BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!

About time the people rose up against government abuse

Mm. Well, I am disgusted with the swine the retards in Baltimore elected to be mayor . It should be ashamed of her self. And the cops? Cowards to the man and woman. You people of Baltimorestan, and Americastan, this is what you get when you don't vote.

Ah, they're looting that CVS Pharmacy, which is probably a sign of how upset they are over the death.

I'm sure you can see the connection there.

No I dont because that has nothing to do with protests unless you can find some sort of connection.

But my bet is that they are "looting" which is different than "protesting". I'm almost sure they have different definitions

Has anyone got accurate information on why this guys spine was severed? No. Just a Mayor and jesse jackson stoking the fire

Shit like this makes me support the cops and think of these people as pretty low. They destroy instead of seek a solution...Typical of blacks.

Yep. It even makes us understand how cops get so cold and abrasive. Imagine if your career was dealing with animals like this 24/7....for 30 years. Doesnt justify wrongdoing. But...makes us see how a few cops turn bad.

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!

Ahh the old "Purge" rumor.

I love these that people would actually fall for something that came from a movie...over and over....state after state

Rumors of a Real-Life "Purge" Spread Nationwide, Let's Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them
Rumors of a Real-Life Purge Spread Nationwide Let s Do the Responsible Thing By Repeating Them Bloody Good Horror - Horror movie reviews podcast news and more
Fuck off! You're no better than those thugs.

“The Purge” Begins August 31st in America Says Government Psyop!

The Purge Begins August 31st in America Says Government Psyop Alternative
Fuck off you race pimp!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
CC is trying his best to excuse this behavior. These punks need to be shutdown

Last edited:
Ah, they're looting that CVS Pharmacy, which is probably a sign of how upset they are over the death.

I'm sure you can see the connection there.

No I dont because that has nothing to do with protests unless you can find some sort of connection.

But my bet is that they are "looting" which is different than "protesting". I'm almost sure they have different definitions

This isnt a protest??? Then blacks just act like this for no reason?

The black kids think this is a GTA game in real life. When some of them get roughed up or hurt for the destruction they are doing, CC will be calling for justice for criminals

Forum List

Back