BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

Trump doesn’t need those documents. The government needs to protect national security and having highly classified documents outside of the monitoring and security of the government risks national security.

The government prosecutes people who take copies of classified documents all the time. Someone was sentenced to a few years of prison for just that offense last week.

This is absolutely false. No one from the government was allowed to search Trump’s property to look for these documents.

That is also illegal.

This is also false. Trump’s own cronies are suing the government to try to get these records. Why would he sue the government if Trump had a copy of the documents?

Sorry, bitch....but we're talking about the President Of The United States. Not some low level schmuck.
The POTUS has more right to those documents than anyone in the US Government.
I could care less what your opinion of him is. He still had rights, authority, and protections under the constitution and US statutes.
I haven't heard of any lawsuit concerning the raid yet.
I have heard of a lawsuit against Adam Schiff using doctored evidence in two impeachments, and concerning Crossfire-Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation.

Last edited:
Trump doesn’t need those documents. The government needs to protect national security and having highly classified documents outside of the monitoring and security of the government risks national security.

The government prosecutes people who take copies of classified documents all the time. Someone was sentenced to a few years of prison for just that offense last week.

This is absolutely false. No one from the government was allowed to search Trump’s property to look for these documents.

That is also illegal.

This is also false. Trump’s own cronies are suing the government to try to get these records. Why would he sue the government if Trump had a copy of the documents?

Bull Shit.
They already searched everything Trump had and merely told them to put an extra lock on the door.

Sorry, bitch....but we're talking about the President Of The United States. Not some low level schmuck.
The POTUS has more right to those documents than anyone in the US Government.
I could care less what your opinion of him is. He still had rights, authority, and protections under the constitution and US statutes.
I haven't heard of any lawsuit concerning the raid yet.
I have heard of a lawsuit against Adam Schiff using doctored evidence in two impeachments, and concerning Crossfire-Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation.
Trump is not the president. Joe Biden is the president.

Your video from this moron hack Barnes doesn’t seem to know this either.

No......we don't know what this will mean........we have audio only and taken out of context......but keep hoping......
What’s the context that changes the meaning of what he said when he admitted he didn’t declassify the document?

No....a democrat party operative was appointed special prosecutor.....big difference.
Everybody is a democratic operative to the trumpers, you've falsely Cried Wolf one too may times is how it's viewed by more than half the country.... :rolleyes:

On June 3, investigators from the DOJ and the FBI came to Mar-a-Lago to retrieve the subpoenaed material.[52][47][36] They met with Trump's attorneys, one of whom gave the agents 38 classified documents with HCS, SI and FISA markings in "a single Redweld envelope, double-wrapped in tape".[92][9] Trump's custodian of records, Christina Bobb, gave the DOJ a signed declaration that had been drafted by Corcoran, attesting that all classified material had been returned (though Trump's team may have been aware this was not true).[8][93][94]

During this visit, FBI agents noticed over 50 boxes in the storage room, but Trump's lawyers said they couldn't look inside.[95][96] With the help of an informant, the DOJ came to believe that more classified documents remained on the premises.[97][98][99][100][101][102]

On June 8, the FBI told Trump's team to better secure the storage area, so Trump aides added a padlock to the room.[36][103][104] Less than two weeks later, Trump notified NARA to add Kash Patel, a former Trump administration official, and journalist John Solomon as "representatives for access to Presidential records of my administration."[105][106]

Everybody is a democratic operative to the trumpers, you've falsely Cried Wolf one too may times is how it's viewed by more than half the country.... :rolleyes:
If it walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, it must be a Duck.

The FBI is proving to be corrupt and totally dishonest.
AG Garland and Christoper Wray are both lying to Congress over the Hunter Biden scandal, and the FBI has been caught protecting Joe and Hunter Biden refusing to allow prosecution and tipping them off to possible searches.

I think we have firmly established that the FBI and the DOJ cannot be trusted.

I read it.
It proves nothing.
You have to assume that the FBI isn't up to something.
It proves you have nothing to back up your claim that they went through everything.

Your one attempt to back it up literally said the opposite.

It proves you have nothing to back up your claim that they went through everything.

No it doesn't.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

You refuse to listen to opposing viewpoints, all of which I have provided to you to watch on your own.
You only want to take the word of one side of this mess.

It's clear that the DOJ is corrupt.
They've been caught lying and committing illegal acts to protect Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.
In a court of law that means nothing they say can be taken as factual.

Trump has provided archives with everything they've requested, but the DOJ insists that Trump is still hiding documents.
That is the basis for their claims to get a search warrant.
It isn't based on facts but on the hostile attitude of AG Garland and FBI Director Christoper Wray.

Last edited:

Bull Shit!

NARA went thru everything and came up with 15 boxes of documents, gifts, and other government property from Mar-a-Lago.

In January 2022, NARA retrieved 15 boxes of documents, gifts, and other government property from Mar-a-Lago that should have been transferred to NARA at the end of Trump's term.[43][46][47] The boxes included documents from the CIA, the FBI, and the National Security Agency on a variety of topics of national security interest. Archivists and federal agents determined that 184 unique documents (totaling 700 pages)[48] had classification markings, of which 25 documents were marked "top secret", 92 "secret" and 67 "confidential".[49][50] This material included:

Trump attorney Alex Cannon helped to transfer these 15 boxes to NARA.[58] The documents were stored in a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF) while DOJ officials considered how to proceed.[46]

No it doesn't.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

You refuse to listen to opposing viewpoints, all of which I have provided to you to watch on your own.
You only want to take the word of one side of this mess.

It's clear that the DOJ is corrupt.
They've been caught lying and committing illegal acts to protect Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.
In a court of law that means nothing they say can be taken as factual.
I’m listening to you, but you just gave me a citation (from Wikipedia probably?) that said the FBI agents were forbidden from looking in the boxes at Mar a Lago.

So I’m still trying to figure out why you believe they were allowed to search the premises.

I listened to most of Barnes’s video. He has some bizarre beliefs. Like the first amendment prevents the government from indicting a candidate for office. That’s insane. Second, he keeps saying Trump is the elected president, which is obviously untrue since we both know he WAS the elected president and no longer is. He says that Trumo cannot have committed espionage
Bull Shit!

NARA went thru everything and came up with 15 boxes of documents, gifts, and other government property from Mar-a-Lago.
No, they didn’t. Trump went through everything and sent 15 boxes to NARA in a commercial truck.

NARA never set foot in Mar a Lago.

1688063514278.png

Trump has provided archives with everything they've requested, but the DOJ insists that Trump is still hiding documents.
That is the basis for their claims to get a search warrant.
It isn't based on facts but on the hostile attitude of AG Garland and FBI Director Christoper Wray.
What wasn’t factual about the affidavit for the search warrant?

The DoJ thought Trump was hiding documents. Guess what. He was! They found tons of documents he was supposed to have turned over.

It appears that you people refuse to admit that Trump is getting the shaft.
The left has painted him as a racist, homophobe.
So you figure no matter how much the Deep State screws Trump over....YOU THINK HE DESERVES IT!!

Thus this mindset gives you an excuse to look the other way while they trash the man's rights to privacy and due process.
You figure he had it coming and he only did it to himself.

I’m listening to you, but you just gave me a citation (from Wikipedia probably?) that said the FBI agents were forbidden from looking in the boxes at Mar a Lago.

So I’m still trying to figure out why you believe they were allowed to search the premises.

I listened to most of Barnes’s video. He has some bizarre beliefs. Like the first amendment prevents the government from indicting a candidate for office. That’s insane. Second, he keeps saying Trump is the elected president, which is obviously untrue since we both know he WAS the elected president and no longer is. He says that Trumo cannot have committed espionage

No, they didn’t. Trump went through everything and sent 15 boxes to NARA in a commercial truck.

NARA never set foot in Mar a Lago.

View attachment 799905
The FBI didn't have a warrant to look thru his stuff at Mar-a-Lago.
The NARA already had done that anyway months before. That's where the FBI got the boxes of documents listed above.
From the original document search that NARA did at the first of the year.

The FBI cannot be trusted in this because Biden himself said they were out to get Trump and prevent him from running for POTUS ever again. So you could understand that Trump would want to make sure that the FBI didn't have unfettered access to everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back