Breaking: Obama can claim worst legislative record of ANY president!!

But you progressives keep taking bows about the 60% see ya later approval ratings!!:gay::rock::rock::rock:

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
The GOP's no-compromise pledge

RUSH LIMBAUGH: I also think, folks, I that there will be dramatic changes once we… Let me just put it this way. The fact that we are living in the historic era with the first African-American president has everybody paralyzed and everybody scared.

Political leadership in Washington is literally paralyzed. Political consultant leadership in Washington literally paralyzed. The Republican Party is literally paralyzed. Many American citizens are literally paralyzed, frightened to death to say anything to anybody about what they really think — and while this is happening, things are going down the tubes at a rapid rate. So once we get past this historical era, I think a lot of this is going to change.
Rush Limbaugh Admits That Republicans Refuse to Work With Obama Because He Is Black

For several hours in the Caucus Room (a high-end D.C. establishment), the book says they plotted out ways to not just win back political power, but to also put the brakes on Obama’s legislative platform.

“If you act like you’re the minority, you’re going to stay in the minority,” Draper quotes McCarthy as saying. “We’ve gotta challenge them on every single bill and challenge them on every single campaign.
Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back