🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

Obama had that and fucked it up.
O could have closed the border and sent home the H1-Bs and Americans could have been employed and had health insurance.
I know you're too stupid to figure that 2md sentence.
Trump raaaaaanted- "Only I can fix it"! How'd that work out, Ace?

:spinner:

FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

:auiqs.jpg:

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

Holy.

Shit.

That's real.

He's been planning this for at least the last 5 months...

Rightwingnuts are officially the BIGGEST SUCKERS in the history of this planet.

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

THANK YOU, MAGA MAN. You teed up one that allowed us all to see what a joke Trump is and make jokes about Trump and his cult members.
We will give you an assist on that one.

I love it. Every day, Trump says more dumb stuff. Trump is becoming more like his cult members than his cult members becoming more like Trump.

Who? Oh some old has-been Dems meh.
BluesLegend said.

A liberal who flunked math said, "$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think"​

Does the idiot known as Blueslegend realize Donald Trump increased the national debt by 7.8 trillion dollars. Another Trump lemming, teeing one up that makes his cult leader look bad.

Trump promised to reduce the debt. Another one of his promises (better called a con) that did not happen. Donald didn't flunk math, he hired someone to take his math classes for him. He has had no math classes.

Ok. You have your typically douchebag off-topic opinion.

But back ON topic, I’m wondering if he will be announcing something substantive about his candidacy?*. Or, in the alternative, will it be something I don’t give a crap about like a decision to return to Twitter?

——
* if it IS substantive and about his effort to obtain a second term, it could be the announcement of a possible running mate. Or, it COULD be quite the opposite: Like a decision to withdraw. I doubt it’s the latter.
How many trading cards are you going to get?

Forum List

Back