🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

319139620_713709596617744_1458319920517215945_n.jpg
In other words

inflation's not going up too much (according to me)
I just signed the Sicko Fag Act
We released a serial killer and once again become the laughingstock of the world
Gas prices are lower for now but will go up as soon as I (or is it Me? uh.. whatever) or some other D is elected.. OOPS, well... you know what I'm sayin

10,000 jobs lost because of my policies.. OOPS.. Did I say Lost... I meant... uh.. uh.... not lost.. Which way is the exit, Jill?

:rolleyes:

In other words

We released a serial killer and once again become the laughingstock of the world
Gas prices are lower for now but will go up as soon as I (or is it Me? uh.. whatever) or some other D is elected.. OOPS, well... you know what I'm sayin

10,000 jobs lost because of my policies.. OOPS.. Did I say Lost... I meant... uh.. uh.... not lost.. Which way is the exit, Jill?

Nice try. Your cult leader is a JOKE and so are you.

ha ha... so comical, these frantic libs

Notice how many of them seem to be freaking out about this Announcement Trump is about to make.. OMG OMG .. What could it be? Oh dear... Hey, y'all fellow libs, let's go on the conservative forums and mock conservatives who even mention Trump once! That'll show 'em!

Trump DeSantis is a great idea

If something happens to Trump... That would be :(

But LOL

the sorry ass liberals are left with who knows how many GREAT years (say the conservatives) of them not having power

:):)

Notice how many of them seem to be freaking out about this Announcement Trump is about to make.. OMG OMG .. What could it be? Oh dear... Hey, y'all fellow libs, let's go on the conservative forums and mock conservatives who even mention Trump once! That'll show 'em!
The liberal are really scared now that Trump has announced he is Superman.
Trump DeSantis is a great idea

If something happens to Trump... That would be :(

But LOL

the sorry ass liberals are left with who knows how many GREAT years (say the conservatives) of them not having power

:):)
Liberals are freaking out about Trump.

320324399_1144122583160992_3264178247050098277_n.jpg

The liberal are really scared now that Trump has announced he is Superman.
FkBQlv_XkAEcCbK

No, it is embarrassing for sycophants like you....

Trump is getting paid out of the deal, you are looking stupid for free..and often times, a fee...in this case, $99 bucks for something that isn't real
Thanks, but I thought my post was kind of funny, and I will probably enjoy the memes on this subject.

If I buy you one of these AOC gender-neutral T-shirts for Christmas, will you promise me that you will wear it?

1671149412556.png

If DeSantis is smart, he will stay as far away from Trump as he can.

The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is Trump stay in the forefront of the Republican party.
Bidim's rant on his "achievements" with a little tweaking from yours truly so it will better reflect REALITY (since bidum doesn't like that reality thing much)

in other words bidim says:

(Did you libs just read that a 2nd time? LOL.. suckers!)

In other words

Awwwwww..... :itsok:

You know everyone is laughing at you, right?

Bidim's rant on his "achievements" with a little tweaking from yours truly so it will better reflect REALITY (since bidum doesn't like that reality thing much)

in other words bidim says:

(Did you libs just read that a 2nd time? LOL.. suckers!)
You feel your rework of Biden's achievements is clever? It may be clever to the most stupid among us but to normal people, it is beyond stupid.
You bragging about your clever rework is like Trump's a big announcement, today. It shows what absolute idiots you both are.

Forum List

Back