BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

Don't you get it?

the dimrats HATE ALL CONSERVATIVES!

IT DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH TRUMP

WHY ARE YOU THROWING AWAY SUCH A GREAT PRESIDENT, TRIED AND FOUND TRUE JUST BECAUSE THE DIMRATS DON'T LIKE HIM?
Trump's supporters are not conservatives.

They are totally cool with massive government spending, far left protectionist tariffs, trillion dollar deficits. They adore a serial adulterer, a thief, a bearer of false witness, and a pathological liar. A man who made his living ripping off the elderly at his fake university, building gambling dens, and holding contests of the flesh. A game show host who encouraged the worst human instincts in the contestants. A man who used his fake charitable institutions for his own advancement and political ends. They implicitly and explicitly support a warmongering, mass murdering, Russian war criminal.

These creatures are as far from conservatism as it gets.

Trump's supporters are not conservatives.

They are totally cool with massive government spending, far left protectionist tariffs, trillion dollar deficits. They adore a serial adulterer,-------------------------

These creatures are as far from conservatism as it gets.
blah blah blah.. heard it all b4.. so stopped reading here after "serial adulterer"

Sorry, but I am a sinner myself (though my mortal sins were more-years-ago than Trump's but still... [venial ones, however: every day until I die])

so I guess you should try your little spiel here on non-sinners.

Good luck with that!

blah blah blah.. heard it all b4.. so stopped reading here after "serial adulterer"

Sorry, but I am a sinner myself (though my mortal sins were more-years-ago than Trump's but still... [venial ones, however: every day until I die])

Good luck with that!
Sinners, eh?

Tell me your thoughts on Biden. Or Hillary.

Hypocrite.

WHY ARE YOU THROWING AWAY SUCH A GREAT PRESIDENT, TRIED AND FOUND TRUE JUST BECAUSE THE DIMRATS DON'T LIKE HIM?

Sinners, eh?

Tell me your thoughts on Biden. Or Hillary.

Hypocrite.
oh.... I thought someone had something to actually say here

moving right along..............:5_1_12024:

How are you Trump sycophants not utterly embarrassed by this grifting clownery?? Or are you too busy forking over 100 bucks for this bullshit?

FkB-QoaVQAAx3sd.jpg

I already know a lot about NFTs. What Blockchain are these minted on?

Trump Digital Trading Cards are minted on the Polygon blockchain.
The Polygon blockchain describes itself as eco-friendly and carbon neutral, which makes it better for the environment.
I suspect the real reason Trump's people went with Polygon instead of Ethereum is because Ethereum's gas prices are way higher and his trading cards would have to be doubled in price.

The last thing anyone should have ever wanted was employer based health insurance.
It was wrong in so many ways.
First of all it gave your employer control over you, since you could no longer quit without giving up your health care.
Second is that it created a tax write off for employers that benefited the wealthy but not the poor.t
Third is that it encouraged insurance companies to over pay, so that people could no longer compete and pay for heath care unless they had insurance.
Forth is that you had to prepay, so then lost any ability to complain about health care quality or costs.
The alternative worked out SO well!

oh.... I thought someone had something to actually say here

moving right along..............:5_1_12024:
Need bigger font and more caps, hun.

i haven't heard the announcement, couldn't get CCs where I'm at, can't have noise from audio where I'm at

So what is the announcement?
Trading cards....

Now instead of being honest about the legitimate disappointment you feel and how clownish this is -- pivot to hating Democrats and blaming everything on liberals....don't let your fellow cult members down

Good luck with that!
Stop explaining your life to us and instead explain why you worship this big bitch of a man

T-gop.0066_(49)[1].jpg

What other dumb shit do you do just to own the libs??

How are you Trump sycophants not utterly embarrassed by this grifting clownery?? Or are you too busy forking over 100 bucks for this bullshit?

View attachment 738867
It's incredibly embarrassing for Trump.

For $4455, you can have dinner with him. It would be better to just sell dinner like most politicians.

I'd rather buy a an AOC T-shirt for $60 or a Hunter Biden painting for $250,000 than a Trump NFT for $99, LOL.

He was still the greatest president ever. :)

Don't you get it?

Hear me out, and don't shit your pants when you start reading this.

Because of one day, and one day only. Jan. 6.

The average Joe isn't half as politically savvy as those of us who take an interest in politics on this board. They turn on ABC news at night after work, or maybe read a newspaper, or nothing at all. This is when Jan. 6th comes in.

The democrats have already perfectly equated Trump with the attack, even though the right knows it's bullshit. The dems took it hook, line, sinker and rod. This leaves the "independents" or undecided voters.

You can bet your bottom dollar that come election season, every democrat commercial will feature scary images of January 6th, and equating Trump with the attack, maybe even accusing him of masterminding it. It's too easy. Make it look like Trump initiated a coup, and scare the undecided voters who won't look into it themselves. That is the problem with Trump. It's too damn easy to make him look evil.

Desantis wasn't there. They can't do that with him. They can't do it to most potential candidates either. They may try to make them look bigoted, racist, misogynistic, but they can't make them look like perpetrators of a "coup".

I am on the right side, I want Trumps policies to continue and thrive, but I don't think he's the man to do it. Even with as Biden being as bad as he is, the dems have a perfect ally in Trump himself.

And if you believe that most voters are smarter than that, that they can look past one day and look at his record, then you're an idiot. Americans are stupid, that's why every election season we inch closer and closer to a dictatorship.

Hear me out, and don't shit your pants when you start reading this.

Because of one day, and one day only. Jan. 6.

The average Joe isn't half as politically savvy as those of us who take an interest in politics on this board. They turn on ABC news at night after work, or maybe read a newspaper, or nothing at all. This is when Jan. 6th comes in.

The democrats have already perfectly equated Trump with the attack, even though the right knows it's bullshit. The dems took it hook, line, sinker and rod. This leaves the "independents" or undecided voters.

You can bet your bottom dollar that come election season, every democrat commercial will feature scary images of January 6th, and equating Trump with the attack, maybe even accusing him of masterminding it. It's too easy. Make it look like Trump initiated a coup, and scare the undecided voters who won't look into it themselves. That is the problem with Trump. It's too damn easy to make him look evil.

Desantis wasn't there. They can't do that with him. They can't do it to most potential candidates either. They may try to make them look bigoted, racist, misogynistic, but they can't make them look like perpetrators of a "coup".

I am on the right side, I want Trumps policies to continue and thrive, but I don't think he's the man to do it. Even with as Biden being as bad as he is, the dems have a perfect ally in Trump himself.
Um...retard?

What else was January 6 about if not about Trump?

If Trump did not keep pushing his Big Lie, would January 6 have happened?

Nope!

It was a coup attempt to overthrow the duly elected government and to keep Trump in office illegally.

Trump dragged our nation down into some real Third World bullshit.

Forum List

Back