Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Oops...

kcjq4n.png

I will end the war in Vietnam Iraq. Declare victory and leave!

I thought Obama already did that?
BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

and Obama claimed victory, and brought the troops home in 2010.

Oops...

kcjq4n.png

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

I'm sorry the cultural reference went way above your head. You must be very young.

Trump reportedly made the request during a February meeting with the then-FBI director.

President Donald Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to end his agency’s investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

According to the bombshell report, Trump made the request of Comey during a February meeting in the Oval Office. Comey reportedly detailed the meeting in a memo, which an FBI official later shared with the Times.

Reuters and NBC News later confirmed the Times’ report.

Donald Trump Reportedly Asked James Comey To Stop Michael Flynn Investigation

Holy shit, how much worse can it get before Trump is impeached?
Of course it's a pack of lies from a disgruntled former employee.
Of course Comey refused to come in front of Congress and instead leaks this story to the press.
Comey was not a former employee at the time he wrote the alleged memo. You really should have read the first line of the OP before splooging all over your face.
Show us the memos, or simply STFU.
I have a feeling the memos (if there are any) will be fabricated like Obama's long form Birth Certificate he released.

First, you subpoena the small fish who installed the recording system...

Trump's in front of the fireplace in the residence, listening to recordings right now. Deleting 18 minutes at a stretch.
I seriously doubt that.

Why didn't they release the memos?

Because they aren't authentic.
Comey will speak up if memos are not real...
Cuz he's so honest and honorable...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

The Democrats have been trying to get an independent investigation going.
They are using this to try to get Trump to appoint one.
He's not going to do it.

The difference between this and Nixon is a crime was committed by the WH. Now the Democrats are committing crimes.
The Democrats are trying this time to invent an imaginary crime and invent an imaginary coverup.

It's not going to work.

Unless he predicated his decision to fire Comey because he wouldn't drop the case, this is irrelevant.

I've asked many prosecutors to drop cases against my clients. Asking isn't a crime or even a scandal.

Oops...

kcjq4n.png

I'm sorry the cultural reference went way above your head. You must be very young.

Compared to my father, yes.

(he would have been 100 this October)

The speed that it's happening is highly suspicious.
The fact that Comey had a chance to testify in front of Congress and produce this memo but chose not to is highly suspicious.

After watching the press the last year....it's impossible for me to believe any of it.
Trump isn't this stupid. The press has been trying to convince us since he started running that he is.
I know he isn't.

we have comeys word vs trumps word are you stupid enough to believe trump?
Obviously you're stupid enough to believe Comey.

It's clear that Comey has animus because of his firing.
A rational person would discount anything he has to say right now.
Yeah mud Believe the fucking liar in our WH and not a guy like comey with a great rep
I don't trust either of them, frankly.

I want to see the memo, and hear the recording.

I do, too. But I don't think Comey would claim that he has something like this if he didn't. The guy has a squeaky-clean, scandal free history in the DOJ and the FBI. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
YES and Trump is a vile pos whose past behavoir is horrible

How come you could see that and I could see that and most of the country could see that and yet, here they are again today, lying for trump, pretending he's not the traitor he is

OR

they are also traitors and agree with what he's doing.

Tomorrow, there will be more lies, more tweets, more lies and they'll be here lying and saying its not his fault, not their fault.

18486258_10213524410651550_5379138825550853640_n.jpg

Forum List

Back