🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

Do you want to throw away a chance at winning for a technicality? Because Trump can't win for us anymore. He's a liability.

Actually you have a point because even I have had enough of Trump now. He's just WAY too big of an asshole. Team DeSantis for sure as at least he isn't an arrogant asshole. I'll still vote for Trump if he's the only choice but still, I'm really starting to see why people can't stand the guy as he's all about me, me, me!!! 🤬

I've often thought about the movie A Face In The Crowd when it comes to Trump. The ending where the people finally see the huckster for what he truly is.

I have always felt it was just a matter of time before Trump would do or say something which finally began to wake up the rubes.

Never did I imagine it would be...trading cards. :lol:

I've often thought about the movie A Face In The Crowd when it comes to Trump. The ending where the people finally see the huckster for what he truly is.

I have always felt it was just a matter of time before Trump would do or say something which finally began to wake up the rubes.

Never did I imagine it would be...trading cards. :lol:

I thought it was going to be something to help save our country,.. America isn't Trumpland and this isn't a one man show.

49F34364-E0DD-446D-8371-719CA919497C.jpeg

Trump's supporters are not conservatives.

They are totally cool with massive government spending, far left protectionist tariffs, trillion dollar deficits. They adore a serial adulterer, a thief, a bearer of false witness, and a pathological liar. A man who made his living ripping off the elderly at his fake university, building gambling dens, and holding contests of the flesh. A game show host who encouraged the worst human instincts in the contestants. A man who used his fake charitable institutions for his own advancement and political ends. They implicitly and explicitly support a warmongering, mass murdering, Russian war criminal.

These creatures are as far from conservatism as it gets.
But yet he is a saint compared to the corruption and treason of Biden or the corruption of Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary that you asshole Libtards voted for. Or the incompetency and dumbassery of The Worthless Negro.

Trump was the best President of modern times and you Moon Bats can't stand it because he made the failures of the Democrats so apparent.

Um...retard?

What else was January 6 about if not about Trump?

If Trump did not keep pushing his Big Lie, would January 6 have happened?

Nope!

It was a coup attempt to overthrow the duly elected government and to keep Trump in office illegally.

Trump dragged our nation down into some real Third World bullshit.

Took the bait like a champ for your leaders.

They worship a child. What does that make them?
They will worship ANYBODY willing to stomp on the necks of leftists daily, ANYBODY willing to stop wetbacks from destroying America and fucking over Americans, ANYBODY willing to do the right things for the right people, ANYBODY willing to put Americans First……sad huh?

If Trump had taken his daddy's money and put it into an index fund, he'd be richer than he is today.

Because you said so doesn’t work for sane people….Show us that spread sheet tards.…And get your fucking stories straight you retarded whackos.

Trump didn't have a national record either, ya bird brain, and look at all the good he did.
You’re not making any sense bud…the leftist programming took your balls from you. Why would you vote against someone with a PROVEN record….the best record for conservatives in decades and for someone with no record?
The only answer is…..”Because your leftist TV told you not to…because your leftist phone told you not to.”
Nothing else would make sense.

Last edited:
Because you said so doesn’t work for sane people….Show us that spread sheet tards.…And get your fucking stories straight you retarded whackos.

If Trump had instead lived a simple life and invested in the S&P 500 for decades, he would have been worth an estimated $3 billion, enough to rank No. 377. Instead, he had decided to go his own way, providing him with years as a high-stakes businessman, decades as a famous name and one term as the president of the United States—but eventually costing him hundreds of millions.

Without his daddy's stake, Trump would be a shoe salesman in Queens.

I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

Hopefully it will be he will be dropping out of the 2024 race and politics all together. He needs personal time to prepare for his time in prison.

If Trump had instead lived a simple life and invested in the S&P 500 for decades, he would have been worth an estimated $3 billion, enough to rank No. 377. Instead, he had decided to go his own way, providing him with years as a high-stakes businessman, decades as a famous name and one term as the president of the United States—but eventually costing him hundreds of millions.

Doubtful, as a poster previously pointed out Al Bundy was/is much smarter than the dotard tRump.

I’m no mathematician but isn’t $3.2B more than $3B?
223F81F9-CF6F-4E42-B7C4-C02C42578DE1.jpeg

Doubtful, as a poster previously pointed out Al Bundy was/is much smarter than the dotard tRump.
Hahaha….another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by a TDS’er who begs for free shit from taxpayers.

Forum List

Back