🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

WOW!

What an embarrassment for our Nation and the Presidency!

This super hero comic grift act of Trump's is a HUGE embarrassment for our nation, and completely degrades the Office of the Presidency of the USA.
Is it more embarrassing than

not knowing how to exit the podium after any given event?
leaving American soldiers in a foreign country that's at war.. where there are anti-American people all over?
having absolutely no respect for the rule of law that says not just anyone should be allowed into our country?
not giving a rat's ass that rapists, sex traffickers and drug dealers are getting through to attack legal citizens?

Is it more embarrassing than that?

Last edited:
Considering that the cards have sold out for nearly up to $100M and are trading at double value (posts 317 & 318), I doubt he is crying.

#TheLeftCantMeme
I myself, who was at first repelled, am now happy as can be

Campaign money

earned the old fashioned way

Then there is this, all you libtards and turn-coat "Republicans":

things are not always what they seem (or what the liberals tell you to think)

:rolleyes:

320321485_5821068054619334_4098572355886744943_n.jpg
he's too busy enjoying more wealth to cry

dumbass

Get a life... you know.. like certain businessmen did years ago (and continuing) beginning at a time when you yourself were instead learning how to be a dumbass, mindless lib commie

Darn it, the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Official Christmas Holiday Ornament is sold out....

1671222278275.png

Guess we'll have to settle for the Donkey Gift Box. Mmmm, donkey cookies...

1671222337618.png

What an embarrassment for our Nation and the Presidency!
This super hero comic grift act of Trump's is a HUGE embarrassment for our nation, and completely degrades the Office of the Presidency of the USA.
Who thought this punk, could pull the Presidency down in disgrace, any further than he had already?
(Dear Lord, please take him from our presence, and do your thing with him, whatever that may be... Amen!)
If there are trading cards for baseball players, why can't there be trading cards for presidents?

If there are trading cards for baseball players, why can't there be trading cards for presidents?

Because the trading cards for baseball players include ALL the players. Rookies, current superstars, past superstars, mediocre players, ALL of them. That's one of the reasons that rookie cards for a player who turned out to be a superstar are so valuable.

Trump's trading cards are only about himself and whatever ridiculous poses he managed to get himself photoshopped into. None of the other presidents are included, only Trump.

But.................if there actually WERE trading cards for presidents, I'm guessing Trump's would be trading at the bottom of the barrel in price.

Who knows. But President Reagan jokingly said he was looking forward to hitting the "mashed potato circuit" after he left the White House. Retired Presidents make a lot of money making speeches. They can charge exorbitant fees for a 30 minute speech.
So can vice presidents sons I hear .and brothers . Wow.

Forum List

Back