BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

This is not about freddy, this is about how much shit can blacks can steal and destroy and get away with it.

I can't believe I just heard the Mayor of Baltimore say that she was "giving them space to destroy".

What the hell is wrong with these fucking idiotic politicians?

Why arent federal agents like FBI SWAT here?

We're told these violent protests are ALWAYS "outsiders".

All these outsiders going state to state crossing borders....blocking federally funded highways and attacking police....a federal crime against interstate commerce since its an organized effort crossing state lines that disruots interstate commerce and travel.

Thugs think CVS stands for Cops Very Special.

I need to go to CVS and find me some justice too.

Why arent federal agents like FBI SWAT here?

We're told these violent protests are ALWAYS "outsiders".

All these outsiders going state to state crossing borders....blocking federally funded highways and attacking police....a federal crime against interstate commerce since its an organized effort crossing state lines that disruots interstate commerce and travel.
Shep Smith says the FBI is closely watching the police to make sure no protester rights are violated.

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox....Baltimore's high school youth have declared a "purge" and are engaged in a Palestinian style assault on cops!! Rushing the police line and tbrowing rocks! Coos are in RETREAT!!! Some cops are throwing rocks back haha!!

The overhead helicopter video is crazy! Looks like some middle east shit!

Oh damn!! MRAP just moved in....here comes the gas!!!!

POPCORN!!! BAGEL BITES!!! This shits better than Hollywood!
Time for water cannons real bullets and jailing the mayor of Baltimore. Decent society is getting tired of these feral apes running wild.

First time using "feral" because that's who these rioters are. Nobody, black or white with decency acts this way.

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I hope you arent ever lumped into the perception these thugs are creating.

Forum List

Back