🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

:spinner:

FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

:auiqs.jpg:

I almost threw up a lil.

Sorry bud…I vote on records and DeSantis doesn’t have a national record…No President in several decades has a record that rivals Trumps. I’ll watch this fucker burn to the ground before I let the left fill out my ballot for me. FUCK THAT PUSSY SHIT!
Trump didn't have a national record either, ya bird brain, and look at all the good he did.

With Every Digital Collectible you Buy, You're entered into the Trump Sweepstakes.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How many different cards are there?

There is a maximum of 45,000 NFTs available to be minted during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, including a maximum of 44,000 NFTs available for purchase during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.

How rare is my Trump Digital Trading Card?

Each Trump Digital Trading Card will have a unique pre-assigned rarity. Think of it as variations or parallels in traditional baseball cards. Some will be one-of-one’s (i.e. the only such copy in the world), while others will be limited to 2, 5, 7, or 10 copies. No Trump Digital Trading Card will have more than 20 copies in existence!

Can I select which Trump Digital Trading Card I want?

The Trump Digital Trading Cards are randomly generated and delivered, so you won't know which card you receive until you check your wallet after purchase. There are hundreds of different cards featuring President Trump, each with its own rarity. No more than 20 copies exist of any single card. Only 45,000 total cards exist in this series.

Yeah, check your wallet. :lol:

I already know a lot about NFTs. What Blockchain are these minted on?

Trump Digital Trading Cards are minted on the Polygon blockchain.
The Polygon blockchain describes itself as eco-friendly and carbon neutral, which makes it better for the environment.

One of the Sweepstakes prizes is described as "MYSTERY PRIZES OF TRUMP MEMORABILIA"

You could win a TOP SECRET list of our nuclear codes!

Do you want to throw away a chance at winning for a technicality? Because Trump can't win for us anymore. He's a liability.
Don't you get it?

the dimrats HATE ALL CONSERVATIVES!

IT DOESN'T HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH TRUMP

WHY ARE YOU THROWING AWAY SUCH A GREAT PRESIDENT, TRIED AND FOUND TRUE JUST BECAUSE THE DIMRATS DON'T LIKE HIM?

Forum List

Back