🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Pence Considering Leaving Trump Ticket

I have checked around and there is no other forum of any note that has so many hate Trump threads. It only makes me think of the number of paid posters for Hillary there are here. Just saying.
This site is more right leaning than left leaning, at least before Trump.

What you are seeing is an anomaly, because we have some Republicans that are never Trumpers or close to being Never Trumpers...but they still do not in any way support Hillary.

Many of the posters here that are actually supporting Hillary, have been here forever....they are not trolls.

I have checked around and there is no other forum of any note that has so many hate Trump threads. It only makes me think of the number of paid posters for Hillary there are here. Just saying.
This site is more right leaning than left leaning, at least before Trump.

What you are seeing is an anomaly, because we have some Republicans that are never Trumpers or close to being Never Trumpers...but they still do not in any way support Hillary.

Many of the posters here that are actually supporting Hillary, have been here forever....they are not trolls.

The thought of voting for either of them makes me break out in a cold sweat of fear for our country. I just physically can't make my writing hand move the pen to mark the box for either. It's like my arm has a mind of its own.

But on the other hand, if Trump stepped down at the urging of his family to spare more shame (Hillary's just getting warmed up folks), and the next guy in line from the primary votes was the new write-in ticket. I'd have no trouble at all writing "Kasich/?" "Pence?" in my best handwriting.

Pence and Kasich are safe neither of them would be a serious contender.
Then you wouldn't be worried if the GOP put them on the ticket...from a left perspective. Though runs in my mind Kasich polled beating the painsuit off of old Hillary by double digits pretty much as a routine during the primaries.

Especially if it looks like Hillary's camp released the Trump tape to sabotage his run. Don't discount the "I hate Hillary" protest votes for Kasich. And BTW, the establishment boys don't warm up to Kasich because he doesn't take orders from Cheney. It's why they tried hard to drum John out early on. Still he managed second place behind Trump (the only one to do so legitimately, Canadians don't count).

UH OH: CNN Reports Pence Is Considering Dropping Out UH OH: CNN Reports Pence Is Considering Dropping Out | RedState

Posted at 11:00 pm on October 8, 2016

Redstate says CNN is reporting that Pence might drop out. He would have to without GOP pressure simply to save his reputation as a Christian man...and his career at this point since it looks like Trump will in fact lose just enough women votes to hand the election to Hillary.

CNN a better source for you?

It's interesting...this push to keep Trump on the ticket by the left media..and by saying the GOP is the one forcing Trump to step down. Hillary's the one who has the arsenal getting released on Trump at the strategic moments...and she's only played the two of clubs. Her aces, including the ace of spades, are still burning in her hot little old hand.

I would blame Trump's stepping down on Hillary; because it's accurate. And I think Trump's children should be spared the shame of the worst yet to come from Hillary's holster. The knowledge that Hillary set out to destroy Trump and tear him off the ticket (Hillary's defamation made it impossible for the GOP to do anything but reject Trump at this point), is like the knowledge of all those Bernie kids trying to shut down Trump at his primary rallies. The effect would be the same.

Of course, the candidate the GOP has to pick would be another one of the people. A man rejected by the establishment. A man who bitterly complained the establishment GOP was trying to shut him out the whole time during the primaries. A man already running a state and one who has a record he can point to on national security. A man Dick Cheney hates because he gives orders and does not take them from Cheney or anyone else. A man who has the most legitimate primary votes/wins second to Donald Trump...

Maybe put Pence as his running mate; or even Christie. The Trumpsters reeling from Hillary's sabotage of their man will need someone similar with the chutzpah that Trump had. Kasich had this grit about him; an in-your-face confrontationalism. Handled properly, I'd think his write-in would become a cult phenomenon. Imagine if the people (even Bernie's kids who would love Kasich's stance on keeping fracking pollution down in his state) caught onto the write-in like wildfire? True, Kasich is more moderate, rejected by establishment types...is gritty and even a sort of tree-hugger. But all that translates to is an avalanche of votes for the GOP in November.

Will 2016 be the year of the write-in victory? There's one for the history books!

Smart man. He doesn't want to have his religious values mocked via association with the devil:

Signs Are Pointing Towards Mike Pence Dropping Out

Read more: Breaking: Trump's VP Is Considering Dropping Out
No, Pence’s ‘religious values’ are appropriately mocked when he and other social conservatives use them to ‘justify’ compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law, or to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law, in violation of the Constitution.

The American people don’t want to return to the fear, hate, and repression advocated for by Pence and others on the religious right.

And that Pence associates himself with the likes of Trump is further evidence of the hypocrisy common to most social conservatives.

Haven't seen Kellyanne Conway..

Heard she was thinking about bailing on the campaign.
And for her not to be out there defending Trumpy when she has done so in the past
might be a clue that it's true.

Maybe she has given up trying to defend the guy.

Haven't seen Kellyanne Conway..

Heard she was thinking about bailing on the campaign.
And for her not to be out there defending Trumpy when she has done so in the past
might be a clue that it's true.

Maybe she has given up trying to defend the guy.
Considering the worst is yet to come...Pence had better think of an exit strategy now, while the getting is good. Otherwise he'll forever be branded a hypocrite.

We can all thank Hillary's direct sabotage right now for the adios-Trump movement in the GOP. They stood by him when they should not have. Now they can't. Hillary took that choice away from them.

Forum List

Back