BREAKING: Obama's NSA Advisor Susan Rice Requested The Unmaskings Of Incoming Trump Officials

Not according to the cheeto kool aid drinkers. They think she committed a felony. They have no clue what her Jon entailed and they're just assuming for committed a crime because Fox News and Brietbart are making her out to be a criminal.
Unmasking masked identities that are 'incidentally' uncovered while our intelligence community is spying on foreigners is a felony, dumbass.

Rice didn't break any laws and it is part of her job. You republican snowflakes won the election and you're still whining about Obama. How about worry about issues that actually effect the average American.
So that is why the Obama White House had the survey of these unmaskings stopped, because there was nothing going on that was wrong, correct? roflmao, you libtards are such freaking idiots!
What is funny is that you think any believe you know what you are talking about.

Rice has followed the letter of the law, and it is only a matter of time before Trumpers go to trial.
There is no way you really believe that.
Unlike you sillies, I believe in facts not opinions and not fake news. She followed the law. The Trumpers apparently did not. The investigations will prove that out or not. I think (my opinion) that the Trumpers are in serious worry time.

Jake, what laws did Trump break during the period that Obama was spying on him?

Not according to the cheeto kool aid drinkers. They think she committed a felony. They have no clue what her Jon entailed and they're just assuming for committed a crime because Fox News and Brietbart are making her out to be a criminal.
Another snowflake lying to himself. Poor dreamer.

Unmasking masked identities that are 'incidentally' uncovered while our intelligence community is spying on foreigners is a felony, dumbass.
Not if the warrant's procedures are being followed. Tough but there it is.

What is funny is that you think any believe you know what you are talking about
What is funny is seeing that Obama is afraid to return to the borders of America. He knows he only has lies for answers.

Rice has followed the letter of the law, and it is only a matter of time before Trumpers go to trial.
Unlike you sillies, I believe in facts not opinions and not fake news. She followed the law. The Trumpers apparently did not. The investigations will prove that out or not. I think (my opinion) that the Trumpers are in serious worry time.
I am not concerned about Trump right now, podjo. Once the Trumpers turn tail, much like Flynn, and start testifying, then you can start worrying about Trump. :)

Top stories on DRUDGE now..................

NOT NICE: RICE 'UNMASKED'...

FLASHBACK: CLAIMED 'KNEW NOTHING' IN MARCH...

Interest in intel started in July, spiked after election...

the worm has officially turned on the Russia stuff as of today...............:deal::deal::fu:

"I know nothing about this," Rice responded at the time. "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today."

"So, today, I really don't know to what Chairman Nunes was referring, but he said that whatever he was referring to was a legal, lawful surveillance, and that it was potentially incidental collection on American citizens," added Rice, who went on to criticize Trump for his accusation that Obama wiretapped him during the presidential campaign."

Thank you Barack!

You just made the case that the Russians influenced our election, dope

You have no substance to that accusation.

DEBATES influence elections.

Who CHEATED?

CNN and the DEMS

Are you concerned that CNN cheated and gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate?

HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You hate the HACKS because they exposed the TRUTH about the Dems to the US voters, who then REJECTED THE DEMS.

We know the Russians were behind it.
Thanks for explaining how it was effective. :laugh2:

Prove it. Let the FBI or any other government agency not getting paid by Democrats examine the servers.

What?

They've already made that determination. Their official finding is that Russia was behind the hack and the release. It's a done deal. Where did this imaginary standard of the server come from?

Rice didn't break any laws and it is part of her job. You republican snowflakes won the election and you're still whining about Obama. How about worry about issues that actually effect the average American.
So that is why the Obama White House had the survey of these unmaskings stopped, because there was nothing going on that was wrong, correct?

roflmao, you libtards are such freaking idiots!

She was a national security advisor. This was part of her job.

So that is why the Obama White House had the survey of these unmaskings stopped, because there was nothing going on that was wrong, correct?

roflmao, you libtards are such freaking idiots!

She was a national security advisor. This was part of her job.
Bullshit, that is not p art of the job for any intelligence service to unmask American citizens who are incidentally picked up, you gawd damned liar.

I am not concerned about Trump right now, podjo. Once the Trumpers turn tail, much like Flynn, are start testifying, then you can start worrying about Trump. :)

D'oh!!!! Susan Rice is in real trouble Jake. Time to reorder the Red Bull, I don't see you stepping away from the keyboards until her sentencing.

FLASHBACK: Susan Rice Said in March ‘I Know Nothing’ About Unmasking of Trump Officials

"I know nothing about this," Rice responded at the time. "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today."

"So, today, I really don't know to what Chairman Nunes was referring, but he said that whatever he was referring to was a legal, lawful surveillance, and that it was potentially incidental collection on American citizens," added Rice, who went on to criticize Trump for his accusation that Obama wiretapped him during the presidential campaign."

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons jump on the latest shiny object to divert attention away from Trump/Russia.

None of them have any sort of comprehensive understanding of this. They are all over the place. It's pretty funny.

Unmasking masked identities that are 'incidentally' uncovered while our intelligence community is spying on foreigners is a felony,

Apparently, not if you're a democrat

You just made the case that the Russians influenced our election, dope. :laugh2:
how's that? you mean wikileaks right?

No, dope.
The fact that the Russians were behind the hacks and release is not in dispute. It's the basis of the counter intelligence investigation that includes Trump.

Oh it is completely in dispute. Not one government intel agency has examined the servers. That's the bottom line here. The two IT companies worked for the DNC and US Department of Defense.

Outside companies. With yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge D connections.
Not one government intel agency has examined the servers.

Who said they needed to in order to reach the determination that Russia was behind the hack and release?

Are they all lying or just incompetent?
the american people said so.

What does that mean?

D'oh!!!! Susan Rice is in real trouble Jake. Time to reorder the Red Bull, I don't see you stepping away from the keyboards until her sentencing.

FLASHBACK: Susan Rice Said in March ‘I Know Nothing’ About Unmasking of Trump Officials

Unmasking these American citizens was not to be done unless they are suspected of a crime and due warrants obtained, none of which existed at the time.

This is just another case of Obama abusing intelligence resources to spy on his rivals as he has done many other times.

Forum List

Back