Breaking: Ooopsie again....Cohen pleading guilty to new charge

A sale that took place 10 years ago..
Oh please....weak, charlatan's tactic...the ties between Trump and Russian kleptocrats are too numerous to count...but the tiny minded trumpers try to frame every argument in the context of, "what difference does that one thing make?" .You guys don't even remember how to be honest anymore.

Buying a home for 40 million and in 4 years selling it to a RUSSIAN for 100million doesn't smell like money laundering to you? Trump is a crook
Why don't you give me a link.
Actually that sounds like a sound investment.
I guess you don't believe in making a profit.
Come on man Were you born yesterday ?
No....I need a link so I can check out this story and see if it's a Washington Post op-ed or a real situation.

You see the Washington Post is so busy selling the possibility of Unicorns to you folks you don't know what is real and what is fantasy.
Here muddy
Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 Million ...

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40-million-estate-russian-oligarch-100-millio...

Feb 10, 2018 - Trump Sold a $40 Million Estate to a Russian Oligarch for $100 ... Trump's sale of a Palm Beach estate that he bought for $41 millionto a ...

Why did Russian oligarch pay so much for mansion owned by Trump?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/why-did-russian...so...trump/2316032

Mar 9, 2017 - In 2008, Dmitry Rybolovlev bought the Palm Beach mansion owned by Trump for $13 million more than the most expensive Palm Beach ...
Are you retarded???
So you think that every Russian is connected at the hip to Putin? A sale that took place 10 years ago....years before he decided he had to run for president.
Oh, and I guess you've forgotten about Whitewater.
Hillary made a 1000% profit in less than a year....yet you seem to think that Trump was doing something rotten by doubling his money in 4 years???? 4 years is a long time to flip a property in that market.. And I suppose you never imagined that Trump made improvements on the property either.

I suppose private citizens aren't allowed to do business anymore because Democrats will claim that any profits were illegal.
IDIOT no big moves are made by Russians without Putin knowing and 40 mill to 100 mill is more than double and building a trump tower in Russia?? While praising putin all over our country?? We/ve got a con man and slime bag in our WH and dotards like you are blind

Oh please....weak, charlatan's tactic...the ties between Trump and Russian kleptocrats are too numerous to count...but the tiny minded trumpers try to frame every argument in the context of, "what difference does that one thing make?" .You guys don't even remember how to be honest anymore.
What part of Trump being a real estate tycoon who this nation wanted as a president because they knew he wouldn't be in subjection to the establishment, and man was they (the voters right), don't you understand ?? It was time to take a new direction, and the people took it.

What part of Trump being a real estate tycoon who this nation wanted as a president because they knew he wouldn't be in subjection to the establishment, and man was they (the voters right), don't you understand ?? It was time to take a new direction, and the people took it.
Haha, what a bunch of dictated, Trump cultist nonsense. Trump got elected because he appealed to the worst in people. He made racists feel normal, and he made stupid people feel smart. Meanwhile, he has tried repeatedly to use "the establishment" to go after political opponents and private citizens. So spare me your self soothing garbage, I doubt you even fool yourself.

Haha, what a bunch of dictated, Trump cultist nonsense. Trump got elected because he appealed to the worst in people. He made racists feel normal, and he made stupid people feel smart. Meanwhile, he has tried repeatedly to use "the establishment" to go after political opponents and private citizens. So spare me your self soothing garbage, I doubt you even fool yourself.
Tough losing your hold on the button of society huh ??? Well there's a new judge in town, and his name is judge Roy Bean Trump.

Trump was elected because he's the only person in Washington we can trust. Everyone else is in with the Globalists.

Trump was elected because he's the only person in Washington we can trust. Everyone else is in with the Globalists.
Just hope that the pressure don't turn him against America like we seen in the Clinton's, but it might. He is a globalist doing business all around the globe also, so I hope that we ain't being strung along in a bunch of back stabbing bullcrap, otherwise if he just used us to get power like a Demon-crat would or does. We shall see as we go along here with him. The Demon-crats have kept him off balance a bit, so he's been off message lately.

Just hope that the pressure don't turn him against America like we seen in the Clinton's, but it might. He is a globalist doing business all around the globe also, so I hope that we ain't being strung along in a bunch of back stabbing bullcrap, otherwise if he just used us to get power like a Demon-crat would or does. We shall see as we go along here with him. The Demon-crats have kept him off balance a bit, so he's been off message lately.
If Trump was playing along with them the Mueller investigation would end like yesterday.
Mueller is the only thing keeping Hillary and Obama from being indicted.

Tough losing your hold on the button of society huh ??? Well there's a new judge in town, and his name is judge Roy Bean Trump.
The hanging America judge

The hanging America judge
Not America, but symbolically hanging those who oppose America.

If Trump was playing along with them the Mueller investigation would end like yesterday.
But instead, the criminal president exhausts every legal maneuver he can to avoid cooperating...instead, he takes the unethical step of debriefing a cooperating witness's legal team...instead, he dangles pardons for those who may testify against him...instead, he appoints shills he hopes will end the investigation... Instead, he trashes the public servants on the side of law, while praising and protecting the criminals they indict.... Instead, he directs those under investigation to lie...

But instead, the criminal president exhausts every legal maneuver he can to avoid cooperating...instead, he takes the unethical step of debriefing a cooperating witness's legal team...instead, he dangles pardons for those who may testify against him...instead, he appoints shills he hopes will end the investigation... Instead, he trashes the public servants on the side of law, while praising and protecting the criminals they indict.... Instead, he directs those under investigation to lie...
While never saying a discouraging word about Putin or the Saudi King Surely there must be 1 smart republican here that gets it?

Sounds exactly like the shit Obama was doing.

While never saying a discouraging word about Putin or the Saudi King Surely there must be 1 smart republican here that gets it?
I'm sure trashing trading partners is what you consider to be constructive.

Haha, peak trump cultism....

Haha, peak trump cultism....
Says the Obama sycophant.

Forum List

Back