Breaking: Pentagon Locked Down after Shots Fired. No Details Yet.

US Army Retard has no respect for our fellow Americans by the statement he made in the OP.

I really don't think he was ever in the Army, nobody that served this country could hate it as much as he does.

It was probably some loony wannabe military type who thinks that Obama isn't a US citizen and that Palin is qualified to be POTUS.

But I'm just guessing on that...

It was probably some loony wannabe military type who thinks that Obama isn't a US citizen and that Palin is qualified to be POTUS.

But I'm just guessing on that...

we really don't need that crap in this thread joking or not

Wow, USA Retardo. Not too many around here get such broad bipartisan consensus. And the consensus seems to be....you're an asshole. Congratulations, you're a unifier. :clap2:

Its on Drudge and Fox websites but no details yet. Its probably a liberal or Muslim.

The above post was written by either a fucking piece-of-shit asshole or US Army Retarded.

Wow, USA Retardo. Not too many around here get such broad bipartisan consensus. And the consensus seems to be....you're an asshole. Congratulations, you're a unifier. :clap2:

every so often gunny likes to keep someone around whom everyone can agree is a jerk.

:thup:

In the OP's defense (even though it was not a smart statement)

"It was probably some loony wannabe military type who thinks that Obama isn't a US citizen and that Palin is qualified to be POTUS.

But I'm just guessing on that..."

Was this also negged by anyone? Or was the verbal reprimand enough?

Just asking........

"It was probably some loony wannabe military type who thinks that Obama isn't a US citizen and that Palin is qualified to be POTUS.

Just asking........

I think that was radio's idea of being funny in response to the O/P. So no, I doubt anyone negged him for it.

Just asking........

I saw it as a stupid sarcastic response

Forum List

Back