🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Pence Considering Leaving Trump Ticket

He's not going to drop out... As Trump stated "No way in hell".

Smart man. He doesn't want to have his religious values mocked via association with the devil:

Signs Are Pointing Towards Mike Pence Dropping Out

Read more: Breaking: Trump's VP Is Considering Dropping Out
Bullshit...he's looking forward to 2020 and trying to salvage something by reducing the Trump taint! His pious walking sideways horseshit early on was nothing more than Pence with his finger in the wind to calculate which way was best for him to jump! It has nothing to do with his "religious values" otherwise he'd have spoken up much sooner!

Smart man. He doesn't want to have his religious values mocked via association with the devil:

Signs Are Pointing Towards Mike Pence Dropping Out

Read more: Breaking: Trump's VP Is Considering Dropping Out
Bullshit...he's looking forward to 2020 and trying to salvage something by reducing the Trump taint! His pious walking sideways horseshit early on was nothing more than Pence with his finger in the wind to calculate which way was best for him to jump! It has nothing to do with his "religious values" otherwise he'd have spoken up much sooner!

Not going to happen...

All the Republicans that chained their leg to Trump in the last six months are desperately sawing away with a hacksaw to keep him from dragging them through the sloppy smelly dripping pig slop with him.

Honestly, the best outcome the Republican Party could hope to salvage out of this bloated overflowing septic tank would be for them to just pull their candidates out of the Presidential race and shoot for 2020. The only thing that will happen from today forward is the Republican name being further shredded by Trump.

And they finally appear to know it.

If donald doesn't quit, then I don't see how Pence could actually quit, even if he wanted to look out for himself in a 2020 run....which I'm sure concerns him.

OP failure. There's nothing in the link to suggest Pence is considering abandoning the ticket.

^^ His kids may ask him to.....so there IS a way in hell...

Donald Trump’s running mate condemned him Saturday for his explicit depictions of unwanted sexual advances made a decade ago, topping a list of at least 40 Republicans, including congressmen from New Jersey and Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno, in denouncing their party’s nominee. Some Republicans pull Donald Trump support, but Christie remains quiet - News - NorthJersey.com
. Could happen, as Ross Peroe sure did... There is precedent for it.

Poor guy, but the writing was on the wall. Doesn't look good for his judgement.

Yet....leave at once is what he must do.

I have checked around and there is no other forum of any note that has so many hate Trump threads. It only makes me think of the number of paid posters for Hillary there are here. Just saying.

If donald doesn't quit, then I don't see how Pence could actually quit, even if he wanted to look out for himself in a 2020 run....which I'm sure concerns him.
He's an individual...free to do what's best for his own political and religious career. He's family oriented. Him remaining on the ticket would be like matter and anti-matter coming together. And it's his future electability at stake as a governor.

He's an individual...free to do what's best for his own political and religious career. He's family oriented. Him remaining on the ticket would be like matter and anti-matter coming together. And it's his future electability at stake as a governor.
If he walks away he is done..........

Forum List

Back