BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

The Bill Clinton sock drawer audio tapes case. The court said whatever a President took with him when leaving office is his and the DOJ argued that very fact.

44 U.S. Code § 2205 - Exceptions to restricted access​
...​
(3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

Oh wow.

You skipped right over the sections before that. That's deliberate. That's willful.

So let's back up, dipshit.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

You see that? The UNITED STATES owns presidential records. NOT the President.

Moving on:

From Section 2203:

(g)(1) Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.

You see that? When a President leaves office, his records are turned over to the custody of the Archivist. The President does NOT get to take our nation's defense secrets to his bathroom at Mar-A-Largo.

Nor does he get to show classified documents to visitors with no security clearance just to impress them.

Now let's look at that truncated sentence you posted:
the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President
You deliberately left out the critical part, rube.

the Archivist and persons employed by the National Archives and Records Administration who are engaged in the performance of normal archival work shall be permitted access to Presidential records in the custody of the Archivist;

You see, a former president's records are the property of the government and are to be turned over to the Archivist.

If the former president wants access to the records IN THE CUSTODY OF THE ARCHIVIST, those records can be made available to him for his memoirs or whatever. But they are still NOT his property.

I'm so tired of having to explain this shit over and over to you rubes.

Why is it that hoaxes go round and round in the echo chamber, but NONE of you repeat the TRUTH to each other and save me some fucking time?

Now stop making a goddam fool of yourself!

Yeah.....but for some reason the US District Court said that presidential records belong to the president.
Nope. They never said that. You will find it impossible to show they did.

Go ahead. Show me.

2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records

No, ifs, ands, or buts, dipshits.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, that hoax has been going around a lot, too. You really do live in an echo chamber rube.

Bill Clinton was interviewed by a historian. Nothing classified about that.

Clinton kept the interview tapes. Judicial Watch sued to have them categorized as presidential records, and therefore government property.

Did you catch that? Presidential records and therefore government property.

The Supreme Court ruled the tapes are personal property, not presidential records.

Trump has somehow twisted that up in your little minds that the personal property of Bill Clinton is somehow the same as our national defense secrets!

You have to be some kind of special retard to fall for that horseshit.

Seriously.

Clinton was discussing foreign policy, including with foreign leaders, on those tapes.

Your propagandists have lied right to your faces. And they can only do that if they have nothing but utter contempt for you.

Trump and your propagandists see you as ignorant rubes who will parrot whatever you are told to parrot.

They work very hard to keep you that way and to make you dumber and dumber over a long period of time.

Our national defense plans are NOTHING like an interview with a historian.

My god, you people are true blue idiots.

Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records

LOL. I guess you are clueless as to what 'exceptions' means.

3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

You have all been hoaxed about the PRA.

It says the exact opposite of what your lying propagandists have been telling you. They know you are too stupid to read the PRA for yourselves, and they depend on that.

Wake the fuck up!

LOL. I guess you are clueless as to what 'exceptions' means.

...​
3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President
Once again, you ignore IN THE CUSTODY OF THE ARCHIVIST.

A former president is entitled to the presidential records in the custody of the Archivist. He is NOT entitled to take them home and refuse to turn them over to the rightful owner.

Trump never surrendered the documents to the custody of the Archivist.

Are you FINALLY all caught up now?

Like I said. The echo chamber rubes are being primed. Trump is heavily banking on their ignorance, stupidity, and credulity.

Our national defense plans are NOTHING like an interview with a historian.

My god, you people are true blue idiots.

LOL

Milley talked about the very papers Trump allegedly had in that taped conversation before the alleged event. Meaning, Milley declassified them or he'd be charged with revealing a national defense secret.

Yes, Trump and his team went through the moving boxes at the request of the NARA, they were cooperating with the NARA....unlike Xiden who had documents dating back to his time as a US Senator hidden for years all over the East Coast, including hidden in files he labeled "personal" - which shows an attempt to convert the stolen property.
So are you going to come back to where you heard this folder was on his desk?

You have all been hoaxed about the PRA.

It says the exact opposite of what your lying propagandists have been telling you. They know you are too stupid to read the PRA for yourselves, and they depend on that.

Wake the fuck up!
No....you're just talking smack about what I'm saying, while you're rephrasing what I said from the beginning. The meaning is the same.

Also the PRA says one thing....but it appears that there are exceptions when it comes to Biden, Obama, and Bill Clinton.

So once again we have a two-tiered system in this country.
We have a system for the Deep-State treasonous bastards, and another system for anyone who refuses to sign on and follow the rest of the sheeple.

It's like the vaccines.
Remember how we all had to get all of the shots. Anyone who was stupid enough to buy into it is in the same boat.
Now we're discovering that anyone that got them has a higher chance of dying from a heart condition.
I'm too much of a skeptic to listen to you Non-governmental officials.

Okay....so why in the fuck didn't they arrange a transfer when Trump was still POTUS?

Forum List

Back