Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Here's the snake, Obama, offering to disarm America.....

Did you still support him?

And MORE flexibility means what too you?? As much as Trump giving away secrets to the russians ? Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?

1. "And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

Disarming America.....making America weaker and her enemies stronger.

What else could it mean within the context of whom he was addressing????

2. "...Trump giving away secrets to the russians ?"

What secrets would those be?
Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

BTW....do you know who the President of the United States is?

3. "Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?"

Did I miss your enraged post when this happened?
"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Impacted millions of American.

Got any Trump examples to compare?

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

I posted this....a pretty serious charge...
"And MORE flexibility means what too you??"

And all you are prepared to do is try to change the subject?

So....you're kinda agreeing with my analysis:

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.

I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

He was neither required to archive these personal notes, nor notify Yates. You seem to forget, he was fired out of the blue and there were ongoing investigations. Those affected how he handled this situation.

You still can't explain why Comey hasn't come out denouncing this if it's not true. Because it is.
I find the funniest angle on this to be how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.

:lmao:

Proof positive that they never learn.
He has a lifetime of screwing people and still they support him

And MORE flexibility means what too you?? As much as Trump giving away secrets to the russians ? Or any of the other 100's of lies he's told ?

he gave away secrets? how do you know this? I will take it you have no idea of what you write. you are a parrot just asking for crackers I guess. I laugh at you.

You'll catch up jc in a few more months perhaps BTW who ties your shoelaces?

He was neither required to archive these personal notes, nor notify Yates. You seem to forget, he was fired out of the blue and there were ongoing investigations. Those affected how he handled this situation.

You still can't explain why Comey hasn't come out denouncing this if it's not true. Because it is.
I find the funniest angle on this to be how these rightwing nuts are actually banking on Trump's honesty and integrity.

he gave away secrets? how do you know this? I will take it you have no idea of what you write. you are a parrot just asking for crackers I guess. I laugh at you.

Our pal, eddie, is forbidden from thinking anything not authorized by the DNC.

We need give our Liberal friends a break...

"... forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."
Luke 23:34

Can't be 'classified information,' because the definition of same is the prerogative of the President of the United States.

The idiot doesn't know classified from a hole in the ground and did he throw the author of said material under the bus?? Who wants to tell the moron anything knowing he's just a BLABBERMOUTH ?

just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister in the oval office a man who covered up syrias use of poison gas Trump reportedly shared sensitive intelligence on ISIS and trump refused to allow any US press in the room The picture came from a russian photographer and you are mute??? IF HILLARY HAD DONE THAT YOUR pos would have shut down our gov't

.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, anti-American, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Excellent.
I find it difficult answering posts of yours full of bullshit and vile hate Save it for your pos the idiot trump in our WH who is ruining America

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

2. You can't answer my posts because they are 100% true and correct.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

And....the first to encourage a nuclear arms race in the world.

Wadda guy, huh?

Excellent.

1. I don't use language like that, but I have often found that those losing the argument, do.

3. 'Ruining America' should be reserved for the only President never to have guided our economy to even a 3% GDP....first in nearly a hundred years.

Wadda guy, huh?
Seems you missed this chic

Why was the FBI looking into it, other than because the prior administration was trying to create the appearance of a scandal where none existed. Yeah, he panicked when asked about talking to the Ambassador because it was obvious they would try to turn it into something it wasn't. It was stupid on his part. And he is gone because of it.

Former incoming administration s have routinely spoken with dignitaries of different countries. Look it up.
Here is one for you-

Menon to meet Obama transition team during US visit - Times of India

And did an investigation ensue when Obama, then President elect sent Ambassador Miller for secret talks with Iran, behind Bush's back?-

In 2008, the Bush administration, along with the “six powers,” was negotiating with Iran concerning that country’s nuclear arms program. The Bush administration’s objective was to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons. On July 20, 2008, the New York Timesheadlined: “Nuclear Talks With Iran End in a Deadlock.” What caused the talks to founder? The Times explained:

Iran responded with a written document that failed to address the main issue: international demands that it stop enriching uranium. And Iranian diplomats reiterated before the talks that they considered the issue nonnegotiable.

The Iranians held firm to their position, perhaps because they knew that help was on the way, in the form of a new president. Barack Obama had clinched the Democratic nomination on June 3. At some point either before or after that date, but prior to the election, he secretly let the Iranians know that he would be much easier to bargain with than President Bush. Michael Leeden reported the story last year:

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.
How Barack Obama Undercut Bush Administration's Nuclear Negotiations With Iran

What investigation ensued when Robert Malley, president elect Obama's foreign policy advisor met with Hamas? He stepped down, then became Obama's senior director National Security Council in 2014.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/19/...-house-shows-changing-us-role-in-mideast.html

Now tell me where was your outrage during all of this?

That Russian official, the ambassador, just as prior incoming administrations have been known to do. But because it was Russia and Trump, it played to the false narrative the Dems had created. They claimed it was unusual, when they themselves were sitting down to eat with him.

th

schumer-putin888.jpg

That article is based on a Washington Post article from unnamed sources, once again. Funny how they seem to be the source in most of these stories, of which many have been proven to be false.
Good catch.
Not really. Flynn was already in hot water before he resigned. This is what Trump asked Comey to "let go"...

Trump adviser Michael Flynn discussed hacking sanctions with Russia – report

The Post said Flynn on Wednesday denied that he had discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador, but on Thursday backed away from the denial through a spokesman.

Flynn “indicated that while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up,” the Post quoted the spokesman as saying.

Officials said this week that the FBI is continuing to examine Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak, according to the paper.
:rolleyes:

It was well known that Flynn had been communicating with at least one Russian official. How do you think it came to the attention of the White House which led to firing Flynn for lying to Pence by denying he had any contact with any Russians.

Your first mistake was agreeing with Steve_McGarrett. That unabashed racist is almost never right about anything.
Great, now you're trying to divert the conversation to Democrats . Typical. Bringing it back....

Flynn denied talking to Russians. The White House was notified that was a lie. Clearly, that also reveals the FBI was looking into the matter.

Trying to rewrite history as though the FBI wasn't looking into it, just to claim there was no reason for Trump to ask Comey to "let it go," is bullshit. How conservative of you.

Excellent.
how is trump ruining America exactly? come on, man up and post something that is fact instead of your hate for americans.

No 3%GDP ahh gee sorry chic maybe now under trump you can get a job I have a couple of suggestions if you need them 75 straight months with triple digit job gains ,,markets soar and still you belly ache ?? For shame chic for shame

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
and committed espionage. let's don't forget what obummer did with the intel agencies and unmasking. hmmmmmm yeah. these libs know not what they talk about. they are a blast to watch dance in here.

Excellent.
how is trump ruining America exactly? come on, man up and post something that is fact instead of your hate for americans.
No hate for Americans jc just republicans ,,,,ruining America? For starters Hows our relationships going with Mexico Canada Germany S Korea? He's taking a trip soon The pos needs a minder in the room with him so he won't blabber any more of our secret stuff

No he doesn't. He states Trump campaign members- not Trump specifically.
Consider the following:
  • 1. What has Comey ever lied about - that can be proven.
  • 2. What has Trump ever lied about - that can be proven.

1. Comey is a decent and dignified person.
2. Trump is a pathological liar. Lie after lie.

So now your game is to say you didn't want Comey fired and Comey didn't lie to Congress about the 1000s of e mails sent to weiners?

Lying suits you so what ever.

Don't understand when people found out Comey was investigating Trumpov huh?

March 20, 2017:  Comey confirms Russia investigation before Congress
he wasn't. the challenge for you is to post a link that proves he was. the absence of such link validates my response. just so you know.

Mar 20, 2017 - F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump's Russia Ties, Comey Confirms.
Trump-Russia collusion is being investigated by FBI, Comey confirms

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?

"just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister..."

I'll try....but I can't get this pic out of my mind:

What does it mean to you? And why must he wait until after his election, when he was the sitting president?
Then why did he not notify doj, under Yates, if that was the case, as he is required to do. And why is it not in the archives, as required by law.

No 3%GDP ahh gee sorry chic maybe now under trump you can get a job I have a couple of suggestions if you need them 75 straight months with triple digit job gains ,,markets soar and still you belly ache ?? For shame chic for shame

You toss around the term 'racist' quite a bit...
Doesn't this bother you....

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

4. The National Urban League issued an "excellent" report card for President Obama's eight years, but highlighted numerous and important "failures," so many that they totaled 42 percent of its review.

"While we scored many of the administration's achievements with our highest rating, 'Superior,' President Obama's tenure as a whole had shortcomings due to some notable missed opportunities and outright failures, such as the economic development of urban centers, gun violence and the foreclosure rate and bank closure rate in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. On these and other issues, we rated the Obama administration 'Fair' or 'Poor,'" wrote Urban League President Marc H. Morial.

The 16-page report card reviewed eight areas of policy impacting urban areas and African Americans, and found that Obama's success to failure rate at 57.5 percent to 42.5 percent.

Morial said Obama received the "second highest" overall grade of "excellent." Urban League cites Obama 'failures' for black America in 'excellent' report card

5. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

6. Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force
April 3, 2015 - 10:42 AM
Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force

Breaking: President Obama went on national tv and shut down the investigation into Hillary's private email server, claiming there was no "intent" on her part. And like magic Lynch and Comey shut down the investigation, actual obstruction of justice by a president and the press...congress...yeah they looked the other way.

Of course you do, as they represent facts of which you are unfamiliar or wish to ignore.

Excellent.

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?

"just think chic about that picture of trump laughing it up with russias foreign minister..."

Try chic Try hard You seem like you're far from the dummies most of your ilk are This trump is incompetent He acts like a 4 year old He can't speak, his thinking powers are not all there he repeats ,he can't answer questions etc etc an embarrassment Obama wasn't....

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?
and committed espionage. let's don't forget what obummer did with the intel agencies and unmasking. hmmmmmm yeah. these libs know not what they talk about. they are a blast to watch dance in here.

Remember how shocked the Left was when Trump dropped the bombshell that Obama was using Fascist tactics?

"Report: Justice Scalia Believed Supreme Court was Being Surveilled by Obama (VIDEO)
Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News senior judicial analyst, went on FOX Business Network on Monday to discuss allegations Senator Rand Paul and another senator were under surveillance by the Obama administration.

Napolitano also dropped a bomb on the Obama administration spying on the US Supreme Court.

Judge Napolitano: Justice Scalia told me that he often thought the court was being surveilled. And he told me that probably four or five years ago…If they had to unmask Senator Paul’s name to reveal a conversation he was having with a foreign agent and the foreign agent was hostile to the United States they can do that. That’s not what he’s talking about. They’re talking about unmasking him when he’s having a conversation with his campaign manager when he’s running in the Republican primary."
Report: Justice Scalia Believed Supreme Court was Being Surveilled by Obama (VIDEO)

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017

The President went on to compare the alleged tapping of his phones to Watergate and called Obama "bad (or sick)."

Excellent.

Wadda guy, huh?

Try chic Try hard You seem like you're far from the dummies most of your ilk are This trump is incompetent He acts like a 4 year old He can't speak, his thinking powers are not all there he repeats ,he can't answer questions etc etc an embarrassment Obama wasn't....

Now, calm down.
None of your post is true.

Trump, unlike your lord and savior, has actually accomplished things and proven to be a success.

The basis of your ire can be summed up in this:
" If they think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are mistaken. Every day, it is going to be a fight."" Steve Bannon

I hope America wins the fight.

Mark Levin chimed in on this.......

"There is a concerted effort by the media and the Democrat Party to take out President Donald Trump. The latest in the New York Times is that a memo written by James Comey in February claims that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Mike Flynn. This is a self-serving contemporaneous memo. According to the memo, the President told Comey that he hoped Comey could let this go. Comey is a leaker and person who destroyed the FBI. He doesn’t like the way he was fired and the fact he was fired, so is striking back. If this is obstruction, why would Comey wait 2 and a half months later to show this memo? Only after Trump fired him does this become a major issue. Comey is really a modern day J. Edgar Hoover. This is just another phony scandal with the disgusting and deceitful left wing media. Congress should ask Comey where his memos are and how many he has and should be directed to preserve those memos. In addition, we have Democrat media outlets like the New York Times receiving classified information via leaks. The leakers are committing felonies. The irony is that the leakers are undermining the President and Israel yet nothing is done about them. What is being done to Trump in this presidency is unprecedented and worse than what they did to Ronald Reagan."

Mark Levin - May 16, 2017

audioBoom / 5/16/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD *SHAKING HEAD*

Forget the decades and hundreds of millions to "get" a Clinton and you had BJ Bill lying about a consensual sexual relationship, lol

Maybe you righties can drag up some MORE Bengaaaaaaaazzzi nonsense?
:disbelief:From the jerks that use the race-card and the victim-card......Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Gays, Women in general, children (only after exiting the womb)...that's rich!!!!!

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back