BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

This should not have gone on. The police have helicopters and snipers. In ten minutes it should have been over.

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I hope you arent ever lumped into the perception these thugs are creating.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

He's already been lumped in.

No he hasnt. Hes probably like my neighbor...who happpens to be black...who id trust with my kids lives if need be.

There are millions of wonderful responsible and hard working black folks in America.

The left refers to them as Uncle Toms. But we know they're no more like the thugs than normal white folks are like klansmen.

You have heard someone on the left who is well known to all of us...call a law abiding black people "Uncle Toms"? How about posting a link to that.

The operative part of the OP:

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox...

And after Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "hip hop barbecues" and the freaking "knockout game", many of its viewers still aren't going to see the pattern...

Case in point, immediately in post 3:

This is just the beginning of an all out race war. Once the bomb goes off the negro race will be 'open season'.

Oh please Pogo ... You could turn the volume off and see what is going on.
No need to attempt to turn it into something it isn't ... And that goes both ways.

"No need" but for profit.
Nobody had to alert Rupert Murdoch to the fact that "there's gold in them thar ills".

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

No he hasnt. Hes probably like my neighbor...who happpens to be black...who id trust with my kids lives if need be.

There are millions of wonderful responsible and hard working black folks in America.

The left refers to them as Uncle Toms. But we know they're no more like the thugs than normal white folks are like klansmen.

You have heard someone on the left who is well known to all of us...call a law abiding black people "Uncle Toms"? How about posting a link to that.

Ha...seriously?? Ridiculously naive.

I'll second Buc's statement, most of us know your not all like that, and we're more than happy to return that in kind; even if we do bark about this kind of shit once in a while, the vast majority of us know the difference.

If you know the difference.....why bark? There are people in this thread who suggested that the police begin shooting people on the streets of Baltimore. You missed that?

If you'd like to lump me in with them, feel free. That is apparently the new SOP for race relations.

have you ever wanted to punch some one right in the nose?

What? Speak English.

Ha...seriously?? Ridiculously naive.

Go ahead. Link to it.

What? Speak English.

You edited.

Still doesn't make sense. What are you trying to say?

What? Speak English.

LL
edward-norton-self-punch-reach-gif-in-fight-club.gif

The operative part of the OP:

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox...

And after Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "hip hop barbecues" and the freaking "knockout game", many of its viewers still aren't going to see the pattern...

Oh please Pogo ... You could turn the volume off and see what is going on.
No need to attempt to turn it into something it isn't ... And that goes both ways.

"No need" but for profit.
Nobody had to alert Rupert Murdoch to the fact that "there's gold in them thar ills".

Yeah ... God forbid they are actually live covering a news event.
What the hell else would a new channel be doing?

Forum List

Back