Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

The libs are attacking the Victim here even before they've heard the testimony or they even know who it is.

Don't the people have the right to hear from her with an open mind? Why attack this woman who was already brutalized at least once already?

Amazing how frivolously Conservatives take accusations of rape

Not a "frivolous" accusation at all. The victim gave both the location, the St. Regis Hotel in NY and the year. Infinitely more than the broad who accused Kavanaugh.

I'd just like to see Mueller testify on the issue and prove he was innocent.

aw funny , if accusations really start to fly i wonder if he'll be found guilty by the media , dems and lefties , femi nazis and many of this boards posters like Judge Kavanaugh and Judge Roy Moore were .

It will destroy his marriage
Personally I'm sure there's some truth to what's being bandied about.....
I think what will happen here is the public will get to see just exactly how these guys behave behind closed doors.
Don't expect any charges but I can tell you right now he's going to have to some big splainin to do to the mrs.

The GOP is going on the offense.

Jo

I think what will happen here is the public will get to see just exactly how these guys behave behind closed doors.
Don't expect any charges but I can tell you right now he's going to have to some big splainin to do to the mrs.

Jo

I doubt it will destroy Mueller's marriage. If we learned anything from Bill and Hillary , liberal broads stand by their man even when they are credibly accused of Forcible Rape and Sexual Harassment.

Mueller refers alleged scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation

Multiple reporters were contacted over the past few weeks about a woman who said she had been offered money to say she was sexually assaulted by Mueller, the special counsel who is probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. After investigating, according to the political website Hill Reporter, the reporters each independently determined the assault allegations were a hoax and that the woman appeared to have been offered a significant amount of money to make the claim. The reporters then contacted the special counsel's office to report that they had been approached about the scheme.

Jo

I doubt it will destroy Mueller's marriage. If we learned anything from Bill and Hillary , liberal broads stand by their man even when they are credibly accused of Forcible Rape and Sexual Harassment.

Oh I don't think you'll see a divorce in fact most of the consequences are something that people will not see. Mueller will see them though. Lol .... And really that's what this is all about. Additionally if this woman had the gumption to come forward knowing who he is and what is resources are.... Which it sounds like she does.... If I were him I would be very concerned. Lefty just doesn't get it.... If you're going to sneak in the back door raid your neighbor's pantry ... Don't be surprised when he does it too!

Jo

It's a hoax and the FBI is already investigating. Tough luck, guys. lol

'False claims' scheme targeting Robert Mueller referred to FBI
by Kelly Cohen
| October 30, 2018 01:59 PM

An alleged scheme targeting special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” said special counsel spokesman Peter Carr in a Tuesday statement.

Last week, several journalists received an email from someone claiming to have been offered money in exchange to make sexual harassment claims against Mueller.

“Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations,” tweeted independent investigative journalist Scott Stedman.

Two other journalists have said the same, including The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand and The New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.

'False claims' scheme targeting Robert Mueller referred to FBI

Multiple reporters were contacted over the past few weeks about a woman who said she had been offered money to say she was sexually assaulted by Mueller, the special counsel who is probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. After investigating, according to the political website Hill Reporter, the reporters each independently determined the assault allegations were a hoax and that the woman appeared to have been offered a significant amount of money to make the claim. The reporters then contacted the special counsel's office to report that they had been approached about the scheme.

The fact that Mr. Mueller is unwilling to testify under oath in regards to this matter and PROVE his innocence tells me he has something to hide.

Attacking the victim and using Fake News from "journalists" to try and smear this woman, using his Goons at the FBI to try and intimidate her, that shows what a piece of shit he is.

I think we have to believe the Victim here. She is reportedly very credible, and I've heard nothing from Mueller or any of his lackeys to dispute that.

It would probably be best for Mueller to immediately resign and remove the cloud of suspicion from the Special Prosecutors Office.

The reporter handling the press conference
Indicated that there would be several accusers. This should be good.

On the other hand if it's a hoax I hope the people who perpetrated end up in jail.

Because if it is a hoax we don't need this shit.

Jo

The fact that Mr. Mueller is unwilling to testify under oath in regards to this matter and PROVE his innocence tells me he has something to hide.

Attacking the victim and using Fake News from "journalists" to try and smear this woman, using his Goons at the FBI to try and intimidate her, that shows what a piece of shit he is.

Oh? He has refused to take an oath?
Now that is indeed interesting.

Jo

Jo
Geez maybe he'll end up in front of Kavanaugh.

Jo

Jo
Geez maybe he'll end up in front of Kavanaugh.

Jo
I'll have a smile on my face all day thinking about that.

He is innocent until proven guilty.

However, the accuser has the right to be heard, isn't that right progs?

Forum List

Back