Breaking: Obama Allows 3,500 People From Ebola Nations Into U.s. Without Screening

If there is any justice in this world, Obama and his Gang of criminals should all get ebola.

Close the borders Mr President! Stop flights to and from Africa's infected countries!

Have a bit of heart for the United States of America, Hussein!!!... it's about time!!!!
I just want to make sure I understand.....

Obama wants Americans to get Ebola?

Do you know how that sounds?

Obama is being careless about protecting Americans.That's what I am saying.

How that sounds to your clogged ears.

If there is any justice in this world, Obama and his Gang of criminals should all get ebola.

Close th
e borders Mr President! Stop flights to and from Africa's infected countries!

Have a bit of heart for the United States of America, Hussein!!!... it's about time!!!!

Now that you let us know how absurd that is to you, tell us why this president has not stopped flights from there and has not attemped to lift a finger to stop the massive influx of illegals?

Close the borders Mr President! Stop flights to and from Africa's infected countries!

Obama is being careless about protecting Americans.That's what I am saying.

How that sounds to your clogged ears.
Is that Obama's job?...what about the CDC, or the state department?

He can't protect us from everything, life doesn't work that way.

But if you're looking for every opportunity to blame him for everything bad that happens, and give him none of the credit for everything good that happens....IMO you shouldn't have the right to use the old "it happened on his watch" thingy

Close th

Now that you let us know how absurd that is to you, tell us why this president has not stopped flights from there and has not attemped to lift a finger to stop the massive influx of illegals?
Like I said...Obama is not the only person who can get that done. But I don't see righty media going after the people that are probably responsible...which leads me to believe it's just more piling on from the right

Close th

Like I said...Obama is not the only person who can get that done. But I don't see righty media going after the people that are probably responsible...which leads me to believe it's just more piling on from the right

In this case, he is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, and yes he can. He will not get it done, cause of the elections one month away.

IF he did the right thing and shut down the borders and blocked ALL flights from West Africa like he should, then his pathetic base will protest and he knows it.

He has played politics with the safety of the nation and he has placed us in peril.

You know it is true, and I could swear you are defending it. It is fucking pathetic!

In Africa, Ebola outbreaks are contained by quarantining the infected in their village. Inviting the infected to come to major US metropolitan areas is new and worth a shot. What's the worst that could happen?

Hopefully it mutates into attacking bible thumpers

obama's security detail isn't that good maybe we'll have a person jump the fence at the white house again but this time the person will have Ebola.
I do hope so, or maybe he'll be playing golf and someone will have it.that comes in contact with him.

Last edited:

Close th

In this case, he is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, and yes he can. He will not get it done, cause of the elections one month away.

IF he did the right thing and shut down the borders and blocked ALL flights from West Africa like he should, then his pathetic base will protest and he knows it.

He has played politics with the safety of the nation and he has placed us in peril.

You know it is true, and I could swear you are defending it. It is fucking pathetic!
Wait....that's adorable.......let me make sure I understand.

He didn't cut off flights from West Africa, and was just fine with letting Ebola into the country, because he was worried about congressional elections?????

I didn't know that West African voting block was so powerful.

And sure, that makes perfect sense, allow random Americans to die of Ebola to asuage fallout from West Africans in the US

Close th

Wait....that's adorable.......let me make sure I understand.

He didn't cut off flights from West Africa, and was just fine with letting Ebola into the country, because he was worried about congressional elections?????

I didn't know that West African voting block was so powerful.

And sure, that makes perfect sense, allow random Americans to die of Ebola to asuage fallout from West Africans in the US

You have a fun time making fun of my suggestion.

I asked you to explain to us what the reasons are that he has not cut off the borders, and has had an open door policy along with not allowing flights from that area that is being over run by this infectious disease.

Did you even attempt to answer why he has not done those things, or are you going to obfuscate with typical arrogant liberal style.

Oh, and if you do not think this president has done things like the open door policy and race dividing tactics in order to edify the minority vote in this election year, then you are a special kind of dumbfuck.

I will be waiting for your obfuscation from the question I asked you. Meanwhile I will be entertained by a stupid liberal to agree with your ignorant retort.

Forum List

Back