Breaking: Photo Emerges Of Hillary Clinton Kissing KKK Leader

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Okay, where is the media outrage on this? Here we have Hillary Clinton having an intimate moment with a confirmed Ku Klux Klan member.

clinton-byrd.png

Okay, where is the media outrage on this? Here we have Hillary Clinton having an intimate moment with a confirmed Ku Klux Klan member.

clinton-byrd.png

Okay, so do we know who man in this photograph is?

The late Senator Robert Byrd.

Okay thanks. When he still was a Senator was he still in Klan or not?

If he was a Democratic Senator and served in Senate with Hillary, I'm not sure if trying to exploit the Klan thing is going to work, it might appear somewhat desperate.

He was in the Senate when A) blacks gained the right to vote and then B) he renounced the Klan.

You decide for yourself if the two were related.

clinton-byrd.png

If he was a Democratic Senator and served in Senate with Hillary, I'm not sure if trying to exploit the Klan thing is going to work, it might appear somewhat desperate.

It is desperate. Particularly because Byrd left the Klan and disavowed their views years before Hillary Clinton was even born, let alone when they served together in the Senate.

No. He filibustered the 64 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours. It was only after the law passed anyways that he suddenly saw the light. Now, maybe it was legitimate and maybe it was all an act, but considering his track record up to then I doubt it.

clinton-byrd.png

It is desperate. Particularly because Byrd left the Klan and disavowed their views years before Hillary Clinton was even born, let alone when they served together in the Senate.

She was born in 1947... he didn't SUPPOSEDLY drop his relationship with the KKK until he ran for Congress in 1952!

He was in the Senate when A) blacks gained the right to vote and then B) he renounced the Klan.

You decide for yourself if the two were related.

Blacks gained the right to vote 45 years before Robert Byrd was born.

On paper, sure. In Jim Crow states, not so much.

The Jim Crow era ended around 1965. Robert Byrd denounced the KKK in 1952, and entered the Senate in 1958.

Got a source for that besides his autobiography? Maybe something from 1952, 58, or 64?

Forum List

Back