BREAKING:Obama says he would veto bill letting you keep your present health care plan

You are "free" to "assume" anything you like kid....

But here it is......the Prez is an asshole who thinks he is the "boi king" and can rule by fiat..you also assume I should be afraid of all blacks....why?

You know nothing about me...not one thing :)

You know...the fact that you think all "blacks" support the "boi king" shows you to be an abject "racist".......niggas can't think for themselves eh?

My wife is black kid....she detests the "boi king"...is she an "Aunt Jemima"?

:lol: I know you're stupid because you think there's a difference between the word ****** and nigga when referring to a black person and I know you're a pussy because you obviously haven't been around a lot of black people in your life. No one said anything about all blacks supporting Obama, I'm just talking about the fact you're not very bright.

(smile) I am in Omaha (Bellevue), come show me the error of my ways ;)

You have of course implied all blacks support the "boi king".

Everytime you post you assume everything you think is "right"....you also imply I should "fear" blacks because they are "black"...naaa ;)

:lol: You challenging me to put up my dukes? I assumed you were in Bellevue or at least something similar.

Yeah calling a black man boy and ******... not racist. And you're clearly not intelligent because not once have I said or insinuated all blacks support Obama, but that's clearly part of your ODS.

And I didn't say you should fear blacks at all, I said try to call a black man a nigga and see if they think it's not racist.

Maybe you just have the reading comprehension of a house plant?

:lol: I know you're stupid because you think there's a difference between the word ****** and nigga when referring to a black person and I know you're a pussy because you obviously haven't been around a lot of black people in your life. No one said anything about all blacks supporting Obama, I'm just talking about the fact you're not very bright.

Everytime you post you assume everything you think is "right"....you also imply I should "fear" blacks because they are "black"...naaa ;)

:lol: You challenging me to put up my dukes? I assumed you were in Bellevue or at least something similar.

Yeah calling a black man boy and ******... not racist. And you're clearly not intelligent because not once have I said or insinuated all blacks support Obama, but that's clearly part of your ODS.

And I didn't say you should fear blacks at all, I said try to call a black man a nigga and see if they think it's not racist.

Huh...look how defensive you are.....

You ain't my first rodeo kid....you aren't very good at this...I might suggest you take on Jake..he is about your speed.

Yes..I fear the black hole of financial and economic instability which is the byproduct of Obamacare.
Hang it up jake. This thing is a piece of shit. It's so bad all but the most staunch Obama supporters are running from it.
BTW...."excellent descriptor"?....Stop patting yourself on the back.
Nobody cares. Just print it out and hang it on your wall.
I must know..What is your interest here? Why are you so entrenched with ACA?

Jake is on this message board for one purpose, to repeat dem/lib talking points 24/7/365. He is not worth your typing effort. Ignore him.

I am on this board to clean up my GOP of those with far right radical reactionary agendas.

You are the worst kind of lib. One that lies about being a lib while arguing the lib side of every issue.
You're not fooling anyone.

Jake is on this message board for one purpose, to repeat dem/lib talking points 24/7/365. He is not worth your typing effort. Ignore him.

I am on this board to clean up my GOP of those with far right radical reactionary agendas.

You are the worst kind of lib. One that lies about being a lib while arguing the lib side of every issue.
You're not fooling anyone.

You are wrong, jakes fooling one person himself. Maybe he truly believes he's a republican

Black people vote at a rate of over 85% democrats. When the candidate is black, that rate jumps to over 95%.
You can drop the self righteous indignation over race. Nobody cares.
BlackDemographics.com | POLITICS
And now you'll come back with some nonsense that the GOP is inherently racist so that's why black vote democrat.
Stow it.
Black people vote in virtual lockstep for democrats and that's that.

Obama says over and over that we can keep our plans.Period.
Then it turns out we can't!
Then he says that he's working on letting us keep our plans.
Then congress writes a bill letting us keep our plans.
Then Obama says he will veto legislation that will let us keep our plans!

Have I gotten this right?

Right, public option. That's what you were suggesting, right? That the exchanges could be modified to allow the general public to purchase Medicare (or something like it)?

'Single payer' refers to something like what Canada has. I think the article I linked to goes along with the way most people use the terms.

Yes, the public option is a hybrid of the single-payer system found in Canada. The primary difference being enrollment is optional rather than automatic coverage by the government.

The RW argument against it is that it would be "unfair competition" to the for profit insurers. The positive aspect is that it would hold down the costs of insurance.

LOL, unfair?

It would eliminate them.

Single payer would eliminate them, our at the very least relegate them to a supplementary role. But a public option wouldn't, that's the key difference between them.

Last edited:
Obama says over and over that we can keep our plans.Period.
Then it turns out we can't!
Then he says that he's working on letting us keep our plans.
Then congress writes a bill letting us keep our plans.
Then Obama says he will veto legislation that will let us keep our plans!

Have I gotten this right?

Yep! Go figure. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me three times,,, Go to Hell.

Last edited:
Nothing to "wiggle out of". People are already buying health insurance. Those that weren't were not doing so because they couldn't afford it. The ACA makes sure that now they can.

Then why is it called a 'mandate'? You're simply denying the obvious, which sort of stymies discussion. The mandate is forcing people to buy more insurance than many of them want, and not funding the purchase. I'm not sure why it even matters to you enough to make a fuss over, but it very definitely is an unfunded mandate.

Remember that this is a Republican healthcare plan. It has the expectation that all households will carry health insurance. The only difference being that the households that previously could not afford it would be able to do so with the aid of subsidies.

OK. So what? Republicans come up with bad ideas too? Yep.

Anyway, the point is, if we want to have welfare state policies, like EMTALA, we should pay for them honestly with taxes. Then, when we see the price tag in straightforward terms, we can decide, as a nation, if it's worth it. Playing all the shell games just keeps us chasing our tails.

So to cut to the chase you are endorsing Single-Payer as the solution?

I wanted to return to this because it now sounds like what you mean by "single payer" is more like what most call the public option. And my answer to that would be "it depends". Specifically, it depends on whether we're still assuming a mandate to buy insurance. If so, I'd still be adamantly opposed.

One day after announcing he "might" change Obamacare to let people keep their present health care plans, Senators are revealing that he threatened to veto a bill to do just that.

Oh, well. So much for Presidential promises.

------------------------------------------

Obama Issues Veto Threat for "Keep Your Plan" Legislation - Katie Pavlich

If you want your plan, you can keep....veto!

The House of Representatives is getting ready to vote on legislation today legalizing the reinstatement of lost insurance plans thanks to Obamacare. Essentially, the Keep Your Plan Act does exactly what President Obama administratively (and probably illegally) declared as a "fix" for mass insurance cancellations. Late last night GOP Leader Eric Cantor revealed President Obama intends to veto the legislation should it pass and reach his desk for a signature.

He does not want Congress to do this, Obama (the dictator) wants to issue executive orders to do this.

Hopefully the tide has turned - if enough Democrats join the Republicans then they can override a veto.

Democrats are going to have to get an awful lot of pressure from their constituents to do that. Remember that all those running for re-election in 2014 not only voted for Obamacare--but also voted against a FIX back in 2010 that would have allowed people to keep their current plans.

They are neck deep in Kim-Chee right now. So are they going to remain loyal to Obama and go down with the lies and distortions, or are they going to side with their constituents is the question?

140062_600.jpg

Every time I post the far right reactionary response shows just how right I am.

Seeing as how some black men call each other 'nigga' on a regular basis, I would assume to think that they have no right being offended by being called one by a white man. I mean they didn't mind referring to each other as such.

Seeing as how some black men call each other 'nigga' on a regular basis, I would assume to think that they have no right being offended by being called one by a white man. I mean they didn't mind referring to each other as such.

Sure, you would think that from behind a computer screen, keyboard commando. I want to be there when you walk up to a Black man and call him that.

Sure, you would think that from behind a computer screen, keyboard commando. I want to be there when you walk up to a Black man and call him that.

Actually, coming from a white woman, you wouldn't know a damned thing. You think you know black people. No wonder you have them fooled into voting for you, you play on their hairpin triggers as far as race goes.

Forum List

Back