Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Gee, an Obama Lackey and a Democrat Media Outlet don't like Donald Trump. How shocking. This manufactured 'Daily Trump Outrage' stuff is becoming so boring.

Anyone seen a link for this? I wonder if this is more unnamed sources they seem to be very popular nowadays.
Do you people not understand the idea of not identifying themselves out of fear of retaliation? That's how it has ALWAYS worked. You people of course weren't at all skeptical of unnamed sources making claims about Hillary's scandals.

Breaking! We got jack shit but it's breaking! Pay attention to us! Pleeeeeaaaase!
we have comeys word vs trumps word are you stupid enough to believe trump?
Obviously you're stupid enough to believe Comey.

It's clear that Comey has animus because of his firing.
A rational person would discount anything he has to say right now.
Yeah mud Believe the fucking liar in our WH and not a guy like comey with a great rep
I don't trust either of them, frankly.

I want to see the memo, and hear the recording.

I do, too. But I don't think Comey would claim that he has something like this if he didn't. The guy has a squeaky-clean, scandal free history in the DOJ and the FBI. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
YES and Trump is a vile pos whose past behavoir is horrible

Every day - another disaster from dump.

There will be more denial but then he'll tweet the truth and then blame the media and on and on and on.

First, you subpoena the small fish who installed the recording system...

Trump's in front of the fireplace in the residence, listening to recordings right now. Deleting 18 minutes at a stretch.

It's clear that Comey has animus because of his firing.
A rational person would discount anything he has to say right now.

Same as when Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and then claimed he got more votes.
Take out all of the illegal votes in one state and he did.

Trump was leading when the election was called. California simply padded their numbers after it was over.

Oops...

kcjq4n.png

I will end the war in Vietnam Iraq. Declare victory and leave!
I will end the war in Vietnam Iraq. Declare victory and leave!

I thought Obama already did that?

This is a desperated made up distraction from unnamed sources to deviate from the devastating Seth Rich 44,053 emails story that broke today.

Comey had a chance to testify to Congress last week and declined.
Instead he supposedly released this story to the NYTimes.
Why did he do that? Because he's lying.

Because he's not getting paid to appear, or reimbursed for travel. He's no longer on the government dime, so he can either testify before congress, or look for another job.

If I was the small fish who installed the recording system, I'd be entering the Witness Protection program right about now.

"Mr. President, my mom is sick and I have to :scared1:

As the ^^^ RWNJ Pootarian traitors see it getting worse and worse, they know they can't keep lying so they make fun of the story.

If you ever thought they actually care about their country, this is PROOF they do not.

They are on the side of Russia.

First, you subpoena the small fish who installed the recording system...

Trump's in front of the fireplace in the residence, listening to recordings right now. Deleting 18 minutes at a stretch.
I seriously doubt that.

Why didn't they release the memos?

Because they aren't authentic.

Trump reportedly made the request during a February meeting with the then-FBI director.

President Donald Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to end his agency’s investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

According to the bombshell report, Trump made the request of Comey during a February meeting in the Oval Office. Comey reportedly detailed the meeting in a memo, which an FBI official later shared with the Times.

Reuters and NBC News later confirmed the Times’ report.

Donald Trump Reportedly Asked James Comey To Stop Michael Flynn Investigation

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation - The New York Times

Trump asked Comey to close Flynn probe -NY Times, citing Comey memo | Daily Mail Online

Holy shit, how much worse can it get before Trump is impeached?

Read all this very carefully,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...mey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.amp.html

Mr. Comey shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates. The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

So then, no one actually HAS this memo? And you retards fall for this shit? The Birffer crap had more traction. Man you guys really are stupid.

Forum List

Back