🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

If Trump had instead lived a simple life and invested in the S&P 500 for decades, he would have been worth an estimated $3 billion, enough to rank No. 377. Instead, he had decided to go his own way, providing him with years as a high-stakes businessman, decades as a famous name and one term as the president of the United States—but eventually costing him hundreds of millions.

Without his daddy's stake, Trump would be a shoe salesman in Queens.
Trump left office poorer than he started.

Unlike the corrupt Democrats like Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and the Biden crime syndicate that got rich selling out their country.

Hahaha….another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by a TDS’er who begs for free shit from taxpayers.

Yes tRump loves free shit from taxpayers, his MAGATARD supporters and banks stupid enough to loan him money he will likely not pay back. Well since his dad isn't around to bail him out any longer that is.
MAGAGA

Unlike the corrupt Democrats like Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and the Biden crime syndicate that got rich selling out their country.
He continues to defraud people, I'm not surprised. Why he isn't in prison does surprise me.

He continues to defraud people, I'm not surprised. Why he isn't in prison does surprise me.
The biggest fraud was the Clinton's foundation that was laundering money from selling government influence.

With the Bidens it was stealing the 2020 election and getting rich selling influence to the Ukrainians, Russians and Chinese.

God only knows how the Worthless Negro got enough money to buy that mega million dollar mansion on Martha's Vineyard. He covered it up really well.

The fraud that we get out of all Democrats is that failed Leftest polices will make this country more prosperous. They sell the lie that bigger government, more oppression, less personal freedom, disastrous environmental wacko policies, higher taxes and millions of more Illegals will be good for the US

Um...retard?

The Clintons left DC flat broke. They had to borrow money from Trump's friend Democrat Terry McAuliffe so they could buy a house in New York.

The Clintons, indebted by over $5 million in legal bills from the investigations that have marked the Clinton Presidency, were able to buy the white-shingled, five-bedroom home in Chappaqua after Mr. Clinton's chief fund-raiser, Terry McAuliffe, personally secured the loan.

You’re not making any sense bud…the leftist programming took your balls from you. Why would you vote against someone with a PROVEN record….the best record for conservatives in decades and for someone with no record?
The only answer is…..”Because your leftist TV told you not to…because your leftist phone told you not to.”
Nothing else would make sense.

You didn't read anything I wrote, did you?

It's incredibly embarrassing for Trump.

For $4455, you can have dinner with him. It would be better to just sell dinner like most politicians.

I'd rather buy a an AOC T-shirt for $60 or a Hunter Biden painting for $250,000 than a Trump NFT for $99, LOL.

He was still the greatest president ever. :)
No, it is embarrassing for sycophants like you....

Trump is getting paid out of the deal, you are looking stupid for free..and often times, a fee...in this case, $99 bucks for something that isn't real

Actually you have a point because even I have had enough of Trump now. He's just WAY too big of an asshole. Team DeSantis for sure as at least he isn't an arrogant asshole. I'll still vote for Trump if he's the only choice but still, I'm really starting to see why people can't stand the guy as he's all about me, me, me!!! 🤬

But doesn't he owns the libs bro?

Haven't you heard the quickest way to trigger the libs is to be an emotionally immature, intellectually insecure, narcissistic con-man?? I mean, libs get really triggered by that...

It's time to get an even bigger narcissist than Trump is....so you can really own the libs..

Yea, you will lose elections...but that is what election fraud conspiracies are for...

I've often thought about the movie A Face In The Crowd when it comes to Trump. The ending where the people finally see the huckster for what he truly is.

I have always felt it was just a matter of time before Trump would do or say something which finally began to wake up the rubes.

Never did I imagine it would be...trading cards. :lol:

Except MAGAts would slurp it up even more.

639b47472600006300cc1ccd.jpeg

OH. MY. GOD.

Um...retard?

The Clintons left DC flat broke. They had to borrow money from Trump's friend Democrat Terry McAuliffe so they could buy a house in New York.

The Clintons, indebted by over $5 million in legal bills from the investigations that have marked the Clinton Presidency, were able to buy the white-shingled, five-bedroom home in Chappaqua after Mr. Clinton's chief fund-raiser, Terry McAuliffe, personally secured the loan.
The Negros have found themselves a real White Guilt pansy, haven't they?

74eoji.jpg

Forum List

Back