BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

This should not have gone on. The police have helicopters and snipers. In ten minutes it should have been over.

No. You aren't crazy. Not at all.

No he isnt. Historical evidence and tactical studies of human conflict shows that snipers are a "force multiplyer". It strikes terror into the masses in a conflict.

Almost 99% a military tactic. Based on conflicts between large masses of humans.

But it would instantly solve this. If those who throw a brick at a cops head think a sniper could take them out anytime anywhere....they stop. It only takes a couple.

We're too politically correct to do it.

But as for raw tactics of human conflict...it works.

At this point I can see why most of the posters here don't have a favorable view of black people if you see a group of them after a funeral of a unjust murder act like well to put it bluntly fuckin animals. But I do know this as a Black man all I can do is to continue to act with decency,kindness, humility, and of common sense. And hope my fellow Brothers and sisters of all races can do the same

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I hope you arent ever lumped into the perception these thugs are creating.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

He's already been lumped in.
have you ever wanted to punch some one right in the nose?

What? Speak English.

LL
edward-norton-self-punch-reach-gif-in-fight-club.gif

That's awesome. You are killing it.

They should have stomped this out last nite
Good thing Mayor didn't give a damn about her city

This is so silly. The police have helicopters. Put a sniper in each helicopter. Send in armed drones.

Shooting from a helo while possible is extremely difficult,the risk of missing your target and hitting an "innocent" bystander is to great.
There are no innocent bystanders. It is a crowd. There need not be a specific target.

You and I know that,but with the attitude of the mayor and the PC assholes it wouldnt look good.
Hell,if I had my way....

The operative part of the OP:

Holy shit!!!! Breaking on Fox...

And after Jeremiah Wright, ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "hip hop barbecues" and the freaking "knockout game", many of its viewers still aren't going to see the pattern...

Case in point, immediately in post 3:

This is just the beginning of an all out race war. Once the bomb goes off the negro race will be 'open season'.

Oh please Pogo ... You could turn the volume off and see what is going on.
No need to attempt to turn it into something it isn't ... And that goes both ways.

"No need" but for profit.
Nobody had to alert Rupert Murdoch to the fact that "there's gold in them thar ills".

Yeah ... God forbid they are actually live covering a news event.
What the hell else would a new channel be doing?

A news channel would be doing news. I think we're referring here to Fox Noise. :lol:

Nothing sells like conflict. They'll milk this one like Henry Louis Gates getting the DNA on Van Jones appearing at a hip hop barbecue at an ACORN office during the Knockout Game playoffs.

It could be legitimate news, yes. But there's the little boy who cried wolf one too many times... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This should not have gone on. The police have helicopters and snipers. In ten minutes it should have been over.

No. You aren't crazy. Not at all.

No he isnt. Historical evidence and tactical studies of human conflict shows that snipers are a "force multiplyer". It strikes terror into the masses in a conflict.

Almost 99% a military tactic. Based on conflicts between large masses of humans.

But it would instantly solve this. If those who throw a brick at a cops head think a sniper could take them out anytime anywhere....they stop. It only takes a couple.

We're too politically correct to do it.

But as for raw tactics of human conflict...it works.

^^^ That is a comment from the wannabe LEO ^^^

How many people would you shoot? Got a number?

Hey man...we know the huge difference in a thug and a law abiding hard working black man. Just like redneck white trash Klan members dont represent all white people.

I hope you arent ever lumped into the perception these thugs are creating.

Who knows the difference? Matthew? Gracie? Shootspeeders? Meathead? Tinycat? You? What a joke.

He's already been lumped in.
have you ever wanted to punch some one right in the nose?

What? Speak English.

LL
edward-norton-self-punch-reach-gif-in-fight-club.gif

That's awesome. You are killing it.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO PUNCH SOMEONE RIGHT IN THE NOSE? GOT IT?

So? HE isnt one of the thugs rioting and burning and throwinf bricks at cops.

You hurl a brick at a cops head...you should be shot on the spot.

She just saying. I'm just into talking and following rules and procedures to make changes if they need to be made.

But yea, me throwing a brick at /anyone/ hahaha I can't even run a stop sign for fear of getting in an accident and hurting myself or someone else...

A news channel would be doing news. I think we're referring here to Fox Noise. :lol:

Yeah Whatever ... You can take it or leave it.
Let me know when they call you up for advice on what is news.

NBC probably has some scientists on their network now ... Explaining how vehicles are prone to spontaneous combustion in Baltimore this time of the year.

Forum List

Back