. these libs know not what they talk about. they are a blast to watch dance in here.
Trump blasted all our agencies including the Secret Service and one of the up rights of our democracy A FREE PRESS The man is a certified ass hole
A free press doesn't Trump the truth.

Breaking: President Obama went on national tv and shut down the investigation into Hillary's private email server, claiming there was no "intent" on her part. And like magic Lynch and Comey shut down the investigation, actual obstruction of justice by a president and the press...congress...yeah they looked the other way.

How quickly they forget....

"Obama says Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server"
Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

"OBAMA EFFECTIVELY PARDONS HILLARY"
Obama effectively pardons Hillary

"EX-DOJ OFFICIAL: OBAMA SIGNALING FBI TO BACK OFF HILLARY"
Ex-DOJ official: Obama signaling FBI to back off Hillary

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
and I applauded it all. corrupt government

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?

1. "Trump blasted all our agencies including the Secret Service ..."

The following from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. "The U.S. intelligence community is in the midst of a severe crisis. It has been used, or perhaps allowed itself to be used, as a tool of political destruction,...

2. We are seeing the widespread abuse of intelligence by an incumbent administration to target political opposition. Long a technique in the developing world — a tactic I often witnessed as a CIA station chief working abroad — the Third World has come to roost in the United States.

3. ...politicization is widely accepted throughout the intelligence community as the greatest hazard,....History is littered with intel failures; one need only look to the invasion of Iraq to see how politicization can lead to costly failure ...

4. The twin serpents of politicization and political correctness — a Soviet term, by the way — walk hand in hand throughout the intelligence community, as well as every other government agency. The PC mindset that now dominates every college campus is also positioned firmly throughout our government — particularly within the intelligence community, which saw its greatest personnel influx ever in the post-9/11 environment. Today’s intelligence community, ... reached professional maturity primarily under the Obama administration, immersed in a PC environment.

5. ....all diversity is embraced — except diversity of thought. Federal workers have been partisan for years, but combined with the rigid Obama PC mindset, it has created a Frankenstein of politicization that has never been seen before.

6. Watching Evelyn Farkas admit on TV that the Obama administration wanted the intelligence community to “get as much information as you can” before Donald Trumptook office resembles some sort of social science experiment gone bad — and it frames the problems wrought by PC/political brainwashing.

7. Here a mid-level official, permanently dwelling in a bubble of progressive liberalism, acknowledged being complicit in the breaking of U.S. ethics rules and perhaps law — because, as she explained, that’s what they needed to do!

8. What is lacking, however, is any level of self-awareness, common sense or judgment. She is emblematic of the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

9. ...made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

10. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."

How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

2."... one of the up rights of our democracy A FREE PRESS..."

This sound like a free press to you?
1. An example
a. NYTimes, three days before the election, this paean, this love poem, appeared in 'Politics:'
"Mrs. Clinton, pelted by a driving rain and seemingly overcome by exhaustion, exhilaration and a swirling wind, lets loose with her hands and relinquishes her script.Her arms thrust skyward, one after the other, in what starts to feel like a dance.There’s an unfamiliar sense of abandon and joy.The rain grows heavier. Her wet clothes turn a shade darker. She cracks a wide smile. She takes in the scene around her and laughs before she finishes her sentence.She’s drenched now, her voice hoarse. The storm is mussing her hair. " https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-rain-moment.html

On the same day, November 5, 2016,

"Thin Line Splits Donald Trump’s Politics and Businesses .... after all the bankruptcies, layoffs and stiffed contractors, it was Mr. Trump who walked away with tens of millions of dollars in management fees and huge tax deductions that may have helped him avoid paying personal income taxes for nearly two decades."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/donald-trump-business-tax-records.html

2. "Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary" Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary

You gotta admit, it was pretty funny watching Flynn chant "lock her up" when he himself, had a private server while working at the DOD. And he was already reprimanded for giving away classified material to foreign countries. And he was fired by Obama. Now we know he was a paid double agent and an enemy of America. No wonder he supported Trump.

What do you think he has on Trump?
There is no law against having a private server. You can't do government business on it. The DoD has dedicated servers for that.

Hillary not only transmitted and received classified information on her server, which is espionage, but destroyed the evidence, which is obstruction of justice.

Breaking: President Obama went on national tv and shut down the investigation into Hillary's private email server, claiming there was no "intent" on her part. And like magic Lynch and Comey shut down the investigation, actual obstruction of justice by a president and the press...congress...yeah they looked the other way.

How quickly they forget....

"Obama says Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server"
Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

"OBAMA EFFECTIVELY PARDONS HILLARY"
Obama effectively pardons Hillary

"EX-DOJ OFFICIAL: OBAMA SIGNALING FBI TO BACK OFF HILLARY"
Ex-DOJ official: Obama signaling FBI to back off Hillary

Never mind "intent" is not part of the legal statute. You are guilty whether you intended to break the law or not. That you did not intend to harm national security isn't a get out of jail free card for the common citizen, apparently only for the political elite.

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
A good part of our country was built on a FREE PRESS and now this moron is taking it down because he doesn't like what they say about him??? The man as the instincts of a child

Wadda guy, huh?
A good part of our country was built on a FREE PRESS and now this moron is taking it down because he doesn't like what they say about him??? The man as the instincts of a child
it was, one not owned by a political party like today.

Most of the free press back then showed journalistic integrity. No longer.

Wadda guy, huh?

Wadda guy, huh?
They call em like they see em Trump has lots to not like about him ,,,lots and it's not false news

Wadda guy, huh?

Maybe you missed this: there is no 'free press.'

1. An example
a. NYTimes, three days before the election, this paean, this love poem, appeared in 'Politics:'
"Mrs. Clinton, pelted by a driving rain and seemingly overcome by exhaustion, exhilaration and a swirling wind, lets loose with her hands and relinquishes her script.Her arms thrust skyward, one after the other, in what starts to feel like a dance.There’s an unfamiliar sense of abandon and joy.The rain grows heavier. Her wet clothes turn a shade darker. She cracks a wide smile. She takes in the scene around her and laughs before she finishes her sentence.She’s drenched now, her voice hoarse. The storm is mussing her hair. " https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-rain-moment.html

On the same day, November 5, 2016,

"Thin Line Splits Donald Trump’s Politics and Businesses .... after all the bankruptcies, layoffs and stiffed contractors, it was Mr. Trump who walked away with tens of millions of dollars in management fees and huge tax deductions that may have helped him avoid paying personal income taxes for nearly two decades."
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/us/politics/donald-trump-business-tax-records.html

2. "Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary" Anti-Trump media: 91% coverage negative, 96% of donations to Hillary

Let me teach you a new word:
"Journalists" is no longer correct nor appropriate.

amanuensis
one employed to write from dictation or to copy manuscript
A scribe, or secretary

They write what the Democrat party tells them to.
Need proof?

Politico 'journalist' Thrush asked Podesta's permission before he published his stories...
Politico Reporter Gets Caught AGAIN Sending A Story To A Clinton Staffer For Approval

That's a 'free press'?????

Libs operate from feelings instead of intelligence and all of the uproars are lib attempts to try and make conservatives "know" what libs feel

We will keep our intellect governing emotions and not the reverse

They call em like they see em Trump has lots to not like about him ,,,lots and it's not false news

No they don't.

Stop being a dunce.

Here is an exposure of leftist journalists using the term ‘racists’ to cow their political opponents. Enlightening.

1. After someone torpedoed Dave Weigel’s Washington Post gig by breaking the code of silence on the Journolist listserv, the race has been on to see who would sell the entire contents of the e-mail messages between the liberal members of the group — and who would get to buy them. We may never know who sold it, but Tucker Carlson and the Daily Caller wound up with the data,…
  2. Daily Caller reporter Jonathan Strong lays out a strategy plotted by Journolist members to kill the Jeremiah Wright story during the 2008 primaries — and to smear Barack Obama’s critics as racists:
  3. …videos surfaced of Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, angrily denouncing whites, the U.S. government and America itself. Obama had once bragged of his closeness to Wright….in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them.
  4. Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged.
  5. …at several points during the 2008 presidential campaign a group of liberal journalists took radical steps to protect their favored candidate. Employees of news organizations including Time, Politico, the Huffington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Guardian, Salon and the New Republic participated in outpourings of anger over how Obama had been treated in the media, and in some cases plotted to fix the damage.
  6. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”
  7. Journolist members collaborated on an open letter criticizing ABC’s Charlie Gibson for asking questions about Wright during ABC’s presidential debate between Obama and Hillary Clinton….a campaign by professional journalists to tell ABC not to ask tough questions about a candidate’s links to radicals…
  8. Ackerman appealed to the other members of the Journolist group: “If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.”
  9. It certainly puts efforts by the Left to paint the Tea Party as racist in an entirely new light. It also calls into question the ethics and judgment of anyone who participated in that Ackerman thread.
Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists - Hot Air

1. "And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

2. "...Trump giving away secrets to the russians ?"

What secrets would those be?
Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

BTW....do you know who the President of the United States is?

3. "Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?"

Did I miss your enraged post when this happened?
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Impacted millions of American.

Got any Trump examples to compare?
The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
Obama saved the car companies. Saved the economy. Presided over more than 75 straight months of economic growth. Took an economy that was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month, unemployment peaked at over 10% down to over 5 million jobs unfilled with unemployment at 4.7%. Remember during the election Republicans said his saying he would take down Bin Laden no matter what showed his inexperience. So what did he do? Took down Bin Laden. Republicans had to blackmail him into extending the Bush Tax cuts. Republicans blocked him from investigating the BP oil spill in the Gulf and he still got BP to pay 20 billion for clean up. Equal pay for equal work. Healthcare for millions more Americans. His list of achievements goes on and on. Even with Republicans calling him boy, tar baby, gay, attacking his children and calling his wife a transexual. Even with all that, he was successful. No scandal and no drama. The GOP tried, but like with everything else, thank God they failed.

Those are the facts and they can be proven.

Right wingers never tell the whole story:
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Unemployment skyrocketed under Reagan and then he was able to make corrections and it fell. Up again under Bush 1 and fell during the entire Clinton Administration, exploded under Bush 2 and fell dramatically over the entire 8 years under Obama.

Then you look at GDP:

There was growth in GDP under Reagan, but there were a lot of times where it was hugely negative.
Clinton was fantastic, but Bush 2 was devastating. Obama had two short periods of small negative growth but look at what he was given. Not only did the Republicans ruin the economy, move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, but watched millions of jobs move overseas and over 42,000 factories close. They handed a ruined economy to Obama and took away the means of bringing in revenue. It was during that time it occurred to me the GOP wants this country destroyed.

did you really just write this garbage? wow, dude sorry you're so out of touch. you must listen to the MSM.

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
Obama saved the car companies. Saved the economy. Presided over more than 75 straight months of economic growth. Took an economy that was hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month, unemployment peaked at over 10% down to over 5 million jobs unfilled with unemployment at 4.7%. Remember during the election Republicans said his saying he would take down Bin Laden no matter what showed his inexperience. So what did he do? Took down Bin Laden. Republicans had to blackmail him into extending the Bush Tax cuts. Republicans blocked him from investigating the BP oil spill in the Gulf and he still got BP to pay 20 billion for clean up. Equal pay for equal work. Healthcare for millions more Americans. His list of achievements goes on and on. Even with Republicans calling him boy, tar baby, gay, attacking his children and calling his wife a transexual. Even with all that, he was successful. No scandal and no drama. The GOP tried, but like with everything else, thank God they failed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Unemployment skyrocketed under Reagan and then he was able to make corrections and it fell. Up again under Bush 1 and fell during the entire Clinton Administration, exploded under Bush 2 and fell dramatically over the entire 8 years under Obama.

Then you look at GDP:

There was growth in GDP under Reagan, but there were a lot of times where it was hugely negative.
Clinton was fantastic, but Bush 2 was devastating. Obama had two short periods of small negative growth but look at what he was given. Not only did the Republicans ruin the economy, move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, but watched millions of jobs move overseas and over 42,000 factories close. They handed a ruined economy to Obama and took away the means of bringing in revenue. It was during that time it occurred to me the GOP wants this country destroyed.

then why did trump win?
200.gif

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?

Then you look at GDP:

Thank you Dean Now that you've shone the light,, watch the cockroaches run for cover or lie their way out

Forum List

Back