BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same
The pastor who performed the service was just on CNN, very bravely and clearly condemning the actions and telling the kids to go home, good for him.

This isn't some mass demonstration or riot, it's a bunch of kids being idiots.

What are they looting now? Carrying big cardboard boxes away. Oh...here comes a fresh horde....they're going in to get them a box of justice too.

The operative part of the OP:

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox...

And after Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "hip hop barbecues" and the freaking "knockout game", many of its viewers still aren't going to see the pattern...

Case in point, immediately in post 3:

This is just the beginning of an all out race war. Once the bomb goes off the negro race will be 'open season'.

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I hope you arent ever lumped into the perception these thugs are creating.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

He's already been lumped in.

Shep Smith on Fox is ripping the cops who handled the initial arrest. And hes right...something obviously went very wrong.

Fair and balanced.

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I'll second Buc's statement, most of us know your not all like that, and we're more than happy to return that in kind; even if we do bark about this kind of shit once in a while, the vast majority of us know the difference.

Well to get to the heart of mater to me the real thugs are the Lawmakers, Politicians, and Bankers that really are the ones killing this country and all we are to them are just cannon fodder

The pastor who performed the service was just on CNN, very bravely and clearly condemning the actions and telling the kids to go home, good for him.

This isn't some mass demonstration or riot, it's a bunch of kids being idiots.

You don't say!

I'll second Buc's statement, most of us know your not all like that, and we're more than happy to return that in kind; even if we do bark about this kind of shit once in a while, the vast majority of us know the difference.

If you know the difference.....why bark? There are people in this thread who suggested that the police begin shooting people on the streets of Baltimore. You missed that?

The operative part of the OP:

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox...

And after Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "hip hop barbecues" and the freaking "knockout game", many of its viewers still aren't going to see the pattern...

Oh please Pogo ... You could turn the volume off and see what is going on.
No need to attempt to turn it into something it isn't ... And that goes both ways.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

He's already been lumped in.

No he hasnt. Hes probably like my neighbor...who happpens to be black...who id trust with my kids lives if need be.

There are millions of wonderful responsible and hard working black folks in America.

The left refers to them as Uncle Toms. But we know they're no more like the thugs than normal white folks are like klansmen.

If only they could hear your voice.

If you know the difference.....why bark? There are people in this thread who suggested that the police begin shooting people on the streets of Baltimore. You missed that?

So? HE isnt one of the thugs rioting and burning and throwinf bricks at cops.

You hurl a brick at a cops head...you should be shot on the spot.

Worked in Waco and at Ruby Ridge ... How about we treat people "fairly" and with a sense of "equality".

Forum List

Back