BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.
That's irrelevant!
The FACT is Obama's and Hillary' asslickers are being exposed for what they really are? Corrupt liars!
A vital percent of undecideds are making their minds up to reject Obama's third term.

ROFL! Yeah, because this election is so harmonious and amicable?

How does a ruthless dirtbag "bring us together?"

Hitlery brings us together in hate. She hates us, her drones hate us, some of us hate them back, some of us want to "compromise" with them.
no libturd compromises.

poor rightwingnut hack.

you'd probably do much better and be much less angry if you got an education.

No wonder this forum is a cess-pool of KKK members and anti-science bigots. The admins and mods are the same.

That's irrelevant!
The FACT is Obama's and Hillary' asslickers are being exposed for what they really are? Corrupt liars!
A vital percent of undecideds are making their minds up to reject Obama's third term.
when the curtain gets pulled back you see the true sleaze.

Leave it to a progressive......
We dont care what she does as long as she cant be prosecuted for it.

You MFers are sick!!

the leftard is incorrect

criminally obtained evidence can be used in court
they just want it to be so. not sure why they protect a criminal. Doesn't that make them criminal by harboring one?

moron.... go live somewhere else since you hate this country.

uneducated angry white males aren't the country.... and you don't get to control what normal people do.

now be a good little idiot and get out of the way.

Hitlery brings us together in hate. She hates us, her drones hate us, some of us hate them back, some of us want to "compromise" with them.
no libturd compromises.

poor rightwingnut hack.

are you talking to a mirror? you must be, cause I know you weren't talking to me.

That's irrelevant!

like insane Donald grabbing women because he's a rich scum bucket?

no libturd compromises.

poor rightwingnut hack.

are you talking to a mirror? you must be, cause I know you weren't talking to me.
of course I was.

you're clearly not educated beyond sixth grade or you wouldn't be that ignorant.

I have my education snookie bear. that's why I'm not a rightwingnut like you.

You MFers are sick!!

the leftard is incorrect

they just want it to be so. not sure why they protect a criminal. Doesn't that make them criminal by harboring one?

uneducated angry white males aren't the country.... and you don't get to control what normal people do.

harboring a criminal, yep that's what you all are doing. knowing she is one and supporting her. I laugh at you when Trump wins and takes her down and every other piece of corrupt shit attached.

You MFers are sick!!

the leftard is incorrect

harboring a criminal, yep that's what you all are doing. knowing she is one and supporting her. I laugh at you when Trump wins and takes her down and every other piece of corrupt shit attached.

you mean a criminal who bribes prosecutors investigating his scam "university"?

jeeze, you're so stupid you make it easy

That's irrelevant!

like insane Donald grabbing women because he's a rich scum bucket?
when did he do that. haven't seen anything about it. I heard him state he could, never that he did. no evidence, and the scum being dragged in is just scum.

We're these emails turned over to congress or the FBI while she was under investigation?

If not, do these represent some of the 30,000 plus emails that were deleted?

You MFers are sick!!

the leftard is incorrect

Is this the electoral map you're thinking of when you assume a Trump win? Cuz, you know....it's imaginary.

2008+electoral+map+white+men+only.bmp

no libturd compromises.

poor rightwingnut hack.

of course I was.

you're clearly not educated beyond sixth grade or you wouldn't be that ignorant.

there you go.

You MFers are sick!!

the leftard is incorrect

Is this the electoral map you're thinking of when you assume a Trump win? Cuz, you know....it's imaginary.

2008+electoral+map+white+men+only.bmp
I think it will be redder.

no libturd compromises.

poor rightwingnut hack.

of course I was.

there you go.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back